It was stupid to kill him off, not only was he a great actor...

It was stupid to kill him off, not only was he a great actor, but everyone single one of his scenes were fantastic because of his acting. He had a way of executing his lines so perfectly and being amiable at the same time.

This series has gone to shit, who are we suppose to like at this point? Jon Snow is a bitch always has been, Sansa is moron stronk bitch, Brienne's storyline is just fucking stupid and she's a side character who somehow is a main storyline now, Tomen has nothing interesting about him and neither as an actor, Cersei is again another side character who is now a focus, Daenarys Fatborn is retarded and the same repetive shit over and over "muh slaves, muh freedom, muh dragons, muh I WILL ROO".

Tyrion is the last interesting character going on and Peter Baelish as well.

The writers have taken liberties with the story multiple times and instead of saving the best characters they fucked up and gave us the most stupid shit ever. Who the fuck even cares about Piggy and his wildling wife? Like that NEEDED to go on for as long as it did. MUH LOVE STORY.

Fuck this show. It's a piece of shit, I hate that I'm too heavily invested in this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MWFLk6-SFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They had so much book material that would make for excellent television but D&D shit the bed.

> tfw we'll never have Ray Stevenson play Victarion

he'd be shit without the internal monologues

And MEN!

I had a friend who was heavily into the books and he kept raving about how Arya will become a super ninja assassin...

Even when he described it, it sounded fucking stupid, and now on the show it's even fucking more stupid. We've been watching her storyline go fucking nowhere this whole time, and they dedicated so many episodes to her wandering around with the Hound after escaping Kings Landing. Did we really need to watch her fart around in the countryside for as long as we did?

Jesus Christ.

I doubt it, bookfags can never understand how on a visual level things can be easily done.

Arya's arc is fucked in both the books and show. I mean, at least she actually LEARNS how to be an assassin in the books instead of just getting hit with a stick, but it's still dumb.

She should've stuck around with the Brotherhood without Banners and been our "window" into the events of the Riverlands, culminating in her uniting all the disgruntled riffraff and lords who pledged for Robb into killing the Freys or some shit before going back north to Jon for the endgame.

"Arya in some fucking Italian city doing fuck all" is just so irrelevant.

Fuck off, he was an annoying idiot and his death scene was GOAT

you still gonna subscribe to hbo and watch it all tho

This. I was playing ck2 as bobby b and that mexican cunt demanded a trial by combat and i smashed his fooking little head in.

It was a 1 on 1 duel, a helmet reduces field of vision and Oberyn was relying on his agility to kill the mountain. Are you dense?

Or should he have worn a full heavy suit of armor so that the mountain could have a barely moving object to whack with his sword over and over, rhetorical question you're just a dumbass.

I'm subscribed to HBO for all the other content, but yes I will end up watching it still.

I just marathon-ed Generation Kill in a day this past week, watched Animals and like Silicon Valley. Fuck Veep and their generation X humor though.

He was a great character and his death was very GOT. I wouldn't change anything about him.

The "idea", I could see had potential but it's one of those things that is better as an idea than actually executed. It's just dumb unnecessary fluff of fucking nothing in the end.

They should give us more politics in the show and power gaming, not 80s montage of girls who you can see can't fight. Even the shitty editing of the scene couldn't mask their sloppy footwork and general nonathletic body movements.

>not a single mention of bran
Literally the only character worth caring about anymore.

No. Bran's story is quite possibly even more garbage than Dany Fatborn's storyline.

Bran comes off as a selfish retarded asshole. Plus the Raven crap and the children of the forest were HUGE let downs story wise, visually, and the execution of said story visually. It did nothing. The most we've gotten out of Bran's retarded fumbling around for seasons at this point is the explanation of Hodor and some epic anime sword fighting.

He was a shit character without any personality. His only traits were hating the Lannisters and being bisexual.

Admittedly, he was better than anything else from Dorne, so postponing his dead could have had some merit just to rid us from the fucking sneks. But then, he wouldn't have worked at all with the Sparrow plot, since the High Sparrow would have presumably moved him towards the Lannisters.

And the biggest problem in the show is that they have failed to make the rest of the cast likeable or interesting (not that Dany and the Dornish characters were good in the book, but at least Stannis, Davos and Jaime were).

It was genius to kill him off, what was a bad idea was shitting all over his legacy with the terrible sand snakes writing, plot lines and "action choreography", holy shit did they fuck this up

>where are muh akshun scenes

Kill yourself faggot, Bran's plot is the most deep and important one, and he's probably the most balanced yet interesting character. Just the fact that you think Hodor is interesting shows how brain damaged you are.

He's on a better show now.

Like I give a shit about all the poorly made action scenes of late. You're some faggot branfu shitposter, that much is evident, his storyline and character are fucking garbage at best and you should feel bad for having such shit taste.

Fact remains, Hodor's explanation is the most we've gotten of interest in his entire storyline so far. So he made it to the raven and what do we get?

"HURRR YOU'RE NOT READY BUT YOU MUST BE" and him dicking around in the past while ignoring everyone around him. Quite the champ you have there you self loathing faggot.

I'm disappointed that all the Three-Eyed-Raven did was show him screensavers. He was supposed to learn "everything".

GRRM doesn't know how to end a lot of the characters story arcs like The Hound, Arya, Sansa, Dany and Tyrion. Hence the last two books were nothing but filler. Hopefully he dies soon and Sanderson can finish it like he did with the Wheel of Time.

>The Hound
The Hound is comfortably retired in Quiet Isle. His story is already over.

Maybe I should cancel my HBO subscription get a Netflix one instead.

I like boxing so they still have me on the hook, fuck showtime boxing- I'll pass.

this was meh

>George shouldn't have killed off a character in a book because a tv show representation of that character, that didn't exist until 14 later, had a good actor.

>It was stupid to kill him off

GRRM did it, blame him

Can't wait for season 2

He was even more of a walking meme than the meme hound and the meme dwarf put together. Every time he opened his mouth, I saw a choppy, 5 frame tumblr gif. I'm glad he's dead.

Get hulu. They'll be live streaming in 2017

>His story is already over.
GET
FUCKING
HYPE

REEEEEEEE HE IS GOING TO FIGHT ON TYHE SIDE OF THE CHURCH AGISNT CERSAI AND CLENGEBOWL ITS HAPPENING REEEEEE

Seriously if cleganebowl does not happen I will regret every second I spent reading these shit books. I should have just re read Book of Malazan instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MWFLk6-SFs

>She should've stuck around with the Brotherhood without Banners and been our "window" into the events of the Riverlands

I sort of agree with this now that we dont have Jaime to be our window to what is happening in the Riverlands like he was in the books.

>fucking Italian city

Come to think about it, why did Syrio Forel have such a strong Southern European accent when the Titan's bastard and everyone else in Bravos seems to be English?

>GoT should be about an over-the-hill, bisexual Spaniard

fuck off

Arya should have just died after being captured in the Red Wedding, she is completely useless, boring and annoying.

>the show is shit because it doesn't follow the books but it should follow the books even less to save muh favorite characters
Oh boy.

he had to be killed because he took Hawkeye part in Avengers and didnt have time for GoT

I'm pretty sure HBO has exclusive rights for their fights, this is why showtime and hbo crossover fights are so hard to handle and few and far inbetween. Partially also why there are different lineal title holders for so many belts.

Also HBO has a great boxing sportcasting team compared to everything else. Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman, Roy Jones Jr, Harold Ledderman and Larry Merchant.

It's not the same without them.

It was a mistake to kill him off in the books too.

The shitty show writers have taken liberties with the books, it's their fault.

He's not gay though, he was doing the fucking not getting fucked and he had a wife who he loved fucking on the regular.

OP never said that, learn to read. Nowhere is there a complaint of not following the books, instead it's painfully obvious they should have veered on a different path than the one they took.

>He's not gay though, he was doing the fucking not getting fucked

T*rks everyone

Okay Grandpa

They could have taken the story into a different direction than the books with him winning. He really had a lot of potential but they had him die in 8 episodes. Also he shouldn't have did in the books either.