Tell me: Which ist the best country in the world and why is ist Sweden?

Tell me: Which ist the best country in the world and why is ist Sweden?

Best for cucks

Skrid din bøsse

Well you had a pretty good country. Then you chose to import the entire third world

Die Schweiz ist das beste beacause , wirklich sie acheive Gleichgewicht in jedem Ding , now translate this

Switzerland is the best country because they achieve balance in about everything

>sweden
>literally a meme country by now

I heard it was Norway, or maybe Finland. I also find the danes to be generally a lot cooler than u guys. In short go cuck somewhere else faggot.

Sweden is infested by niggers and muslims

Sweden, Especial if you are a blond girl looking to get raped

Weird people, voting against more free days for holiday in a referendum

I say Australia!

Y'all niggas, troll thread, etc.

Amen

Välfärdsstat? Folkhemmet... 8-8-8!

You almost got it! Finland is a bit more to the right.

Norwegian Basementdweller: The Post

hehe
sweden
if someone wold tell me that I'm swedish I would take it as an insult
pic related, young swedish citizens ashamed of their white skin and penis aka rape instrument, wanted to be filled by bbc or arab cock

Sweden was and to a certain extent IS still the best country in the world, however, we have become a living meme nowadays thanks to Sup Forums.

That's a picture from the USA, nice try Breivik

im pretty sure it was your politicians, not pol

swedish trip to the usa that is, nice try Carl

Ehm no it wasn't, nice try Breivik. Go be unsignificant somewhere else.

okay..
also, I'm not breiwick and from another country than cuckland
not that his intentions were wrong

Of course it was pol, they blow everything out of proportion and people follow that shit like sheep. People legitimately think that there are rapes and fucking warfare over here 24/7.

I'm gonna tell you in swedish how much this country blows use google translate faggot: SVERIGE SUGER HÄSTKUK ALLA I LANDET ÄR GJORDA AV KORVSPAD OCH LUKTAR LUTFISK. JÄVLA ÄCKLIGA INVANDRARE OCH SMUTS TÄCKER VÅRA GATOR. VART JAG ÄN STRÄCKER NOSEN STINKER DET. FY FAN FÖR VÅR REGERING OCH ALLA DESSA JÄVLA POLITISKT KORREKTA FLATOR SOM FÅTT LUFT. JAG HATAR ALLA ARABJÄVLAR OCH KUNDE JAG HADE JAG GASAT IHJÄL VARENDA KOTTE FRÅN LUND TILL TRILLEVALLEN. ALLA DESSA JÄVLA BIDRAGSTURISTER KAN SUGA MIN STORA RENRAKADE URSVENSKA VIKINGAKUK

It's a matter of statistic, not biased opinion - so you are fucked on that matter from all sides sweden

Present those statistics please, or are you just gonna start spamming Swedistan memes like all other ignorant Norwegian spammers? And if you're going for the so called "rape capital of Europe" approach without fully realizing that you CANNOT compare rape statistics like that, then you might as well just leave the thread.

Live in Bolivian hotel. Btard, yes, basement no.

Swedish men are beautiful. Truly from heaven.

The most unsignificant country in Europe: The Post

Nah I'm too lazy, you present counter statistic from official sources, official government statistics about that matter is available for pretty much everyone

Lol you brought up the statistics argument in the first place you retard. Go ahead, follow the pol memes like a sheep without thinking about it yourself, go ahead :)

someone clearly hasn't had their red sausage today

i wish i could get a swiss citizenship that easily

there are also (((""""racial""""))) tensions agianst foreginers also agianst austrians and germans.

this might be also a reason why the swiss are so based and i wish we had something like the svp in austria and not the MEMEfPÖ.

And it's you that are doubting them, not me.

Sweden YES!
the best country to rape white woman while white man cheer for your cock and then clean the cum out of it

>ranks third in rape statistics worldwide
>blames Sup Forums
>#1 in europe for rape

I'm not doubting them, I'm saying that it's not logically sound to compare statistics between countries which has differentiating laws on the subject. Criminal offences regarding rape in Sweden is INCREDIBLY broad, and each and everyone of those offences are included in the rape statistics. So something that counts as rape here doesn't count as rape in other countries.

traitors of europe

Noone understand your retarded language, fuck off.

Hvad fanden har du bare skide sige om mig, din lille kælling? Jeg vil have dig ved, at jeg er uddannet toppen af min klasse i Navy Seals, og jeg har været involveret i en lang række hemmelige angreb på Al-Qaeda, og jeg har over 300 bekræftede drab. Jeg er uddannet i gorilla krigsførelse, og jeg er den øverste snigskytte i hele amerikanske væbnede styrker. Du er intet for mig, men bare et andet mål. Jeg vil udslette dig fanden ud med præcision de holder af, som aldrig er blevet set før på denne jord, markere mine skide ord. Du tror, du kan slippe af sted med at sige, at lort til mig over internettet? Tænk igen, fucker. Mens vi taler Jeg kontakter min hemmelige netværk af spioner i hele USA, og din IP bliver spores lige nu, så du bedre forberede stormen, maddike. Stormen, der udsletter den patetiske lille ting du kalder dit liv. Du er fucking død, knægt. Jeg kan være hvor som helst, når som helst, og jeg kan dræbe dig i mere end syv hundrede måder, og det er bare med mine bare hænder. Ikke alene er jeg udførligt uddannet i ubevæbnet kamp, men jeg har adgang til hele arsenalet af United States Marine Corps, og jeg vil bruge det til sit fulde omfang til at tørre dit elendige røv off ansigtet af kontinentet, din lille lort. Hvis bare du kunne have vidst, hvad uhellig gengældelse din lille "smart" kommentar var ved at bringe ned over dig, måske ville du have holdt din skide tunge. Men du ikke kunne, du ikke gjorde det, og nu er du betaler prisen, du forbandede idiot. Jeg vil lort vrede over dig, og du vil drukne i det. Du er fucking død, knægt.

pfft politically correct justification that is, you simply had to find something to protect your precious dick of color
rape is rape

هو الموت لنا من البيضSweeden

kek, but that last sentence was not translated properly

Väl rutit min vän

I fucking hate niggers and kebabs, and I hate that they come here, and also are allowed to do so. However, I'm sick of Norwegians and Danish people spamming Swedistan memes all over the internet, so I'm trying to educate people with lower IQ that Sweden being the "rape capital of Europe" is false and that only a retarded basementdweller would actually believe that. It's not PC, it's true and you'd know it if you actually would take the time to look it up instead of blindly following Sup Forums memes.

How can they be balanced when they got a plus sign as flag?

1+0=1

nice dubs

skrid din bøsse.....
Danish is literally the most stupid-childish sounding lanugage ever.
Not to mention u guys sound like u got a fucking potato stuck down ur throat.
Your country is the size of a pancake and nobody likes you courtesy of the Real Nordic countries

i think i know why sweden scored so bad in pisa 2012

they want make pll dumber to buy their pc shit

Norwegians and Danish you say... nope - the whole wide world is laughting at you.
Okay, so educate me what is counted in official rape statistic of sweden? Jaywalk? I think its just the lack of tolerance of swedish woman and they report rape more than in previous years - thats it

Kek.

Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe.

Helt rätt min broder. Men det är inte långt kvar innan vi tar tillbaka det här landet. Och då ska varenda jävla blattekramare hängas.

Ok I get your rape point but
Is the majority of you guys really lib/progressive/globalist/sjw/whiteguilt/anti white cucks who think patriotism should be banned and are ashamed of their swedish heritage? Serious question

Fan vad jag hoppas att dessa dubbletter inte ljuger.

That's only the mindset of media and politicians.
We don't really have a lot of SJW faggots, but they sure are loud.

Guess who have been spoonfeeding this marxist bullshit and like the shillbots you are you fall for the jew every time.

not him but yes, i believe so, mental retardation and politically correct castration is implied to kids by young age. So the new generation will certainly be that way if they are not shitskin and shitskins will take advantage of that turning country to poo

I honestly think those are more prominent in the US than in Sweden.

oyyyy vey
marxism is good, only racist and hitler thinks otherwise

Sweden is fucking crap now.

That is not even real communism you douchebag.

can't wait when sweden will be more progressive and will upgrade their old flag to this

/EOT

communism? You want to be stalin, you literal hitler? That's not very tolerant..

It would if it wasnt for the cucked politicians letting those inmigrants in
Why did you guys let them in in the first place.

In 100 years the pure white race will become extinct

börk börk, börk

Why? Because of combination of many things... But the mistake of thinking that people are equal was crucial - and this mental cancer came from the USA and is affecting the world to this day

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Norway is currently the best country in the north and prolly in the world. They got 700 billion euros worth of money saved in their oil funds. Its so much that they actually own 1% of all stocks in the world. Sweden and Finland both are deep in debts, not critically tho. All nordic countries are good places.

all countries where white people are present in majority are good countries

kek