Why were they fighting?

Thanks I needed this right now

>#whowillwin

who won?

Batman BTFO superman did u watch?

Godzilla

Batman lives at the end so he did.

Marvel.

7.1/10 on imdb, I guess every DC fanboy gave it a 10, you fucking cheaters. This piece of shit is a 6 at most.

Here comes the disney shills.

Humanity

It was meh
Enjoyed some symbolism, waiting for Director's Cut to see if it ties more with the overall structure of the whole thing in which case I'd call it GOAT capeshit right behind the incredibles

It was painfully mediocre.

It was a 4/10 and I'm being generous.

>MY MOMMY IS NAMED MARTHA

was this shit written by a 14 year old?

The Batman vs Superman parts were pretty good. The Dawn of Justice not so much.

And every marveldrone face it a 1

*gave

it was a solid 17/62

ATTACHMENTS

bad bait
inb4 It's a juxtaposition of their ideologies that results with the dawn of justice

The audience.

A lot more DCucks, even over regular 7-8/10 ratings

haha that's pretty obvious, guess that settles it, it's fucking terrible lads.

Im not even memeing bit this scene was 2deep4 for most of the audience and critics and it's basic as fuck.

Supes final word would have been Martha the same as his father. He realised that through his anger and hatred towards what he didn't understand he almost became the gunman in the alleyway. The event that turned him in Batman almost came full circle but with him pulling the trigger.

Snyder even repeated Bruce's parents death to try and drill it into the dense skulls of the GA but it still flew straight over.

I think that trying to make the BvS more of a personal rather than ideological confrontation requires being familiar with the comic books, since their characters are established in the ether, far away from what is actually being established through the film.
In that case I think it ultimately failed in establishing its own importance, rather relying on self-awareness, which makes it ultimately inaccesible for a casual viewer and futile for an experienced one.

>22.4% of the audience actually watched the movie.

we know

Even the people that claims it's 2deep don't even understand it. You're not wrong but you're missing the point:

Batman is staring God in the face during this scene. It's pretty explicit. God then tells him to save Martha.

Honestly if Superman was real and you finally had a chance to be in front of him, 1 on 1, and he told you to save your mother, who was killed when you were younger, haunting your dreams and lingering over your life for 40 years, it would probably fuck anyone up on the spot. It's great scene ruined, once again, by reddit

I am a casual viewer and I don't care for capeshit. I rarely dislike a movie I watch in the cinemas, but holy shit BvS was boring.

Do your gritty emo shit with your own individuals films, but with a crossover like this, why the fuck did Snyder even bother trying to tell a story? Jesus fuck.

ye

Yeah the whole movie was two and a half hours of that same theme being banged into the head of every audience member. So when it got to that same idea somehow being revealed like it was some subtle masterstroke, it was a little underwhelming and really the only new bit of information to gather from it was the names being the same.

It's so frustrating, it's like, OK, I get that Superman is similar to the Archangel Gabriel, but I'd appreciate if you could competently tell the story of superman before comparing him to anything? Pls