Hello Sup Forums. What's the best way to pirate Windows 10?

Hello Sup Forums. What's the best way to pirate Windows 10?

>inb4 botnet

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/desktop
microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-technical-preview
youtu.be/0jaVwwH9oYs
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't

Fuck windows 10 Ubuntu Desktop is 100 times better.
ubuntu.com/download/desktop

install gentoo
then kill yourself for wanting to voluntarily join the botnet

>ubuntu
come on now

I already use Linux Mint 18 as my main OS. I'm trying to dual boot it with Windows 10.

KMSpico.v10.2.0

Thank you.

dual boot is for retards
commit to one or the other

screw windows 10 get server 2016 beta and virtual box that shit dual booting is shit.

microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-technical-preview

Once you install go to roles and install desktop role you got windows 10 plus all the features of server.

I wouldnt bother with a dual boot either...

And if I want to play vidya?

Why would that be an issue?

trust me, dont upgrade

Dude its free

>pirating something that's free

then run windows in a VM like a responsible person

R9 380 has poor linux drivers.

I got a new pc with win10 on it, I wasn't going to upgrade before, but I like Win10 mostly.

Don't.

It's shit.

If you already have win 7 stick with that since it's a much better OS than 10 ever could be.

Now, if you want to insist on being a trendy, hipster faggot then expect.

>Crashes
>Blue screens
>Lost data
>Invaded privacy
>Microsoft tracking your every move.
>Shitty GUI
>Slow performance
>Too many annoyances to list here.

Not free anymore.

>dude it's free lmao

did you install the open source ones?
they're decent but still not as good as closed source

Literally this, they can't give this shit away fast enough. Why pirate it?

What rock have you been hiding under?

Lose 10 hasn't been free for months!

steam works great with Ubuntu
youtu.be/0jaVwwH9oYs

I've used Linux Mint, Kubuntu, Ubuntu, Red Hat and thinking about Arch - Cinnamon, but I've been pretty content with Win10 so far. Just download the version you want to try, install and activate to kill any nags, then tweak the fuck out of it to turn all the shit off you can. I couldnt be bothered using Linux anymore unless I had a specific need too.

it still is. You just have to be disabled. I guess actually wanting Windows 10 counts as such, so have fun.

lol thats and windows OS not just 10

>install 10
>have to do a bunch of changes to make it spy on you slightly less and make it more usable
>install linux
>have to install a few packages and configure some things to make it more usable
wow 10 is so much better guise

The closed source drivers aren't compatible with Mint 18 yet, there are other methods for my card which I've tried though I always manage to boot up to a black screen.

Don't do an upgrade unless you want the issues already covered in another post. Download and do a clean install. Win10 runs better for me than 7 Ultimate did.

the best way to pirate windows 10 is to buy it

first you do an upgrade, it will register the license for your computer. Then you do clean install, it will recover the now valid license form MS.

You forgot random ass processes that use write at 28 MB/s on your harddrive

Thats not how I did it. I downloaded an .iso, extracted to and installed from a USB drive on a fresh format and partition and I've had zero issues.

Linux mint is shit OS looks retarded Ubuntu is far superior long term support for free huge user base its the best OS by far.

Ubuntu and Kubuntu were both good yeah but I sort of like the Arch - Cinnamon UI

its not about the UI its about long term support its about how it works and availability of applications ubuntu can run anything free.

you're not speaking coherently

So has every version of Windows I've used since 98se. I refuse to pay for any software.

i have a degeneration brain disease sorry ubuntu is great i can use it well even though my brain is failing me.

Just buy it on kinguin you fucking poorfag. It's like 8 to 10 dollar now