SS

Other urls found in this thread:

swfchan.com/29/144414/?The Full Shorta-.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mein ehre heißt treue is totally shit tier grammar
it should read
"Meine Ehre ist Loyalität" or "Treue ist meine Ehre"

more

All of those three are gramatically correct.

Mein ehre heißt Treue makes no sense at all
it roughly translates to "my honor's name is loyalty" and "mein" doesn't even fit the gender of the word "Ehre" which is female according to german language.

straight shota is gay

it's /ss/ you mong

pmuB

Is there any nazi straight shota out there because that would be perfect
Like little poland being felt up by giant woman germany who's wearing a strapon and grinning

>wearing a strapon
you lost me there champ

that or holding some rope, or girls clothes or shackles or something
If it's Germany and Poland something has to indicate that Germany's about to top the shit out of that kid

I have an actual straight shota story that happened to a friend and me when the were thirteen...22 years ago.

>We grew up in a relatively small town that didn't have a lot going on. The only thing here was a mini mall with a Sears, jc penneys and a place to buy records and videos. There was also a grocery store, a theater that was pretty much abandoned and a sports arena that was primarily used for storage. The only thing to do around here was ride bikes. Or if the weather was shitty. Watch tv or play video games. Then a new place opened up. A drug/flower shop. How exciting. But it did have a gigantic parking lot that seemed to be made just for biking. It was also only a few minutes from our houses. We'd wait until dusk when it'd close and take off there. Surprisingly they were cool with us riding around there. Especially this one woman who owned the flower shop named "Teresa" she was probably in her early thirties. She reminded me of Miss Elizabeth. Occasionally, we'd help her close up since we were there anyways. we carry out empty boxes to the dumpster out back. She'd reward us with a few bucks. No more than 5 usually. Once we got tomes hothere better she'd ask us questions such as where we lived. Birthdays,about our families,interests, etc. looking back it was kind of strange why she would want to know all that. But we figured she was just being friendly. But little to our knowledge she wrote all that stuff down. She'd call our homes Christmas or send us birthday cards on our birthday. It was kind of weird and our parents were a little weary on why a 30 year old women would do stuff like that. But we told them to relax and that she was our friend. They of course did the whole "mhmm, okay." Schtick. They'd eventually go there them selves to see what kind of person she was and all she'd domis praise us and say what good boys we are. This made them proud. But still a little uneasy. She seemed to be too enthusiastic about us. Then the following summer.

normally I would be That Guy posting all those bondage strapon forced pics but my computer crapped out, the part that takes power disconnected from the motherboard and it won't charge up. using shitty chromebook right now

for the love of god keep going

Any Straight Shota hentais worth watching?

I wish I knew. There's a ton of ecchi stuff

swfchan.com/29/144414/?The Full Shorta-.swf

bump

Hi im Erica,33fem Adelaide, last night I let me 10 yr old boy Sammy share my bed, i taught him all about how mummy has to treat his wee wee..

good job

>she invited us over to her place. Why? I do not know... Anyways. It was a small but nice home. Perfect for someone like her who lived alone and said she wasn't into dating. She had a cat named buttermilk that was obviously over fed. She gave us the grand tour. And offered us Therese weird ghram cracker ice cream sandwiches she made herself. They were pretty good tbh. Then she asked if we wanted to have a sleep over. Why would a 30 year old ask 13 year olds to sleep over at her house? Good question. But back then we were nieve and decided to oblige. Ran home got our things and took off. Didn't tell our parents because we'd knew they wouldn't not allow it. We just lied and said we were having a camp out in the woods. Which made them. A bit nervous. But not as nervous as if we were at her house. So. We showed up to her house. She laid out a treat platter. And asked what we wanted to do first. Play board games or watch a movie. We chose board game. And the 3 of us played monopoly and connect four for longer than we had planned. Then we ate some snacks and watched a movie. Bed time arrived and we got into our sleeping bags. She. Instead of sleeping in her own bed. Slept on the couch next to us...Okaaaaay....just as we were about to go to sleep she blurted out "ya -know this is uncomfortable why don't we go in my be". We were like....mmm Kay, and got up. Her bed was a king size. Strange since she was the only one in it. She got in and we got in on either side of her. She put her arms around us and kissed us goodnight....then nuzzled up into me...it was now starting to get weird...morning arrived and I was the first to get up. Her arm draped across me. I got out of bed and this caused her to get up too. My friend stayed in bed. I washed up in her bathroom and she was at the kitchen table. She asked me if I had a girlfriend net?..I told nher no...not at the time...she then nodded and sipped from her coffee cup. She asked me how'd I feel to have her a a gf.

Bump

>the boss will never sneak into your bed and dominate you
What's the point in living

Really nice so far keep going

PLEASE CONT IM CLOSE

please dont stop

S-sauce?

Bump those dubs

>i ofcourse responded with the typical " i dunno, maybe" she laughed and said she'd take that as a yes. I then reminded her I was only 13. She said that wasn't a big deal. inthen told her I felt kind of weird about it. She told me. Don't. Rold me things would be just like they are now. I then felt more at peace and agreed to be her bf. She said "great" hugged me. then went to shower. My friend got up and said he had to go home. I told him I was going to stay there a little longer. He then asked what he was supposed to tell my parents. I told him not to say anything. He the. Left and I stayed behind. Teresa popped out of the bathrooms it ha bathrobe on and asked where we was going. I told her he was headed home. She then screeched happily and told me that she never cared much for him. Then asked if I wanted to come to her bedroom. I got up reluctantly and walked it. She dropped her robe and asked me to pick out something for her to wear. She was standing naked right in front of me. I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Unsure if I ready to experience what I had just experienced. She then had be pick thing out and she actually wore them asked if I got "excited" to see her like that. I actually didn't get a boner since I was more in a shock. But then once that woreoff and I thought about what I just saw. I popped one. But I lied and told her "haha, yeah...kinda" she laughed and told me it was normal. She got dressed asked if I wanted a ride home or if I wanted to take my bike. I told her ride. So she popped by bike up in the back of her Range Rover and drove me home A block from my house. I rode up like nothing happened but then saw a horrible sight. My parents. 2 cops. My friend and his parents standing outside my house. That fucker snitched on me. I told him not to tell but he said he had to because my parents called the cops and they were just about to look for me. I had to come out and tell where I was.

noice

not the ending i expected

So where were you?

nooooo

Kill the snitch.

what happen then?

>he had to

Jealous faggot traitor.

Why does Sup Forums have no /ss/ board?

good question

>the two cops looked at one another and nodded. They asked if I could come down to the station and answer some questions. I did. Even though I didn't want to. I arrived and they asked me stuff like. Did she touch you, blah,blah,blah. My mom was in tears and my dad looked like he was about to be. They were under the impression I had been raped. Cops asked if they wanted to do a rape kit on me. They said yes. I said no. Well. Guess who won. They did it and there was nothing. This put them at ease but they were still angry at her and a little at me. The cops set up a sting and got her at her place of business. Arrested her. Went tonier house and raided the place. Found a video camera hidden in her living room behind some plants. She was filming us playing board games and watching movies. This creeped every one out. Especially me. She was convicted and charged and spent 2 or 3 years in a correctional facility? Her flower shop was taken over by the same person who ran the drug store. Once she got out she packed up her things and left town. The flower shop eventually closed down along with the drug store. Not sure where she is now. And personally I don't care.

Because 7chan has both ss and Loli boards.

Terrible ending/10

6/10 no sex but sounds legit

Is that still even up? I thought it died years ago

nope still there

Fuck! So life is not like anime?

source?

dick sucking lips
that's a good artist

anyone else disappointed that /aco/ doesn't allow /ss/? it's not even about the boys, it's sexualizing mothers and older girls, the boy is placeholder for the viewer who fantasizes being fucked by a beautiful woman as a kid.

damn shame.