Gone Girl 2

Apparently, Doug Stanhope was at Johnny Depp's place when IT happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20104049,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2J2dwFVZHsY
youtube.com/watch?v=pRLWQeGe8Uc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP Amber Heard's career

Based Bingo and Doug

>[muffled Reznor ambient music in the distance]

Heard on absolute blown the fuck out wafch

>lesbian
>liar
>drunk
>thief
>druggy
>whore
And Johnny married her no-prenup

You ever heard of a woman named Madonna? She did the same thing to Sean Penn, only recanted this year, and no one gave a shit she lied about him hitting her with a baseball bat and tied her to a chair and tortured her. Her career got better afterward.

What a bunch of sexist white POS

Aren't her tears and bruises more than enough evidence?

only thing missing is her dc capeshit career JUSTing hard.

I know you're trolling but I stopped believing anything a woman said when it came to domestic abuse and rape right around the time I found out who Brian Banks is.

Disney Jews are gonna disappear her.

Stanhope is so fucking based.

LMAO HEARD ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Sup Forums = misogyny

Bitter virgins, please.

You cherry pick all the stories about women being manipulative with men, but leave out all the other cases of men doing the same with women, which is about 5 times the number compared to the women.

2 obvious b8

JUST

>implying women aren't manipulation incarnate

I just googled this bingo thing, what the actual fuck

>5 times the number

Judging by your maniplulometer?

Lel, nice statistics you got there.

That story is fucking heartbreaking man. Leave it to some filthy slut to ruin the live of one of the few black people who seemed like a good person and was doing something productive with their life. Even worse is the fact she admitted she lied but wouldn't say so in court so she wouldn't have to pay the money back.

but he's right.

the same people that complain about women being irrational, overly emotional monsters are people who read one or two cases about false rape/abuse accusations and irrationally decide that all women are le lying whores.

of course stanhope was there. this is fucking hilarious

>the same people
i like how you think you know that for some reason

you guys were never in a relationship with him so you don't know what he's like behind closed doors. Many abusive people are extremely charming and nice, and that's the point: you'd never suspect them of doing evil things.

I take it you've never been to r9k or r/leredpille?

>One or two cases.

Ask any cop, the amount of false rape accusations outweigh real ones.

Do many abusive people have cloaking devices?

Who's he and why does he live in Johnny Depp house ?

no, and since you do you're probably as fucked as them m8, making hasty conclusions.

Reminder that Depp has a history of violence + drunken violence to the point where his friends wanted to do an intervention:

people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20104049,00.html

This is horseshit.

I've been in plenty of relationships (and seen my friends in more) and women are bigger liars than men every time. Most of the time they get into a violent situation, it's one they instigate because they know no consequences for them will ever be as bad as for the men that retaliate, but of course this is never talked about or acknowledged.

Are you fucking 12 years old?

To answer your question seriously, I think most people aren't siding with Depp but are just frustrated with how most are jumping to conclusions based on nothing.

FUCK YOU, STUPID MISOGYNISTS

SHE'S THE VICTIM IN HERE

YOU JUST KNOW THAT A WOMAN CAN NEVER LIE AND EVERY TIME YOU ACCUSE HER OF LYING, YOU'RE LITERALLY RAPING HER

SHE'S A SAINT AND SHE IS INNOCENT, ANOTHER VICTIM FROM THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE

JUST FUCK YOU, Sup Forums

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

seems like it would be quite easy to exploit this public information if you wanted something from him

A mediocre comedian that doesn't care enough to lie. I didn't really care enough either way but I believe Stanhope, he's brutally honest about everything to the point of torpedoing his own career because of it.

Does anyone have her deleted instagram post from the night after in question where she was out partying with no marks?

whoa calm down, we are just having a giggle m8

we all know johnny is an abusive wife beater who probably rapes amber every night when they were married

>that article about how the girl on the left complained she didn't get good parts because she was too sexy
never kekd more in my life.

>only famous because she had her tits out in some shitty music video by a literal who
>waaaah take me seriously you sexist pigs
tip top kek

When men go out of there way to defend other men's abuse it makes me wonder....... What type of monster that person could be.

Surprise surprise, she's a jew.

Wow............. that's deep................................................

>>drunk
>>druggy

That's Depp though. He's been drunk/high 24/7 since 2014.

Preach it sister

kek

>When men go out of there way to defend other men's abuse it makes me wonder....... What type of monster that person could be.

damn

that is such a powerful thought

I have tears in my eyes as i type this

I cant even guys

>out of their way
>twitter
wew

do u even bait

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2J2dwFVZHsY

+1 (You)

so this.................... is the power........................of reddit...............

>Really makes ya think

His head is bigger than Depp's body

Based Doug

>mediocre
Stopped reading there, kiddo.

>since 2014
since forever, fixed it for you

i actually think this post was actually written by a female

>thief
>druggy
>liar

I think I'm starting to see a pattern here...

every fucking time

great posture rogan geez

He is mediocre at best though.

>DUDE I'M ANGRY AND DRUNK AND BRUTALLY HONEST LMAO XD

Cool. About a thousand other comics did that schtick before you and did it better too, work on your material a bit you lazy faggot and then try again.

........damn..............never...thought of it.....that way......

...............guess....I'm...........#artillery...for...Hillary.......now

>you will never touch winona in her prime

CANT WAKE UP

lol

(You)

Can someone explain the rationale behind immediately dismissing all women's claims of rape and/or domestic abuse?

>Can someone explain the rationale behind immediately dismissing all women's claims of rape and/or domestic abuse?

heres a (you) ;^)

Alright, if he can back this shit up, it's basically the last piece of evidence needed to prove Heard is a gold digging cunt. Everything fucking points to it already, but this'll be the smoking gun.

they're misogynistic neckbeards, what did you expect

i don't understand it eihter shake my head

>#listenandbelieve

But maddona is a really good showgirl and her music at least in that time was great. Amber is untalented and nothing special.

>look mom i just learned how to bait

Cool rebuttal, Doug. I like you, I'm just saying you're fucking lazy, as evidenced by that bullshit you just posted, and could obviously be better if you tried.

I don't think its his anger and honesty that I think makes him great. It's the humor he uses to emphasize that stuff. He's just a genuinely funny guy and transcends the edgy comedian cliche.

Man, fuck Johnny Depp, and fuck anyone who’s still supporting him because they thought he was dreamy in the 80s. This guy has been acting like an entitled piece of shit for decades, generally displaying his sour attitude and spoiled-brat view of the world for all to see at random intervals (comments about American culture, blaming critics for the fact that “The Lone Ranger” didn’t do well, being a complete self-aggrandizing asshole about his dogs in Australia).

What does it take to knock (male) celebrities off their pedestals for these worshipful people who see their screen icons as gods? It’s very troubling to think that we’ve created a class of people who can never be anything but good simply because we like the personas they portray for the small portion of their lives that they’re on screen and in public.

It's no more right in any other instance than it is in this one. What arbitrary bullshit. Shut up.

The thing is that this case doesn't seem to be as clear cut as others are. In this case, it seems both parties are pretty guilty of being kind of vapid awful people.

Really makes you think

@70138827
(You)

>tfw vulnerable and wide-eyed art student
>attractive
>keep getting emotionally and sexually abused by succubi to the point that I need treatment for anxiety
>this thing with Johnny getting JUSTED by a monster is triggering me to the max

>Depp's mother just died

Heard planned this. Ever since she had to put her dogs down.

Kill yourself.

DELETE THIS

most men have had experience with emotionally unstable whores - girlfriends, wives, sisters, mothers
enough experience to recognize the tell tale signs of a tall tale told by an emotionally unstable whore

some of these idiots foolishly believe in "innocent until guilty"
though we know this is really just a cover for misogyny

Last I checked the law isn't "Innocent until proven guilty (unless it involves a woman accusing a man of something then he's definitely guilty)".

>the same people that complain about women being irrational, overly emotional monsters

You forgot selfish.

Men have proven time and again that we are willing to discriminate against ourselves if it's in the best interests of society, or the team.

Women have proven time and again that they are unwilling to discriminate against themselves, and don't give two shits about what's best for society, or the team, as long as their ego is placated.

They've been nothing more than a scourge on the west ever since the beta men started appeasing them...

What does it take... ... ... to change the essence of a man?

He spent months living at Hunter S. Thompson's house back in the 90's. Dude has been drunk for decades.

How he describes those things though. He can achieve some truly great moments, only by talking about masturbation, for instance:youtube.com/watch?v=pRLWQeGe8Uc
That's what makes him different from the other "angry" comedians, including all those fuckers he hangs out with.

Innocent until proven guilty.

"Abuse"?

What the fuck makes you think women aren't entitled to an ass beating?

Men are sometimes.

this seems like the first step to doug admitting he fucked amber heard

I didn't know Stanhope was so big.
Or maybe Depp is kinda low now?