This isn't a fucking joke anymore Sup Forums

Trump is a dangerous and violent candidate and the Republican Party must disavow him immediately

CHI

duh

>restating the purpose of the 2nd amendment is wrong
Although the spineless faggot caved

which sport is this

wrong board

Ok.

Schlonging

Fuck you, I'd rather have the racist billionaire Trump than literally a criminal who has gotten Americans killed (Hillary).

I like trump

CNN interviewed the guy who attacked/rushed Trump... treated him like a hero

It's a shame his core demographic is uneducated white trash

Can you imagine if Trump becomes prez and says or implies violence like this to another world leader that's unstable like Jim Jong Un or something?

His presidency would be a complete and utter shit show. He just can't stop saying dumb shit. World leaders are supposed to think before they speak.

>The Daily News

America is retarded

t. cuck

this was on his news and its something made out of nothing

he literally said nothing bad

american political system is fucked up

no there not. your probably one of those stupid liberals who take face value whatever cnn, msnbc, etc. tells you

Good to see the mods are here.

You are just parroting what your media wants you to repeat. A useful idiot. It's embarrassing to watch from outside.

He reiterated an amendment of their constitution.

Please fuck off, you elected Trudeau.

Shame the media is owned by Hillary's campaign donors.

Based Trump. We don't need another globalist puppet like Hillary, we need someone who will address the real problems of illegal immigration, NAFTA and TPP, and all the faggots who want to take away our rights instead of the bullshit identity politics BLM SJW garbage.

Is this a troll?

>TIDF has deposited 0.03 bitcoin into your account

He must have hit a nerve there.

The "media" gave him $2 billion in free advertising during the primary.

They only turned against him after he attacked them for guilting him into paying those charities like he'd promised

fuck the media

Politics on Sup Forums please.

how else would he be popular on Sup Forums ?

No. I am dead serious. The market is rigged and radical islam is a problem. If you actually take time and listen what he has to say, you would understand. But you probably believe the whole trump is racist narrative. The guy is an intl. business man, he knows what he's doing

>Wake up, sheeple! Stop sucking the tit of corporate media and lamestream media journalists, with their fancy "degrees", "experience", and "knowledge"! Get the TRUTH from unbiased sources, like Alex Jones and Russian state-owned media!

If by "free advertising" you mean that in an "any publicity is good publicity" kind of way.

They have been trying to tear him down since the start.

I really don't see he governing anything if he became president, the republicans will isolate him to go around being weird and maybe giving money for some pet project like that stupid wall...you can already see it since most of the party openly denounces him and the rest is already infiltrating to make his program to something feasible

And no I'm not a libtard, I browse Sup Forums frequently. But I would prefer to keep politics there and sports here.

The only exception are Debateb owls, but the mods won't allow it

You good, bud?

The media didn't give him anything, they tried to stop him from winning the nomination instead of one their stooges like Bush or Rubio or Kasich or Cruz by constantly targeting Trump but it backfired, and now they ignore Hillary's felonies, national security violations, election rigging, and all the Americans killed by her actions, and they rig polls against Trump in their desperation to get another globalist elected.

Fuck off

Swiss here

Why are those Clinton campaigners hitting every imageboard with propaganda? Is Trump winning in the non-manipulated polls?

I have never seen such a panic before

I dont like russians and i dont even listen to alex jones. Your one of those hillary paid shills?

I was talking about what Trump would say in office, not about what he would actually be able to accomplish.

As a President his speeches and comments immediately make front page news around the world.

Fuck outta here!

didn't you learn anything with the anti-brexit campaign? 90% of newspaper fear-mongering as if the British economy would crash if they left, 90% of analysts saying no would win easily. Get fucked, their degrees actually mean nothing.

>Why are those Clinton campaigners hitting every imageboard with propaganda?
Clinton paid $1million on shills (seriously), and they better damn well earn their pay

>Is Trump winning in the non-manipulated polls?
No

>I have never seen such a panic before
I can't wait until the election. If trump wins, we get delicious Reddit/millennial tears.

If Hillary wins, we get delicious Sup Forums tears.

The shitposting will be incredible either way.

every republican candidate is treated in the same way every election

Trump is winning with Independents so of course Hillary is panicking. Her campaign has spent $6 million and counting on spamming forums and boards across the internet with shills, look up "Correct the Record".

>t t the media got trump to donate that money, without us he was just going to pocket the money
smoke less crack

>

He's better than Hillary

>Is that the Palestinian flag? WTF
>See it's Kuwait
>this explains everything

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

When did this copypasta become a meme? Pretty recently right?

Hillary is not man. At least that's what we're told.

What do you mean?

Back in the 90s when your pimp started hitting you big strong America came to aid, since then you obviously love American strongmen