Wtf how do i fix my chair?

wtf how do i fix my chair?

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Loctite-0-85-fl-oz-Plastic-Epoxy-1360788/100371824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't.
Lose weight.
Buy new chair.

duct tape it nigger. and lose some weight so you don't break your next one.

Duct tape and super glue

lmao i have 60kg

fiber fix it

1. Get a harder stick/tube whatever
2. Aling side of chair with new stick
3. Nail them togheter
4. Buy better chairs next time
5. If you r a girl, show tits with timestamp if a boy go to next step
6. You r a faggot

do i need safety glasses for this?

Is it a foam material or a plastic? If it's a thermoplastic an adhesive would work. Not super glue that shit will crack apart it is incredibly brittle. Especially with the force that arm rest is facing. A heat cure adhesive with good toughness (elongation and tensile strength and good levels) would do it.

Duct tape that bitch back together man.

I have a mate with the exact same problem, tape some rods to the sides, when that breaks work up the motivation to drill them in and glue it.

fuck

You fucked it didn't you. Drill above the hole for the screw on either side, that's 4 holes, jam rods in there and glue it together with something strong enough that the force from the screw doesn't fuck it up, some 2 part epoxy.

i just unscrewd it, i tried to glue it like 1 month ago, worked for like half an hour haha

nigger colored parts is glue. put some rods in.

same holes on the other side, for the rods to go in.

Buy another chair you broke ass

ich had the exact same chair and the exact same problem. I broke it whilst raging at a game

60kg? u must be like 12

yeah ill do that ill try, but i have to go now, so this post will probably die

thanks tho

will make new post in couple 6-7 hours

lmao we in this together budy

good luck. Get some proper 2 part epoxy for plastic and not just shitty super glue, that shit would break instantly.

im 17

Metal bracket. Run it along the outside of the area that cracked. Just line the broken ends up and secure the bracket in place with a drill and some screws. Acts like a big long metal splint

i used that one at first

don't. get something like this
homedepot.com/p/Loctite-0-85-fl-oz-Plastic-Epoxy-1360788/100371824

ill do my best

Wtf are you using to hold this together?

replace the piece with angle iron in the correct shape

Metal shunt ducktape

jut reinforce it, you won't be able to fix the replacement to the rest of the chair yourself.

c-section would work better
place it over the broken part and use glue and screws to fix it

I have the same chair. THe part that OPs broke is the arm rest that conects the sit and the back together and is bolted to both pieces.

He can replace it.

BRO WE GOT THE SAME CHAIR

this

im not sure if i can tho,warranty expired, what did you have in mind?

BRUUHHH

Buy a new chair that isn't poorly designed garbage.

That is clearly one of those home assembly pieces of shit that go for 70 bucks and use the weakest point of the arms as the only load bearing structure. A ten year old girl could break it by sitting in in eight hours a day for a month. They never, ever last.

You get what you pay for buddy. Shell out a few hundred now for something good and save yourself from having to keep buying shit ones.

gotcha

YOU LEAAVE MY CHOICE OF CHAIR ALOENE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
COMFY CHAIR BEST CHAIR
TAKE IT BACK
DELET