I've been smoking them for 10 minutes with a jasmine incense stick. When will they die Sup Forums?

I've been smoking them for 10 minutes with a jasmine incense stick. When will they die Sup Forums?

Leave those jews alone, remember their 6 trillion dead in the holocaust

Pull all of a fresh ones legs off but just on one side. So it can only scurry in circles.

I do not support Jew abuse. Just keep them out of the banking industry.

roaches can live for a week without a head
it's going to take more than a little incense smoke to kill them

The contraption does not allow for individual release

Straw + NAOH. dump a few mm in, add aluminum foil bits if you want to speed the reaction.

(draino or other cleaner)

Huh I think they're dozing off. Might actually chopstick one out

You are torturing animals for your amusement. Call it what it is.

Why not just shake the box until they are all dead? Why do they need to be smoked?

I'm fairly certain you would die of the incense before they are bothered.

Jews are not animals you racist fuck, they're insects.

>animals
They're filthy pests.

Potential

how did you get them all in there

Because turning the trap upside down will open the gates

1 jew

in tall glass cup

stove burner

high

record

Those are shit eating insets

So, they're plants then?

got any diatomaceous earth?

The glass would break tho

Get the little ones first

I'm sorry did you forget where you are, go back to R3dd1t nigger.

No it won't you retard

It's a trap, you put breadcrumbs in the black circle

No it won't you retard.

I don't think Sup Forums is for you. A more suitable website would be Tumblr.

>roaches can hold their breath for an hour

woah i've never seen that before

You leave those Turks alone

what happens if you put vinegar in?

Learn physics please.

Technically they do belong to the kingdom Animalia

Nothing, but rubbing alcohol will liquify their lungs and insides and they'll shit them out.

>Palmetto bugs

Good luck. They're practicality invincible.

sounds interesting, do it op!

Yes but most people will courageously defend the rights and freedom of animals that look cute, nice or are easily likeable, and just ignore ugly, dangerous and repulsive animals. Now since the hypocrisy is so obvious, some of these shits will take an extra step and pretend they care about fucking cockroaches.

Ignore them.

do this op

post more OP

I propose a firecracker. Much more visceral.

Good luck killing them, it's almost impossible.
Even if you manage to kill one, it's full of fucking eggs and will make you regret it every day until you move.

It's fun to watch. They twitch and writhe then the goo starts to leak out. And it's safer than Raid or other pesticides.

Did the same with a lizard and spice in a 2 liter bottle. Dumbed out and lethargic until i put a quick flame to his ass. Woke up quick like Indy in temple of doom

I personally don't care about stupid animals, but you should know that liking animal abuse is not a prerequisite for using the site.

Bs. Ive drowned them in way less than min

slowly heating a glass is fine (most times)

Dude, he's worried about a fucking cockroach.

Drowning is different from smoke/gas.

This paaaalllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well instead of telling him why he shouldn't care about gay bugs being suffocated to death you're telling him to simply leave the website, which isn't exactly a good case nor on topic with the thread.

Sounds like a fun challenge.fuck unit 731

If he can't handle a bug being killed then obviously he's not gonna be able to stomach most of the contents of Sup Forums, and should join his vegan friends on Tumblr to fight for bug rights.

i would really like to see this tbh wonder if it would pop

Sooo. No one is going to ask why OP has so many cockroaches in his house? Like what the fuck OP. Clean your shit up

They probably will die as soon as they dried out and you can >smoke them yourself

Ofc one would escape ;-;

So you would just let them leave then?

What are you pouring in there?

How the fuck did you manage to get that many roaches? And no, they dont die from incense. Or would any Jew?

You'd need some Zyclone Bee or put the in the oven. The usual stuff, you know.

This

they're fucking cockroaches

Wouldn't that be chemistry?

They ded.
Well some are.

Wipe the dried jizz off your camera lens, faggot.

Is this haram?

: )

It's actually the rubbing alcohol, which would dry soon anyway

No definitely physics cuz physics is the study of matter and energy

why the fuck are your roaches so big/ THE ROACHES HERE ARE ONLY THE SIZE OF A NICKEL

rip run

That one is a bit swollen due to the alcohol. Imma get a shot of its vagina thingy

>rubbing alcohol...
>incense
I... think we know what'd be cool to see here...

What are the other roaches doing? Are they horrified?

Here goes

Glass won't break when heated unless you heat or cool it quickly

to create the most interesting effects, you should make sure there's a small hole in the top of the alcohol area, and another one or few small holes LOWER THAN THAT on the opposite side of the chamber.

SHOULD create a vacuum and pull the fire around a bit The oxygen will flow in from the top since it's lighter, pushing the CO2 out the bottom on the other side, since CO2 is heavier.

Cockroaches have 80% resistance to fire based attacks though. It wont do alot and we will be waiting for awhile.

Fair enough...

You could put powder or bonemeal on them. Should kill them immediately by removing mucous from their bodies so they can't breathe.
Bonemeal should also cause a cutting physical damage effect

My nigga

All dead, except for that one that got away when I was dousing the squad and dashed into my room

Also HOLY SHIT I FLIPPED ONE UP AND IT GAVE BIRTH TO SOMETHING

Hmmmm.... actually, if the fire is strong enough, and there's more hole on top than on bottom, it could asphyxiate the roaches, since the CO2 will just sit there choking them out.

People have died like that from dry ice if they passed out on the floor at parties
(or more commonly, on those Law and Order shows, where they were puking sick and fell off the bed... whatever that show... that one episode, anyway)

Might not even want holes at the bottom if you gonna do that, though. Only air in should be directly over the alcohol, and keep the area above a bit high, so the HOTTER CO2 doesn't float up as much.

For real, how do you have so many of these in your house?

I feed them to my cat

You must live in a trap house.

Being this retarded.

Infestation has been going on for months now and thankfully this trap works like magic. It's amazing how they got here in the first place since I live on 6th floor.

Wow first OP to delivrar in a long time.. good job faggot

are you gonna burn the corpses?
Your kitty will have a toasty warm meal and thank you for it.

Insects do not have lungs

Chemistry is a branch of physical science that studies the composition, structure, properties and change of matter.

There's just a general haziness to all of your photos. Either you've got a greasy lens or you're doing all of this from a soap opera set.

Ain't wasting that alcohol

Which one was the one that tried ejecting the escape pod?

Put some on your dick.

Dubs! Don't be a faggot, OP!

So I extracted that pod from the carcass and it's HUGE

Checked. Do it OP

It's a government tracking chip. Roaches are genetically modified by the government to gather information, no matter the circumstance. Ice, fire, nuclear fusion.

I think top left

Keep it until it hatches. Then raise it as your own.