ITT: We act like pseudointellectuals discussing politically incorrect social matters

ITT: We act like pseudointellectuals discussing politically incorrect social matters

*clears throat*

C U C K

*Ehm Ehm*
What do you guys think about sucking black huge juicy cocks and having their hot sperm down the throat?

purchased nipolian style ice cream ate most of it before i thought am i about to become a dictator

Go to pol.

You know we wouldn't be troubles if femnazis loved islam cucks

This is the problem of our society, we tend to generalize people as cucks even though they are just newfags, moreover, why are we humans inclined to label people? there are three genders, four genders, even five, why do we have to succumb into this petty notion that we can categorize people by gender?

I think this is the very reason why we can never defeat racism. We need to look into the people beyond skin color. There's no such thhing as black or white cocks, there is only a cock; a penis. No color.

Omg dude, i saw this video on youtube........

Iknowright? My le father refuses to acknowledge my obviously scientifically defined tree gender, amongst others I assure you user.

So why are you on Sup Forums?

Took all the acid and now I know things. My mind is open now and I can see so clearly. They made it illegal for a reason. They don't want people to know the truth. We are all one. There shouldn't be racism but society has programmed us like sheep to believe we are enemies.

And why is that?

Insert Obligatory Harambe Meme Here
#BLM

Just on this thread?

To pin us against each other while the ones in power reap the benefits. All these wars and social conflicts. It's all a manufactured war to pin us against our fellow man.

Found it rather absurd how the earthquake in italy alone had by far more casualties than isis-terrorist in the last few years.

But do people get all racist over the ground they're standing on?
Of course not.

All I'm saying is that in order to increase the overall welfare up the upper middle class, niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote.

True, since when has this been going on though?
Can you name any specific benefits they gain from their supreme power over the little man?

Votes don't mean shit, you will most likely vote an eltist anyway.
If you want the world to change start by changing the awareness of the mass, by making them care for themselves.

This whole thread is basically a dialogue about how intelectualism isnt really prevelent or rationalized when it comes to social issues that are based on systemic dispositions of minorities. Yes you like being a cuckold however this in itself is still racist because it lowers the stabdard of living for a person of colour. By fetishizing them and making them the dominant party by addressing them as bull or by exclussively seeking out black men to fuck you ans your wife you are placing them in a position of objectification. Furthermore by doing so you tell the world you only see black people as a means of sexual gratification. As we all know, obviously, humans are sexual beings so we find this odd paradox where we are open and accept our sexuality and take control of our bodies but at the same time these actions reflected towards another minority ethnicity or POC makes the situation racially tense. In theory it is racist for any white male to have sex with any POC but it is still ok for POC to have sex dominantrly with white partners as long as thrh arent being fetishized by said oartbers and white partners have concented and asked for concent to being treated and treating/ being out and puttibg another in a position of objectification

TL;DR
I made myself cringe also check'd

Ever just sit down to pee.

So pretend to be Sup Forums?