I experienced ego death for 9 hours while tripping on LSD, ketamine and weed

I experienced ego death for 9 hours while tripping on LSD, ketamine and weed.

Ask me anything

Why would you smoke weed on lsd? The acid totally overrides the weed and you cant even catch a buzz

clearly havent taken lsd

Yeah when you smoke weed on LSD it opens up the visuals tenfold and the body buzz becomes somewhat overwelming

What's it like being a vegetable for 9 hours?

I wasn't a vegetable fortunately, I went walking through the countryside for a couple hours and spent a lot of time playing with my dogs. I simply lost track of who I was and let my actions and the music craft a personality for me

>randomly find a source in may
>sells me some 4 times
>doesnt reply to messages anymore
i guess alcohol is gonna have to fill my lonely weekends again now

That's a shame man, alcohol is rancid. I managed to find a source in Germany who can shit me 25 tabs at a time, test it all too so I know it's good

That sounds amazing.

im from germany
i even thought about ordering some through darrkweb or something but i dont have a second address to send it to.
RIP my drug-years
maybe i need to find some hippie-ish circle of friends so i can try out other things, too

False it makes it so much better and i trip way harder if i smoke

It was at points but it was a very fragile state for me and I found myself being quite scarred at some points and often had the urge to hurt myself, thankfully I didn't

write more pls

Would you like a full trip report?

Shameless self bump
don't want this to die now it seems to have some interest

yes.

My few trips were quite interesting. The last one was like 3 months ago so i dont remember much but i stood in the shower for more than half an hour. I stood under the water, changed through mildly cold to very hot and dreamed to fly through different countries and imagined random fantasies. It was very fascinating but as i said a couple posts before, i dont have a source. I think LSD is an extraordinary drug for people who daydream and fantasize a lot so i like to read stories about what people experienced while on it

That sounds like a really good trip, it's shame you can't source it anymore and O couldn't agree with you more

Give me a minute to write the report

Man i have been on this site daily for 7 years, have had multiple english classes, read english books and my english is still mediocre
this world is weird

I'm sure you were in a fragile state, I freaked out on one hit of nbome, I doubt I'd handle as much as you took, some day though.

T+0 - still feeling a little bit stoned from the joint I smoked a couple hours prior
T+1:00 - I was beginning to feel an increased sense of physical sensitivity and decided now would be a good opportunity to walk my dogs
T+1:30 half way through my walk I wasn't noticing the usual visual distortion of geometry on surfaces but instead it mad more spacial hallucinations, itbwasn't as if my field of view had increased
T+2:30 - I made it home with all three dogs happily exercised and ready for some food, again no no particular wavey distortions, just a vastly great field of view and everything had a slightly purple hue
T+2:45 - it was time to have a line of ket, instantly I could feel every single part of my body though touch gave no sensation
T+3:00 - this is where things get a little fuzzy, while I was walking around my room listening to the hotline Miami soundtrack, I had full control of my body though where I was control myself from wasn't inside me

Cont?

bump, i dont want this one to die

>walking your dogs while on acid
man, you're brave.
Here in germany you, if they catch you, they make a blood test and read two different drugs in the same test, you can lose your drivers license. Regardless of whether your sat in a car or not
cont pls

Thankfully I live in a small village of about 150 houses, in the countryside so i'm at no risk of being stopped by anyone and I will cont

I went through what i believe to be a 2 week psychosis/refry/flashback from what i believe came from excessive use of mescaline and 25i. After i came off some 25i, the next day i felt clear headed and like a new man. I most definately experienced an ego death. This clear headedness slowly turned in to mania as i had believed the tab i took had opened up some superior knowledge within my brain. Then I went through periods of extreme paranoia similiar to schizophrenia. For a period of time, i had delusions that everyone around me was secretly plotting to have me killed, and/ or locked away. This resulted in me doing a lot of bizzare shit that ended me up in jail and psych wards. I believed everyone was talking in code and i would make extreme assumptions about what others were thinking. Reply if you want to hear more about this shit... or if you can relate.. lol

What did you think of the bodyload?

OP here, I'd like to hear

look cowboy if you truly experienced ego death you would not be here feeding it

I agree, plus an ego death expierence doesn't last for 9 HOURS? The fuck? 9 hours? Are you kidding me? An ego death experience is usually around the peak which lasts like 3-6 hours.. And the ego death experience is in the peak, not the whole thing. OP is a bullshit liar.

OP's cont

T+4:00 - come back to reality from the ket, it's time to go deeper, I racked a line of about 200mg and prepared myself
T+4:15 - I'm in a desert, I've been walking in a straight line for the past week with no sleep and all I have with me is a picture of my someone familiar, I didn't know who it was bit I knew this person could help find water and shelter
T+5:30, begin to recognise where I am as my garage (I last remembered being in my bedroom) with my driver's licence in my hand which I hadn't let go of since sniffing the line. Holy shit, water! I stuck my head under my outdoor tap and drank more water than I care to remember, it felt like willingly drowning myself but it was a relief and the water going down my throat felt fresh and healthy.
T+6:00 let's go again, sniffing another line I experienced the same sense of being lost but animals came into my world, my three dogs and two rabbits connected with me and I with them, I pay on the floor and played with them, all loving one another, no conflict, no risk of any injury, just peace

You two can think that if you want, I'm not trying to encourage this at all, as you see when soon it got tasking and when you combine LSD, weed and ket, you'll understand that the ket creates peaks

I recently bought 50 tabs of needle point from a friend of a friend of a friend. i took 2 hits of it and I was out. I barely remember anything. my girlfriend said that I was having conversations with different personalities of myself. I do remember that I was trying to figure out why everything in the universe is spherical, but that's it.
I painted this picture too apparently

Also being on my own until Monday and not having anyone to talk to about the experience, this feels like a serious wait of my chest being able to tell me experience, it's good to have people who can empathise or sympathise

>T+4:15 - I'm in a desert, I've been walking in a straight line for the past week with no sleep and all I have with me is a picture of my someone familiar, I didn't know who it was bit I knew this person could help find water and shelter
man i would LOVE to experience this
Work is a fucking chore, i only have online friends, i would love to hallucinate this hard. Like the sentence i thought up during my first trip, "Madness for one afternoon". That's exactly the thing i would need to sit through this shit world

if you want to experience ego death don't use a drug and it doesn't happen all at once but after an all out protracted assault to destroy the fucker. all you experienced was a change in your brain chemistry facilitated by the drug

are you ok?

OP cont

T+6:30 - "what's happening?" "hello?!" Shouting into the void of the staircase, the blank stair of an animals by my feet.
T+7:00 - I wanted it all to end, I'd had enough and wanted to go to bed, no hope of sleeping yet though, thoughts race through my head and I'm noticing music has slowed down, while typically pleasant for me this scared me further now, I knew it would be a while until I can be sober and feeling normal
T+7:30, I had been laying on my desk for what felt like hours. I was now obsessively looking at the clock and wanted to find my joint but it was no where to be found.
T+8:00 - maybe another line will help me forget, big mistake, my water bottle was missing and I still hasn't found my joint, the next hour was spent franticlynsesrhcing ever corner of my house for something, while looking I had no idea what I was searching for bit once I gave up I would remember and start again
T+9:00 - I had lost count of how many times I search the house, walking from room to room inthe same order each time. I remember Far Cry 3, Vaas, sanity is doing the same thing over and over expect a different result
FUCK!

>T+7:00 - I wanted it all to end, I'd had enough and wanted to go to bed, no hope of sleeping yet though,
i had the same thing on my first trips. I took it between 11-13, had a fun time until 18 but i couldnt fall asleep until 4 in the morning. It's just so much to comprehend and i was nervous as fuck. a litre of schnaps didnt help with that.
I think you just have to find new things to do until you fall asleep with your head on the table

on my second trip i spent two hours browsing through pictures on artstation.com. I watched a picture of a woman with neo-technological gadgets floating around her and imagined being a "warehouseman" (thanks dictionary) that could control multiple floating boxes/tools and the same time at the wave of my fingers. I imagined if i turned around and moved my hand forward 20cm the Boxes would move up over my hand and float stationary 5m diagonally above.

Ive ordered from the darknet using my real name and address. Never had any issues.

Op cont, the next couple hours are blurry, all I know is a wanted to hurt myself, I cried and I sniffed a lot more ket, probably until I passed out

what did you order, when, and what country do you live in?

get some on the deep web (silk road or shit), care with the cops traking u tho

everytime i trip since i watched my friend die on that research chem shit i see myself dying. like i watch through the eyes of a cop or a paramedic finding my corpse with my head all bashed in or my throat cut. is that what youre talking about?

2CB, Xanax, Oxycodone and Tramadol. Australia. Last time was about 1 month ago.

Just don't open it for a few days of your worried then if cops come you can say you didn't know.

Op here, really sorry to hear that, that wasn't what I had experienced but I can imagine that being quite something to witness. Do you have any stories of a time this happened to you?