I need to leave America

I need to get the fuck out of this hellhole of fat, violent, criminal retards. What is a country or area that satisfies the following criteria:

>Majority white and/or Asian
>Not frigid (like Scandinavia)
>Majority non-retard (opposite of America)
>Not a rundown shithole (like Russia, Florida, etc.)
>Low in jews (opposite of America)
>People MUST BE more or less sane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=MpxPwvaHp2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Macedonia

just in case

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w

Mexico, you'll have to go back soon anyway

I'm white, unlike you, krautnigger. And I've actually considered Mexico. Problem is, anything close to America gets destroyed, like the american government did to Mexico to support the drug trade.

Low in jews? I'm suspicious of that claim.

Nah,all make Jews have gone to Israel

Lake Oswego Oregon

>Oregon
I should have added "Could not be mistaken for Sup Forums"

One of those nice little towns north of LA then.

You do realize that the US population consists of barely 2% Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

The USA is second only to kikestan for kike infestation.

France

Haven't you looked at Canada?

Good luck getting a job there.

Why are you leaving when Trump is inaugurated tomorrow?

Are you sufre you're a natural born american and not one of hispanic descent? Jut go to Canada or Australia.

Canada's ugly and has shitty weather. And yes, I did. And if Sup Forums is any indication, it's full of stupid assholes.

>Why are you leaving when Trump is inaugurated tomorrow?
You just answered your own question. I know this will sound odd to a monkey, but I'm not trying to watch the prophecy of Idiocracy come to fruition.

Explain how that's going to happen.

It's already happening. Has been for decades.

Poland
except for

No one will take a failure like you OP, so quit trying

Just move to Vermont and stay there with all he other Burnouts. Extreamly low crime rate and one of the thinnest parts of the US

OP is a faggot of the highest order

Just kill yourself cuck boy. You don't offer anything to this world except faggotry.

I'm sorry, this thread is only for non-mongs. You have to leave now. Go color on the walls in your parents' basements.

no wonder op wants to move lmao

Self haters are the worst, that goes for any country
>Mong
Says the person acting more like a long than anyone else

Yeah, now you know. This isn't just a Sup Forums meme. America is really, literally actually fucking like this. It's like living out the movie Idiocracy in real life.

>Self haters
I love this term because it means nothing. I don't hate me. I hate you, fatty.

Americans are honest that entitled failures who complain on Sup Forums aren't wanted in developed countries? Thanks...I guess

>I hate a random person I've never met before over the internet.

Jesus Christ, I hope this is bait but you can never be too sure

>Anyone
>Not hating you
Kek just look at your filthy self.

Men growing tits is not what "developed" is supposed to mean, fatty.

Can you stop with the cringeworthy banter? It's not funny, it just makes you look like a cunt

It's not supposed to be funny, you ugly, fat, violent evil piece of shit.

When you leave America, I will take your place.

Yup, 100% cringe. I'm not even American btw

No.

As long as you love America you're more welcome than retards like OP.

Its not your choice.

>Scandinavia
>Frigid

Go for it, you'll fit right in. It's already filled with nigger mutts.

Lol well that's not a surprise. Hardly anyone here is.

>Majority white and/or Asian
what about a mix

>Not frigid (like Scandinavia)

If you're leaving America, you're a giant retard and deserve to live a miserable hellish life.

Czech Republic
Parts of France
Parts of Britain- South of England outside of greater London (so-called waitrose zone), North Yorkshire
Ireland
Denmark?
Parts of Germany -eg. Bavaria

Yes, it is. I have been employed by the government to deter any loser who wants to immigrate here because they watched Casey Neistat and thought they could make it big doing bullshit. What can you offer our great nation?

>Not a rundown shithole (like Russia, Florida, etc.)

the easiest is kys

Nah, he can leave if he wants to explore the world and such. If he's doing it for meme reasons than he's going to be sorely disappointed when he finds out there's no ideal utopia that fits all his needs

>Casey Neistat

literally who?

Southern Japan

>shitholes are at the bottom of the list
checks out

so how hard it´s to move in to america to work? i got electrician degree and were thinking that if i could move in to US, get a job etc. that i could start living there. it´s pretty ballsy move to take the flight but i got nothing to lose.

Greece is better than America

Unfortunately we're full.

why would americans post on Sup Forums
american flags here are mostly chicanos, chinks, indians and others

>People MUST BE more or less sane
reminder that there are subhumans in america who can not answer basic questions

To work? You usually need a job lined up before you can even hope to get a workers VISA. Otherwise marry an American and you'll be sure to get American citizenship

t. I am Greek poster

>Low in jews
why though?

>Sup Forums posters
>White

full of shit

>And if Sup Forums is any indication, it's full of stupid assholes.

>Sup Forums is any indication

so you are retarded. that means you are hopeless. literally kys

We're just as jew controlled as America, even our Conservative party bends over to Israel just like Republicans. Hell, we had an MP avoid questions in Parliament by repeatedly screaming "OUR GOOD ALLIES IN ISRAEL NEED OUT HELP".

No room for immigrants eh? When are you fucking off back to Britain?

well there must be some white posters in europe.
but the us flag? none. i am half somalian btw

>Otherwise marry an American and you'll be sure to get American citizenship
wanna help me out here, like you´re single right?

Ok, that's a good start.

that is an insane kanake that claims he is greek

i love how america dies away

kek so somehow czechs and slovaks have very different attitudes towards the jews?

>well there must be some white posters in europe.
>

explain the color choice

>Black population shrinks

no mate, an electrician degree won't get you a work visa, and you can't just come and start looking for a job. not legally anyway

i think this was the last time that i encourage americans to learn more about greece
not sure if you americans are always baiting or really just stupid

>Be Germany
>Get cucked relentlessly by Mohammad

"F-full of S-shit lol!"

Nice try Anne Frank.

>i think this was the last time that i encourage americans to learn more about Greece

Greece is a shithole desu

>posting a meme chart without any sources
yes, and give it another 100 years and you and me will die away

Born and raised here m8
Stick to climbing through green pipes cunt!

Everything got fuckin burned.

Yes but your ancestors weren't, were they? Most likely they came from the British Isles. Immigrants.

How about you fuck off and die. Germans are cancer. You're the reason america is such shit. It's full of you pie-faced barbarians.

>Parts
>Parts
This is why I haven't moved yet. Every nation on Earth seems to be in collapse right now.

That's kind of a surprise.

Nobody wants to live around you southern americans anyway. Fucking anglo and german shits spreading their seed all over the planet like dung. Australia'd be nice if it weren't for all the fucking cunts.

Because where they walk, nations rot.

I'm white and I want to leave. Coincidence? Nope. The only """""whites""""" who want to stay in america are shit subhuman germans.

Memes check out when it comes to countries. America really is fat, retarded, ignorant, loud, obnoxious and conceited, for example.

It's because they're mixing with whites at turbo speed. Mulatto babies are fucking EVERYWHERE now, even in small hick towns. We're literally becoming the brazil of the north.

is the perfect time to live in america, what the fuck is wrong with you OP?

M A G A
A
G
A
youtube.com/watch?v=MpxPwvaHp2o

I am 100% white american
todos los negros de mierda y tambien europeos me chupan la pija

>Mulatto babies are fucking EVERYWHERE now

Yeah no, nice try cuckposter

k so i´ll just google everything there is to a work visa, re-educate in a field that guarantees jobs internationally and make profit. it´s legal as long as you do it the right way.

or idk you got like million illegal mexican immigrants so one more doesnt hurt right

Everyone's ancestors are from everywhere you genetic garbage.

Even the aboriginals migrated here.

So you don't mind immigration then. After all everyone's ancestors came from somewhere...

Americans are really as stupid as every meme claims. This is not a fucking joke. And what's more, the damn things are proud of it.

America needs cleansed of you vermin. With holy fire.

Confirmed for not living in America or just fucking lying on the internet.

>I'm white and I want to leave.

Good for you, there's 10 other people who aren't white and smarter than you who'd love to take your place. We'd rather have them than your worthless pale ass

>Confirmed for not living in America

Not in your America certainly. Only cucks are terrified of "le black bulls breeding our women" even though thats not the case.

We're sorta white.

then get the fuck out faggot

Look cunt, it's not a difficult concept to grasp.
>FUCK
>OFF
>WE'RE
>FULL

Stick to shaking your hands at inanimate objects will ya.

sure you can come on a guest visa and overstay. many slavs and the irish do that. boston is full of the irish working there illegally. or, you can get a computer science degree and apply for an h1b (the work visa) and come here legally. but as a finn, americans are loud and they will always say hi to you and bother you with questions. are you up to the challenge?

I'm not afraid of it. America never really had any whites except a smattering of Mediterraneans. The vast and overwhelming majority of """whites""" in america are jew-whites (anglos and germans). Keep moving those goalposts though, you fucking faggot.

Yeah, trying to find a place you haven't wrecked. This could take forever.

Nah, Australia has one of the lowest pop densities in the world. Plenty of room for more Asians to migrate just as your ancestors did.

You're not full to Americans though, no country is. I'm moving there, OK!?

a typical rabid poltard escaped from Sup Forums and baiting here ruining my Sup Forums

Irish master race.
>Not Jewish.
>Not German.
>Not Anglo.
>Fucking infesting the East and Southern US.

You're welcome.