Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol

Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol

If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

Holy shit it works....
Been here since roody n pirate man and I didnt know that

Yes, full on retard.

It's been about for years.

>the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>[Advertise on Sup Forums]
>[Post a Reply]
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
>[Hide] [Show All]
>Toggle
>Voting open for the Sup Forums Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
>0 / 0 / 1 / 1
>[Update] [Auto]
>File: 1472068793418.jpg (230 KB, 1012x1440)
>230 KB
>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)08:17:06 No.701366433▶
> Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
> If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>0 / 0 / 1 / 1
>[Update] [Auto]
>[Advertise on Sup Forums]
>Delete Post: [File Only]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

don't press control a

>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

I've been here since 2008 and i didn't know this either.

>I fucking retarded
Cool

>Oldfag here since 2009

2007 was end date for that. You where 2 years late. You can stay here for the next 900 years and you'll still never be an oldfag.

Kill yourself.

>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>oldfag
>2009
Yeah, nah

>It's been about for years.
kek now i know what it feels like being a newfag

>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you

Test

It's been around for fucking years...

2003. Originalfag reporting in.
I out lasted Moot.

God damn, this is what we get for not reading patch notes

>highlight text on a post
very neat trick. cheers

>Being on a chilean llama racing forum for 13 years
You're cancer too

Yep. I know its an indication of failing at life.

This
You are a newfag op

> (OP)
>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

>
>> (OP) (OP)
>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

> (You)
>>
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

>20 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.

test

> #
>> # (You)
>>> #
>>>> (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

>) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>
>> #
>>> # (You)
>>>> #
>>>>> (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

>
>>
>>> #
>>>> # (You)
>>>>> #
>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

> (OP)
>>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
chan
>>Sup Forums - Random
>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>[Advertise on Sup Forums]
>>[Post a Reply]
/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
>>[Hide] [Show All]
>>Toggle
>>Voting open for the Sup Forums Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.
>>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
/ 0 / 1 / 1
>>[Update] [Auto]
>>File: 1472068793418.jpg (230 KB, 1012x1440)
KB
>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)08:17:06 No.701366433▶
>> Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>> If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>> Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>[Post a Reply]
>>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
/ 0 / 1 / 1
>>[Update] [Auto]
>>Delete Post: [File Only]
>>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

>(for example my post)

Yes you are a retarded

>
>> #
>>> # (You)
>>>> #
>>>>> (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:46:50 No.701368708 ▶
> (OP)
>>) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:09 No.701368732 ▶
> (OP)
>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:32 No.701368760 ▶
>
>>
>>> #
>>>> # (You)
>>>>> #
>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:48:15 No.701368818 ▶
>
>>
>>>
>>>> #
>>>>> # (You)
>>>

I've done this hundreds of times over the years, but by accident.
Always assumed the text was just like a glitch or something.

>post) and click the post number you
Really?

Yes you are retarded

>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)14:49:39 No.701368951▶
>
> >
> >> #
> >>> # (You)
> >>>> #
> >>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
> >>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
> >>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> >>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
> >>>
> > Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:46:50 No.701368708 ▶
> > (OP) (OP)
> >>) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> >>>
> > Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:09 No.701368732 ▶
> > (OP) (OP)
> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
> >>>
> > Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:32 No.701368760 ▶
> >
> >>
> >>> #
> >>>> # (You)
> >>>>> #
> >>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
> >>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
> >>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> >>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
> >>>
> > Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:48:15 No.701368818 ▶
> >
> >>
> >>>
> >>>> #
> >>>>> # (You)
> >>>

>2007 was end date for that. You where 2 years late. You can stay here for the next 900 years and you'll still never be an oldfag.
>Kill you

>bitch

>
>

I'm oldfag annd shocked.

>highlighted text will com
Nice one bruva

I found this by accident when I was going to cut and paste something to respond to. Sup Forums automatically put the quote into my post for me. I never would have known otherwise.

>the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
Don't feel bad, OP. I've only known this for 10 years.

>I fucking retarded
Fuck me dude it works

Fuck you all, you are more and more cancerous every year...

>post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
Oh my god it's true

>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)22:18:04 No.701366507▶
> (OP) #
>Holy shit it works....
>Been here since roody n pirate man and I didnt know that
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)22:18:06 No.701366509▶
>Yes, full on retard.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)22:18:12 No.701366516▶
> (OP) #
>>the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)22:18:32 No.701366544▶
> (OP) #
>>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
chan
>>Sup Forums - Random
>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>>[Post a Reply]
/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>>[Hide] [Show All]
>>Toggle
>>Voting open for the Sup Forums Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.
/ 0 / 1 / 1
>>[Update] [Auto]
KB

Well what dya know?

Kik

>Fuck me dude it works
Oh My God

> being this new

checked

>>Fuck me dude it works
>Oh My God
Of course it does!

>Oh My God
Hi

If you put in your CC or SSN, or even phone number it gets auto replaced with X's:

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

XXX-XX-XXXX

X-XXX-XXX-XXXX

Works everytime.

>the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you

interesting

>retarded
Lol

This thrad needs more Desu. And a happy negro.

>Oldfag here since 2009
Testing.
Didnt know this either, but im a newfag so..

You didn't need to actually post to test you fucking cumguzzler

>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)22:18:04 No.701366507▶
>> (OP) (OP) #
>>Holy shit it works....
>>Been here since roody n pirate man and I didnt know that
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)22:18:06 No.701366509▶
>>Yes, full on retard.
>>It's been about for years.
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)22:18:12 No.701366516▶
>> (OP) (OP) #
>>>the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)22:18:32 No.701366544▶
>> (OP) (OP) #
>>>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>chan
- Random
>>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>>>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>>[Advertise on Sup Forums]
>>>[Post a Reply]
>/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
>>>[Hide] [Show All]
>>>Toggle
>>>Voting open for the Sup Forums Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.
>>>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
> / 0 / 1 / 1
>>>[Update] [Auto]
>>>File: 1472068793418.jpg (230 KB, 1012x1440)
> KB
>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)08:17:06 No.701366433▶

okay 2010 facebook joke

fuck right off

Pfft, well look at you and your fancy wizardry. Next thing you'll tell me there'll be a black pope.

>
>>
>>> #
>>>> # (You)
>>>>> #
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:46:50 No.701368708 ▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>>) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:09 No.701368732 ▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:32 No.701368760 ▶
>>
>>>
>>>> #
>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>> #
>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:48:15 No.701368818 ▶
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> #
>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>

>the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you

FUCKKKKK

>God damn, this is what we get for not reading patch notes

>
>>
>>>
>>>> #
>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>> #
>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:46:50 No.701368708 ▶
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:09 No.701368732 ▶
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:32 No.701368760 ▶
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> #
>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>>> #
>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:48:15 No.701368818 ▶
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> #
>>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>

>I've been here since 2008 and i didn't know this either.
Fucking newfags

>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]79 / 5 / 66 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>File: 1472068793418.jpg (230 KB, 1012x1440)
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:17:06 No.701366433▶
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:18:04 No.701366507▶
> (OP)
>Holy shit it works....
>Been here since roody n pirate man and I didnt know that
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:18:06 No.701366509▶
>Yes, full on retard.

>. I just found out something new about this site lol
heh

> (OP)
>>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]79 / 5 / 66 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:17:06 No.701366433▶
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:18:04 No.701366507▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>Holy shit it works....
>>Been here since roody n pirate man and I didnt know that
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:18:06 No.701366509▶
>>Yes, full on retard.
>>It's been about for years.

Fuck. I never knew this and I've been here all summer.

sauce of this chick??

>Oldfag here
>since 2009

doesnt know green text. top kek

> (OP)
chan
>>Sup Forums - Random
>>[Post a Reply]
>>[Hide] [Show All]
>>Toggle
/ 0 / 1 / 1
>>[Update] [Auto]
KB
>> Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>> If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>> Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>[Post a Reply]
>>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
/ 0 / 1 / 1
>>[Update] [Auto]
>>Delete Post: [File Only]
>>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> #
>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>>> #
>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>
>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:46:50 No.701368708 ▶
>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>
>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:09 No.701368732 ▶
>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>
>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:32 No.701368760 ▶
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> #
>>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>>>> #
>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>
>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:48:15 No.701368818 ▶
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> #
>>>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>>

>If you put in your CC or SSN, or even phone number it gets auto replaced with X's:
>XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
>XXX-XX-XXXX
>X-XXX-XXX-XXXX
>Works everytime.

oh you

playboy it seems

>Yep. I know its an indication of failing at life.

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> #
>>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>>>> #
>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>>
>>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:46:50 No.701368708 ▶
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>
>>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:09 No.701368732 ▶
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>
>>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:47:32 No.701368760 ▶
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> #
>>>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>>>>> #
>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) # (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>>
>>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)15:48:15 No.701368818 ▶
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> #
>>>>>>>>> # (You)
>>>>>>>

cheers bro

>Oldfag here since 2009.
>Oldfag here since 2009.
>Oldfag here since 2009.
>Oldfag here since 2009.
>Oldfag here since 2009.
>Am I fucking retarded

Wew lad.