Ok guys. So I'm starting to realize that I might have a problem when it comes to drinking...

Ok guys. So I'm starting to realize that I might have a problem when it comes to drinking, and I need to get it off my chest and get a second opinion on the severity of it and I kinda feel like this is the place.

I drink uncontrollably and I have fucked up greatly the last 6-7 times where I haven't been on Mdma or Coke at the same time.

They went like this.

Told a suicidal friend of mine that she didn't deserve happiness. Stole a backpack from a party I was invited to. Threatened to beat up the cab driver and slapped another female friend in the face even though she tried to help me get home and paid for the ride.

In Spain with my friends.

Got thrown out of several whorehouses for insulting the girls there.

Got into a fight with one of my friends. Threatened to beat him up.

Got envious of my two mates picking up girls so I cut my arm several times with a knife because I felt so worthless.

Fell asleep outside the club the next night with my phone on my face. Acted like a fool.

Yesterday I was invited to a wine event at a club here in Copenhagen. Threatened several people. Broke a guys nose.

And of all of those I can't remember shit.

Where the fuck do I get help? Has anyone here who was prone to insane binge drinking ever learned to control it? I feel like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

psykiatri-regionh.dk/undersoegelse-og-behandling/Akut-hjaelp/Psykiatriske-akutmodtagelser/Sider/Adresser-på-akutmodtagelser.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=2pfwY2TNehw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggot.

One of them is so cute! Guess which one I fancy. No homo.

the fact your coming here to ask this means there is no hope for you. Go kill yourself thief

Maybe have your friends control the amount you drink? Tell them to let you drink max X, and if you gonna try more then they wont let you, because i think controlling it yourself might be hard

Do you go through withdrawl?

I think nobody gives a shit about your opinion

Here you go. Get help..

psykiatri-regionh.dk/undersoegelse-og-behandling/Akut-hjaelp/Psykiatriske-akutmodtagelser/Sider/Adresser-på-akutmodtagelser.aspx

You will end up in a car wreck dead or jail. BLACKOUTS R DANGEROUS SPAINY. STOP while you are ahead faggot

This happens to me if I drink booze. I can drink just beer and have fun without consequences

Never come here for advice. The degenerates here are trap lovers, pedo's, and of course faggots. Get off the computer and go to an outpatient program.

I wasn't in nearly as deep as you, but I switched from being a drunk to a pothead, and it was an improvement

maybe stop drinking u fucktard?

Would like to. But I can't function when I'm high

If this isn't bait. Yeah. You should seriously look into getting some help.

I was never an alcoholic, but I know the cravings, a doctor got me addicted to benzos once.

Shit was a nightmare to come back from.

I would recommend Alcoholics Anonymous except for two problems.
1 every chapter of AA is different. Like VERY different. It was started by christians so the organization is subtly religious half the time even when they are trying not to be. So you will need to shop around to find a chapter you even like. Next the organization felt really defeatist to be honest. Everybody constantly bitching about how weak they are in the face of alcohol when what ended up helping me recover the most was in part learning to be ok with myself and my situation instead of moping about powerlessness.

I was fortunate enough to be on active duty, and as such I was able to go to an outpatient program American civilians can't get to, which was amazing, it was free, and it probably saved my life.

Lastly avoid friends and family that encourage you to drink.
One of the worst part of beating benzo addiction was how often my friends and family would offer alcohol even after I told them I wasn't allowed to touch the stuff for a long time. (A GABA drug is a GABA drug and doesn't give a fuck how you feel about it.)

If you are an aggressive drunk it means you are very pissed off with your life in general.

As soon as you fix that, you will become a fun person when drunk. Not before.

So whatever it is ( get a good gf, good body with gyming, steady income, something creative you wanted to try for a long time) go do it.

For most people it is usually no love and/or money that pisses em off:

I am an excessive drinker, hell I just woke up and I'm drinking right now. And used to have problems like you. Honestly, man I just stopped drinking and dealt with the cravings and depression that followed. I found it easy. I can stop anytime I really want (seriously I've done it many times)

I am however hopelessly addicted to cigarettes and I understand different things effect people differently so your alcohol need could be way worse than mine was but..

I'll tell you from what little psychology education I have:

Alcohol is not a stimulant drug. Stimulant drugs are the ones that are insanely addictive. Alcohol is a depressant. It's a psychological addiction because YOU (not your inner reward systems or instincts) like being drunk.

But you don't like it. You always get into shit. You always fuck up. You always hurt people. You always hurt yourself.

I'm telling you as a dear Sup Forums bro.. get the above through your head, do not go to the liquor store tonight, and wait it out. You're going to have a shitty few days but you can do it. Also alcohol isn't for you so dont even go back. There's other drugs.

Thanks for the advice from everyone. I am considering getting some sort of help. Mostly because I fear getting myself killed. I just remembered that I crossed the train rails last night. Like right before the train came. Pretty fucking stupid.

Been there done that sir, what I done was fine God and let him guide me, he taught me that the life I was living will kill me sooner rather than later.

The old me would have gone out, got drunk and have done some terrible things to unexpecting innocent people.

I spent around 2-3 years in jail because of it in different occasions, there was no stopping my problem until I met God one night.

You must search for him within yourself, search hard and he will reveal himself to you. Praise Allah.

God bless.

You do pretty well drunk though

From what i can see its not really you having the problem it is your friends, People having partys that you are invited to, stupid whores. You need to move to a country where your style of drinking is accepted . Give serbia, ukraine or even russia a chance. Never change user! I would love to have a drink with you !

One last thing and I'll shut up about it.

While in rehab one thing I DID learn was that I wasn't drinking because I was addicted to alcohol. I was addicted to alcohol because I was drinking it all the time.

Maybe you are missing something in your life. Some sense of fulfillment, a relationship, job, something is missing, and this something can't be replaced by alcohol.

I don't know what they is, because I'm not you and don't know your situation. But in all seriousness. Get a hobby.

When you stop drinking you find yourself with time you used to waste, and if you don't find a way to fill that time, you will be tempted to return to drinking in order to fill that time.

I live in Denmark. We literally can't have a social event where we don't drink. The thing is I hang around people who are a bit more mellow. Fancy wine tasting, college people, salesmen etc. not to sound too fancy though. But my way of drinking is that of a truck driver.

That I agree with. I do feel empty a lot of the time, like I have no real goals right now.

Fuck god. Jesus turned water into wine.

Unfortunately not all of us are so gullible to get a dopamine spike every time we think about an imaginary white man living in Roman occupied Judea.

And in my experience telling people to turn to God to beat drugs of any kind just turns them into a religious druggy who drones on and on about how god shows mercy and forgives them while they still roll around drinking.

A FEW actually take some of the message to heart and clean their shit up, but that is something they could have done BEFORE religion got involved. As mentioned by others. What it really did was fill the time you would have spent drinking than actually SAVE you from anything.

pretty sure your fairly well-educated group of friends understand the fact that you're an absolute cockwipe when you're really drunk, and that you struggle to know when to stop.

if they don't understand you saying 'i'm not drinking', or restricting yourself only for toasts etc, then they're bigger cunts than you after 15 pints. just cut it out.

i went through university not drinking, because i was an aggressive little shit. much better now. people called me a pussy, and then forgot about it.

I can see God has not yet touched you, but do not worry brother. He will forgive your ways of thinking so I do not need to pray for you.

>suicidal friend of mine
>she

Seriously? You falling for that shit?

Find something.
Don't know what.

Doesn't really matter.

Just fill that time.

It helps.

Wood working.
Computer programming.
Pick up a musical instrument.
Learn to paint or draw.
Go to church just to hang out with old ladies for 2 hours even if you aren't religious.
Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
Take up a clay working class at the community center.
Volunteer to help out some disabled old vets somewhere.
Volunteer to help some inner city poor kids somewhere.

Find something. What is up to you.

Don't do drugs faggot
Its like throwing your money out of the window

if by "help," you mean you want to be able to drink without getting ridiculous then you are fucked. no matter what you do there will always be the potential that a session of drinking is going to end in you fucking up some relationships

things won't get better until you realize that you just can't drink at all.

what matters more? the booze or the people you love?

you're dumb. drugs are fun

I was raised a christian, gave my heart to jesus as an 8 year old and grew up in the bible belt in a house with an ordained minister who was a closet alcoholic.
Grew up in the south, joined the marine corps, volunteered infantry, and had the privilege to be ordered to travel the world and kill a bunch of poor brown peasant farmers in a third world country under orders from a white christian president.

I've seen mormons pray.
Muslims pray.
Christians pray.
Even a pair of jewish twins pray.

And do you know how many people, in how many different countries, with how many different tenants of belief I have seen cry out to god and get an answer?

God hasn't touched me yet, because he doesn't exist.

Jeg havde samme problem da jeg var i starten af 20'erne. Rodede mig altid ud i ballade, og mine venner blev trætte af det.

Jeg stoppede med at drikke den ene dag, startede med at træne den anden dag. Det er nu 12 år siden.

Der kommer INTET godt ud af at drikke. 0. Niks. Zero.

Sounds like my everyday fam. You doing good.

Og hvis din omgangskreds ikke kan acceptere at du holder dig fra alkohol, så find nogle andre venner.

Hvis det kun er promillerne som binder jer sammen, så betyder de ingenting.

I'd have a drink with you, you seem like a funny ass dude from what I read. Bullshit aside I'm on the same boat as you but instead of alcohol it's meth, you're only going to get real help if you actually want it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pfwY2TNehw

Thank about it.

*think... sorry cellphones and auto-correct strike again.

learn to fucking drink and learn to be less of an asshole

Just because you have not seen gods miracle does not mean it doesn't exist.. you are sounding incredibly naive to think that he has not helped people through their prayers. I bet your life was better when you followed the word of God!

Watch South Park episode "Bloody Mary"

lol you are a LOSER dude, and i took time to capitalize it so you fucking know

just die prick

BOOO HOOO NOBODY LIKES ME SO I CUT MYSELF FOR ATTENTION

god you are fucking sad, just kill yourself and give your bank account to me

www.paypal.me/X0042/

After seeing alcohol fuck up a couple of people's lives, I quit drinking. The culture of drinking that we have in most countries is part of the reason alcoholics can't escape from it. Feel for ya, OP.

Also if you're taking the popular anti-depressant Effexor, it's probably the reason why you drink. Just on the off chance that you might be.

A good friend of Habasi wants a diamond. Nalcarya the Alchemist has diamonds. Habasi knows you could do this thing.

Nice bait.

But you are right.
Ignorance was bliss.

I didn't used to feel guilty about the crusades.
Or the civil war. Or slavery.
Or anything else for that matter because my imaginary friend forgave all my transgressions.
I used to not care about circumcisions.
Or Sabra and Shatila.
Or the USS Liberty.
I used to think I was justified for being ultimately selfish and wasteful.
I mean jesus was going to return and save us from all this.
I mean god DID make man stewards of the earth.
Manifest destiny.
He DID make us in HIS image...
which I think says a lot about god... but I digress.

And no.. the MIRACLE in all of this. Is that MY heathen ass is still here in spite of so many people with gods trying to kill me.

>Told a suicidal friend of mine that she didn't deserve happiness. Stole a backpack from a party I was invited to. Threatened to beat up the cab driver and slapped another female friend in the face even though she tried to help me get home and paid for the ride.

Contact them and apologize. Today.

>Got thrown out of several whorehouses for insulting the girls there.
>Got into a fight with one of my friends. Threatened to beat him up.
>Got envious of my two mates picking up girls so I cut my arm several times with a knife because I felt so worthless.
>Fell asleep outside the club the next night with my phone on my face. Acted like a fool.
>Yesterday I was invited to a wine event at a club here in Copenhagen. Threatened several people. Broke a guys nose.
>And of all of those I can't remember shit.

Sounds like a hell of a ride.

>Where the fuck do I get help?

Have yourself commited to psychiatric hospital for detox. Radical but will help.

Chooze booze.

Basically you're a cunt.

Be less of a cunt. Problem solved.

Glad you enjoyed my tasty bait.

Nice op.

I got sober after I got my second dui.

If you ever get sober youll regret the shit out of your old life.

Honestly only AA worked for me. Just hearing other people's stories and relating to them made be realize a shit.

Go to open meetings so you have a chance to meet some sluts and never give anyone your phone number to any money.

Also, just go with the handholding part.

Keep coming back. it works if you work it

classic drunk lad.
my dad is an alcoholic, my grandfather was one as well.
I am not, but I was when I was younger. I've been involved in many fights, used to do coke (I'm southamerican and coke here is really fucking good). Got arrested a few times as well (police officers here are military trained). Almost kill a guy one, I hit him with my belt's buckle on the head in Coquimbo...
Now I'm different, 33yo, got a lovely girlfriend that is pregnant, have a decently payed job and I'm trying to settle down.
I owe this to realising that I was angry with my father for beating me up all my childhood. I'm not going to make the same mistake. I'm not like him.