/NFL/ general: DAT BIRD edition

4CH: Oldbay btfo (again)
SEA:Jimmy Graham (knee) activated from PUP list
BUF:Bills expect OLB Shaq Lawson back Weeks 6-8
CIN:Gio Bernard not expected to see more targets
NE:Edelman (foot) returns to practice Wednesday
PHI:Trey Burton 'biggest standout' at Eagles camp
BUF:Bills 2nd-round ILB Ragland (ACL) to miss '16
DET:Marvin Jones emerging as Lions No. 1 wideout?
MIA:New Dolphins CB Culliver (knee) 'weeks away'
SF:McDonald, Ellington listed as 49ers starters
NE:Schefter: Ninkovich (triceps) out 4-6 weeks
LAR:Rookie TE Higbee drawing rave reviews at camp
SF:Report: Gabbert 'enormous favorite' over Kap

Sup Forums discord server:
discord.gg/EzQK7At

Other urls found in this thread:

games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=34191
youtube.com/watch?v=doXNjFmQnqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for go pack go

2nd for Cowboys

I was blowing you fucks out left and right last thread (as usual). I kept posting logical answers and that trap police12 and krabs kept memeing

>no one has uploaded the first episode of hard knocks
literally all other series go up right after the episode has aired.

what's holding back hard knocks?

>Gee, Los Angeles sure is a great football city. I remember The Greatest Show on Turf tearing the league a new asshole.

games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=34191

pass: why.jpg

You may only post ITT if your team actually signed their first draft pick.
Not so fast chorgerfags!

be nice to chargers posters, they contribute a lot to the threads

Will it be a good year...

HAHAHAHA SOO FUNNYTGHUOSDFIES

Denial

Also discord is just going to turn into another twitsp circlejerk fest. Not that this general isn't that already, but this will be even worse.

I like Paxton Lynch as a person, he always seems like a nice guy in every interview I've seen him in, but god damn he looks like such a swaggot

is anyone even using discord? i've checked in a couple times and it's like 4 people

Shouldn't you be posting in the Olympic woman's soccer thread?

its good for discussing fantasy sneak, why must you be so negative?

>Hey, if anyone needs their lawn mowed or a Karl Urban impersonator/stunt double, I'm available for work

No you were spouting bullshit that was literally incorrect. Everything moves with the franchise not the city, the only exception being the Browns who were given the previous's Browns history and heritage out of pity.

So how does a QB actually stat pad?

screens

>4 people

LAWL

What?

>fantasy football

LAWL

What former great player on your team were you saddest to see turn into a shadow of their former self? Either due to injuries, age, or both.

Personally seeing Troy Polamalu go from DPOY to a shell of what he was was so quickly was kinda painful, prime Troy was the most fun defensive player I saw.

youtube.com/watch?v=doXNjFmQnqI

QUICK NEED A QB FOR FANTASY

NOT BRADY NOT RODGERS NOT BREES

they're gonna be gone already

please don't engage him again, we've had this argument in like 4 different generals and it's a waste of everyone's time

Get blown out for 3 quarters then throw a shit ton of screens, a bunch of yards and a few TDs in the 4th quarter against a prevent defense.

>gets btfo quarters 1-3
>fails in attempt to comeback late

its just a blanket term for lazy unclutch QBs pretty much. Like if Cutler went 19 for 40 and 3 picks but put up 200 yards in the last quarter against the bucs lol

Who is consensus #2 fantasy pick after Brown?

Ramsfag here, watching Faulk go from GOAT in '99 to shit sucked, I get rb's dont have a long lifespan but it was still painful knowing what he once was

Stafford or Carr, Manning..

you are the worst tripfaggot though, you get rekt in every thread you post in, you shouldn't be talking shit about any other tripfag

Wilson, Newton, Dalton, Roth

kek why are you even responding to me then?

this is correct, as is this

Jamis Winston is a steal & you can get him off waivers.

Wasn't he better in 2000 when warned got hurt

>Stafford
>Manning
HA

HA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just to point out what a colossal faggot you are. i still remember you getting blown out when you cried in every thread that Philly wouldn't select a QB in the draft and then going full damage control when they actually traded up for Carson fucking Wentz lol

also you made like 40 threads in a row you attention whoring douche fag

Watching Favre as a packers fan in his last year sucked. It was like watching your dog being put down

>Old Bay still pissed about choking in week 2 last year
>has never seen a Raiders game besides that one against his team

i don't think caring this much about a specific poster on an internet forum is healthy, but you do you

Faulk, everybody loved him in foxboro.

stay in denial of Staffords upcoming elite season.

Why do you care so much

>QB gets hurt
>RB posts better stats because the team relies on him more

You're a real fucking Albert Einstein, you know that Krabs?

He's a moron without an all time great.

Watch out below.

That's not the point I was contesting

WAHHH I DON'T LIKE YOU AND YOU SHOULD NEVER POST ON Sup Forums OR MY /NFL/ GENERAL EVER AGAIN

i'm contesting your sexuality you faggot

It's too obscure for instant upload.

calm down you cross dressing fuck, not everyone is going to like you on the internet

except Stafford isn't a moron, when hes running his own offense its quite efficient.

leave p12 alone ):

You hitting on me senpai?

>Stafford

Yeah I meant that whole GSOT era faulk to watching become nothing with Bulger was painful, I legit thought that team would be a dynasty. Watching Steven Jackson become slowly irrelevant sucked too.

Could you stop shitposting for like 5 seconds? I got what he was trying to say and am clarifying my position

is the first episode available on HBO GO right now? i might watch it

Don't tell me how to behave on my board shitlord

You mean the fuck about & throw it to Calvin in triple coverage offense?

Julio Jones

I'm not that tripfaggot, look at the post timer dipshit. I just fail to understand why you are so rustled by someone who feels the need to be not anonymous on a Siberian wallscratching board

>he's a phone poster

>calvins been an injured drop prone sack of shit for two years
>Tate leading receiver

hmm...

>Stafford without Megatron drawing coverage

He'll be aveage as fuck at best

thats not a phone m80

So I'm watching Sharknado 4 and it reminds me of the Philadelphia Eagles. It's literally so bad, and not in a good way that you can't look away

Are you implying that there is something wrong with cross-dressing?

Cutler
Mariotta
Winston

You mean the fire Joe Lomtardi and let Stafford whip it all day offense?

Yeah, cross dressing is clearly normal behavior

hmm looks like a phone to me

Have you ever heard the man talk? I'd say he's the frat boy type, but without that freakish arm I doubt he even graduates high school.

How long did it take you to shop that?

Are you being sarcastic?

Yes you fucking moron

why do you have to be so mean?

nah its not a phone

It was pretty active last night

really makes you think.

>Photoshopping my trip on a screen shot

Seeing troy decline like that was fucking awful. It all started with that knee injury in the game against Tennessee.

Polamalu was always an overrated player

its not photoshop its literally just the screenshot function on Mac laptops

Remember that pick six off flaccid in that playoff game.

>Mac
I tip my fedora to you sir

why is oldbay always being an autstic cancer in literally every thread? is he still mad about the ravens winning only 5(five) games?

oldbay is correct, polamalu was an overrated faggot.

Stafford is very nice and well spoken.

Yes, but I'm having trouble remembering the last time the Jets had any success in the playoffs. Care to help me out?

I'm not gunna lie and say he wasn't overhyped by ESPN and shit, but even you have to admit he was a very good safety in his prime.

"pshpshpshpshpsh"

just a friendlly reminder the steelers have the most division titles and the ravens literally won only 5 games last year. the only teams who won less were the perennial bottom feeder teams

When is the last time the Steelers beat the Ravens?

Why is he so under rated? If not for his size, dude would be a great #2 cb for sure.

you can't trust people who need to act like whores by having their user status fortified on a user forum.

When they beat Baltimore in a super bowl

Yet another "great" Belichick draft pick

>digits for flacco becoming a packers head coach after this retirement

The Baltimore Colts don't exist anymore so by your logic the Jets have never won anything

thought the baltimore colts were the same as the baltimore ravens, according to you

Now they don't exist but last thread you were claiming their championships lel

No. They stayed the Colts, just moved to Indy.

The Ravens, get the old Browns history.

I'm pointing out the fallacy in Krabs argument you retard

you just completely contradicted your entire argument from the last hour congratulations you're officially the biggest retard in maryland. quite an accomplishment

post players ready to breakout

pic related: Gaffney