Britfag here, just need something clarified

Britfag here, just need something clarified.

Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win, a women who is responsible for the death of an Americans in benghazi, who clearly broke the law in the email scandal, who is going to usher in the start of a new cold war, and is the wife of a disgraced impeached president.

Americans are honestly going to choose that over a guy who wants nothing but peace with russia, who putin actively likes and is Europes only real chance at stopping the islamification of the continent, just because unlike the rest of the establishment he says it how it is?

I honestly thought America had more of a back bone then this.

You guys are fucked either way.

You forgot this

>Britfag
>backbone
You lost that in 1776.

I thought you Brits were too busy sucking Boris Johnson's orangutan dick to worry about the rest of Europe?

>implying we cared
>implying we couldn't have just sent half our navy over and sieged you into submission

Jesus, i thought it was just American rednecks who believed everything they heard on Fox "News".

ITT: Americans get their feelings hurt and become defensive.

Fox news hates trump, you brainwashed fucktard

At least Trump can do something; Hillary is a useless bitch instead.

9/11

The brits got distracted fighting the french instead.

Seriously? Just because they're not sucking his cock as much as you'd like them to doesn't mean they hate them. Go back to Breitbart.

Bait, but oh well.

First you're retarded. You seem to not understand anything and lack the ability to reaearch. You're just reciting conservative propaganda.

Also, Clinton isn't disgraced. Many people, even conservatives hold him in high regard for his surplus and many domestic policies that helped the country.

And Trump is a psychotic narcissist that would nuke a country for saying he was unfit for presidency.

Clinton isn't really better, but she sure as shit isn't worse.

Fag

>a back bone then this
>>than

>is Europes only real chance at stopping the islamification of the continent

tell me more

Agreed. I don't like Clinton at all but compared with the scumbag in opposition, she's an absolute saint.
Johnson would just lead to an increase in corporations fucking us over and Stein is a scientifically illiterate moron.
There's only one good choice.

She sucks scabs

>Stein is a scientifically illiterate moron

Good job buying into the propaganda.

Donald Trump does not believe in climate change.

Donald Trump will glass the middle east to wipe out radical islam.

This will significantly reduce oil production and contaminate tons of oil fields.

> tl;dr Donald Trump saves us from global warming.

thinks there's only trump and clinton

if dubs, we raid Sup Forums with this image and saying

"HILLOLI IS CUTE. CUUUUUUUTE"

Not american but anyone else really have a chance?

>Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win

According to who? The main stream media?

top kek

The shilling is real.

if americans weren´t retarded and actually voted for the others

Well i wish i was paid to shitpost but I'm not. Do you think they'd employ an Irish guy? Is it good money?

>Britfag

You're a lefty pretending to play mind games

I cant blame them, trump is an advertising genius that says whatever just to get people to notice him, pretty much everyone opposing this finds refuge in hillary camp, everyone else gets pushed to the sides

Nice try Putin

Never forget 2000. Big mistake! Big consequences !

This.

>actually believing this.
Trump or bust

>Saint
Used her position as secretary of state ro get other countries to donate to the clinto foundation.

Negotiated TPP.

Probably had people killed.

Trump just said things you don't like.

Refugees are an economic burden. Gun "control" is a meme.

the 'ole "You're not voting for Trump because he says mean things" meme.
People aren't voting for trump, because he says stupid things. He's an idiot. He doesn't have a basic understanding of US or world politics. This is plain to even the most casual observer.

>Not american but anyone else really have a chance?
Not You

>Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win,
A lot you fuckin know, Denunzio

Yeah, you're right user. He was just lucky to end up a Billionair

Racist, bigot, xenophobic, womanizer, zealot, easily offended, holds grudges, likely to start a nuclear war, orange ape with weird hair.

And yet, still a better option than a Clinton.

>He's an idiot
>>mirror

do it anyway

without a doubt

>responsible for the death of americans in benghazi
Oh, didn't realize she pulled the trigger
>wife of a disgraced impeached president
If you think Bill was disgraced you're an idiot. He is one of the best presidents America had in recent history
>guy who wants nothing but peace with russia
He encouraged them to hack American information. Putin, while hilarious as a person, is not who anyone should want as an ally.
>he says it how it is
Except the amount of things he says publicly are so easily shown to be lies that it's insane. More than any other presidential candidate that I can remember. Not to mention he isn't a smart person, who hasn't said one single specific plan for how he wants to do anything.

Hillary is just marginally better, but Johnson is who we SHOULD elect, even though it won't happen.

Hitler's dead

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, Wellington.

Back to your fucking soccer game

>man doesnt believe polls that include right wing polls

Tell me, my Britfag friend, where exactly did you get this information? Mainstream (dem-elite-controlled) media perhaps?

You will note that the State Department is announcing today that it is going to drag its feet and not release all the Hillary documents it has until after the election, in violation of a court order. This is the latest in a long line of Dem establishment acts blatantly declaring to the American public that Dems are above the law and can ignore it at will without fear of punishment.

Freedom loving Democrats, and there are a lot of us, are not even going to stand for corruption this blatant and of this magnitude.

If the choice is between party loyalty or an uncorrupt government, we will take the latter and vote for Trump. We will hate ourselves for doing so, but better to pin our hopes on the next election rather than to risk not even being allowed to hold a next election.

If the elite have this kind of power what's to stop from just falsifying results?

Tell me oh, great follower of Saint Clinton...who has Trump murdered? How many times has he committed treason? Yeah, that is what I thought.

Get your head out of your ass and face the FACTS about Hillary Clinton.

honestly bill is more handsome than this makeup caked botoxed slavshit whore, no homo

Here is the thing about that.
It is true, but the reality of that is that neither do I and I sure as hell could have done a better job of it than Obama has done. So those are really not fair criteria for being president. LOTS of presiednts have been inept at foreign policy. Lots of presidents have been idiots. But to this point very few of them have actively and unapologetically tried to undermine and rescind the Constitution. Trump may be exactly what you say he is, but he is not trying to destroy the foundations of our country. The Dem elite is.

The worst part though, the part that really makes me hate life, is that there aren't a lot of us around these days. Most democrats bow down to whoever the party puts up there and spew copypastas on social media about how Trump is a meanie, and we can't have a meanie for president.

Nothing. As you will see.

Anyone who knows anything remotely about the time period knows that if the colonies were actually worth the trouble, GB would have shat all over us. The French were a much bigger problem and GB made much more money from India than the Americas. We still traded with them a lot so it didn't even hurt them economically, it probably helped since they didn't have to station troops and never receive the taxes they levied.

Trump was against the war in Iraq. Why does nobody remember this?

There are more of us than you think. We are stifled more than the religious right though, so our voice is small. We need to encourage everyone we meet that there are still freedom loving, Constitutionalist Democrats, and that we will NOT be voting for HIllary.

>Britfag
I have bad news for you, shitty third world place... Nobody cares about wtf you think.

but news media is on my side

>saint
>has everyone who was willing to testify against her murdered
Shit I mean, they all committed suicide with several shots to the backs of their heads, right shill-dawg?

Clinton wasn't impeached

k

I literally can't believe you can just dismiss the fact she actively receives money from major corporations and middle eastern governments since 20110 and then proceeds to delete all traces, pays off the head of the FBI to recommend no charges against her ( oh look he's a board member of one of the top banks that donates to her foundation? SHIT, JUST A COINCIDENCE) and then lie to everyone and their mother about her intent being non-malice, when snowden was made public enemy #1 for far less. You're literally retarded if you think she's a reasonable candidate or even a decent human being. If she gets elected she will die either from health problems or assassination before her term is over.

Well, you fuck Bill then. I'd rather fuck Mrs. Trump!

shouldn't this be a good thing from the Sup Forums perspective though?

trump for president

>>responsible for the death of americans in benghazi
>Oh, didn't realize she pulled the trigger

You're right, Hitler wasn't responsible for the holocaust cause he never put any jew in the oven himself

How many times did mommy drop you?

> believing a poll of ~1000 people is even remotely accurate

> Total number of Americans eligible to vote 218,959,000

nah I'll just take a 50$ whore that is visually appealing as opposed to that multimillion dollar whore that expired long ago

enjoy though

Trump might be loud-mouthed and idiotic on some topics but Hillary is the living embodiment of everything that's wrong with modern US politics. Anyone willing to vote for her is completely ignorant of the facts, has no standards for what's right or wrong in politics, or is a low-life shill. Fuck them, no matter what.

Because up until now Trump was actually a democrat and nobody wants to talk about that because that would look bad for him now.

Yeah, a $50 whore is about your speed.

It's like you didn't even read what I typed

What a nice person she is!

You realize that voter turnout is usually less than 60%

Both can be true.
Stupid meme.

not really, but it will still look better than that old rotten hag ;)

nice meme

>defense lawyer does her job

ok?

why u mad tho

It's like you still don't understand that she's literally the most corrupt person in the establishment since Warren G Harding's Ohio Gang. I can't even comprehend the processing and reasoning behind deeming her worthy of anything besides a public execution.

And ?

So you're saying Trump is responsible for the illegal immigrants that have done work for his companies then?

The sad fact is, both statements are true.

Oh yea, so when he went to the RNC to endorce Bush Sr. he was a democrat?
Trump jumped back and forth between the parties like most Americans have. Nice try though shillbot

And I said we should be voting for Johnson.

>believing your biased media outlets about a foreign event.

I'm not trying to say that Syria isn't a shit hole or that Russia isn't expansionist af, but I think you are listening to the same reporters who said Brexit would never ever happen the day before the vote.
You sure you or anyone in your country is in touch with the majority of voting Americans?

what I hate about this election is that - people are voting for Hillary because she's not the worst choice, but she's not the best choice either.

Why can't America look at the other people running and their policies, there's 3rd party and independents running that would actually make good presidents, but America is so stuck on a 2 party system and it's really fucking us up this election,

>in b4 shill.

No, but there's a difference between direct correlation and indirect. Hillary had a direct effect on what happen in Bengazi when she moved the marine security detachment from the embassy. Trump running a massive corporation puts others in charge of hiring and firing and while his company should be fined, he is not the one at direct fault for the criminal aspect of it.
>being this retarded

Its because the mainstream media keep attacking trump and promoting hillary.

Johnson isn't the Gary Johnson of 2012, he's really moved from the Moderate Libertarian he was. He lost my vote.

You just need to look to Bill Clinton's first election for your answer. If Ross Perot did not run as a 3rd party candidate Bush would have won his second term.