I know my exes password for her email. How do I check it for nudes without it sending a prompt that will notify her?

I know my exes password for her email. How do I check it for nudes without it sending a prompt that will notify her?

you get it of leakedsource?

No I just know the password

It will send a notification that the account is being logged into from elsewhere.

what email service

Gmail

if no two step verification you will be fine. i do this shit daily, trust me.

Yeah but won't it tell her that someone else is logging in? I would like to maintain secrecy.

Proably but it would only say the IP, change that then you're cool.

What do you mean change that?

Don't they send that in an email? Delete and remove from trash.

Your IP m8. Change it before and after.

Yeah but it gets sent to her phone first.

They could text her also.

Post the password here and we'll do it for you simple

This

beat me to it.

POST IT!!!

email and password.

That's only if the IPs vary drastically. If you're in the same city or even remotely close it shouldn't send.
Also, chicks never enter their phone numbers

But then she finds out. The point is to do this without notifying her in any way.

I am in a totally different part of the country from her.

as useless as tits on a fucking bull.

Who cares though?

Okay, so what you want can't be done. Only thing that's left to do is move on and enjoy school.

First thing if you want to fuck with her do it correctly. That password probably is the same as her itunes - app store - facebook - bank etc. gather up everything it works on - then wait to early morning and attack. Change paswords on everything - wreak havoc - do your worst - then sit back and wait for her call. Deny everything and offer to help. Accept the blowjob and post everything here for our review.