I want this guy to live forever

I want this guy to live forever.

Who /sparrow/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=durbQ7nVfQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

House Sparrow for King

Le monologue every fucking episode man.

I want him to lead a revolution and give all the nobles a taste of the good old guillotine

Makes a better antagonist than Ramsay at this point, who's just evil for the sake of it.

kek. no seriously he is an annoying cunt. i'd like to see more of the mountain, preferably him hacking and slashing away people.

Fedora tipping D&D had to make him a power hungry hypocrite who cares more about cracking down on wine and gays than about protecting the faithful.

That's why I love him. I also want to communicate exclusively in monologues but I'm too verbally retarded and dim-witted to pull it off unfortunately.

>Cersei kills him tomorrow night

>normies believe this
mfw

High Sparrow is shit though.

Every episode he just stares into the fucking camera and prattles on about shit no one cares about. I'd be fine with his irrelevant asides if they were well-written or interesting, but they're just dull as fuck and add nothing to his character or the greater story.

Plus the show-sparrows in general are a mess. They can't decide if they want to be le proletariat rebolushin xD or GOD HATES FAGS.

Me too bro.

#FeelTheBern #BernieBrosUnite

Better than the quipping midget who makes cock jokes every episode

He converted me to the faith of the seven, I look forward to everyone of his speeches because it lets me know more about my new faith

He's nothing like Bernie.

You're just jealous because you aren't a true quipsmith like Tyrion

>They can't decide if they want to be le proletariat rebolushin xD or GOD HATES FAGS
the two are perfectly concealable. If you don't swallow the forced, modern, marxist notion, you realize the masses can be conservative af

GoT used to be a show all about monologues. Normies only think HS's speeches are boring because they don't have an ounce of piousness in them. (Neither do I, but I can at least respect his sincerity. That's what makes him so based: he isn't doing it just for power; he actually has a philosophy by which he lives his life.)

And the Faith Militant is about both revolution and the religious aspect. They're gray, not FLAY TORTURE KILL like le ebil shirtless Ramsay.

he's way better than ramsay

fucker can fuck out of the story for all I care; Roose was the reason why he was tolerable, but after he got killed off, the Boltons don't interest me anymore

I liked Cersei's line about the HS tearing eveything down to replace it with nothing. Fucking commies.

likewise neither can Sup Forumstards. one week the high sparrow is Le Based Righetous Man and the next he's Le Bernie lol

>After Roose got killed
This. Also, I totally know Jon will kill Ramsay in the finale. I can't believe we fucking filler-ing till the end. This season is literally empty except for Bran and MAYBE KL having a goddamn plot towards the end.

>It's an old man thinks he can change the system from within but anyone who's been paying attention knows he'll be gone in 2 weeks episode

I want him to tell me a bed side story about shoes.

>people say the newest season will spoil the books
>Literally haven't spoiled shit plotwise
>Kill characters every episode but without the intrigue or meaningfully
>thus we can't even care at this point
Even the "George confirmed" shit doesn't feel like spoilers. Though they were the only plot related ones:
>Shireen burning
>Hodor hodoring

Anyone else remember when he used to do those Infiniti commercials? Even when he was acting in movies US audiences still just called him the infiniti guy or budget Terrence Stamp

Chaosh ish a lahdah!

They are going to kill him or get rid of him and his team somehow, and those viewers from the bar are going to be cheering up for it.
Mark my words

Sorry, I follow the priestess of the Lord of Light. /Kinvara/

Character is boring as fuck to be honest. I don't mind the religious zealot angle, I think that would actually be interesting if done well, but he is the blandest character of all time

Oh shit I was just gonna ask if it was the same guy. I love his voice. Commercial Kino desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=durbQ7nVfQ8

>They're gray

The High Sparrow and his crew are literally the only people in the entire show with entirely decent morals, they're the good guys.

Why wouldn't they cheer up for it?

He's pretty much evil personified, no redeeming qualities at all.
You'd have to really really really hate rich and powerful people to think the sparrows have a point.

>humble
>loving
>strong morals, though merciful to the repentant
>ascetic
>look after the poor
>don't give a shit about whether or not they live or die, entirely devoted to their cause

How are they evil?

>Cersei burns the sept with both the sparrows and Margaery inside
>people at the bar don't know whether they should cheer or act sad
>mfw

that's literally ISIS you're describing. The sparrows are literally fucking ISIS.

People who like the sparrows are ISIS supporters irl. Now it all makes sense.

he