Whale hate thread

Whale hate thread

bump
Post more OP so we can get the thread started.

contribootin

>Delet this

Alright that's all iv'e got

Do any of you fags remember the Theo Storys and his crew?

Haven't heard of it

Will dump Storys for rememberance

Theo was having sex with his wife on cam, while her cousin would join in in the fun. It was a great incest fuck fest

they're so fat they turned asian.

I am glad I haven't eaten yet...

And this all because "food tastes so good".
Food=fuel.
If all the cars used as much fuel as these stupid useless cows, we could only drive trucks.

I wonder what country they are from?

Shoulda seen the live streams, talk about repulsive. Few raidfags called children services on them and they shut down their acct haha

when your body starts dumping fat into your forehead it's probably time to eat a salad..

Bitch so fat she got fat on her forehead

Please stop. I have already escaped this hell. Dont drag me back in.

Then don't view the thread.
Faggot.

All i have of them, sorry I can't continue. I miss them so much

this

Reminder that you have to cute a lot fat out so that they can fit inside a coffin.

probably shouldn't wear rings.

>theorgans

i can't even respect fat people like whenever i see a whale who is obviously not fat because of some random illness or somrthing i just think of them as lesser humans because they have 0 self control

am i alone with this?

That's just fucking grim

obviously not you fucking idiot, you're in a whale hate thread. Fat people are awful humans. They have no self control or self respect. No shame that they look like they're dying when they walk down the street. I want to tip over fat people when i see them and laugh as they try to troll themselves over to getup like a turtle

Goddamn I love being thin.

Kind of a shitty, stupid thing to say.

the random illnesses that make people morbidly obese tend to also make them complete tards e.g. prader willi syndrome

ask them if they're a tard. if they're not, they just lack the discipline to sort their shit out.

yeah ofc that's the case with morbidly obese people but for me it also applies to simply overweight people who look like pic related

Really? Do you really wonder?
It has got be either england or the US

what, that eating shit isn't good for your unborn kid? Sounds fine to me.

Shut up you faggot

Turning fat is a slow process. You wont wake up one day and have an extra 50lbs on you. this dude knew he couldnt see his dick 25 years ago. he's equally a piece of shit

Gotta be America. Brit has same frequency of chub monsters but they're not as big.

Woah. Hurtful.

Boo hoo

>Logic
>Hurtful
Fat people in a nutshell.

We just need to adress being fatass a disease. Then well have the right perspective and well always see those people as sad and avoidable. Works for me. So sad heres a dollar fatty. ( most of those things are feminist turds anyways. Real people understand the need for exercise and a proper diet. Selfish fucks and cunts like those need indulgence because of how dissapointed they are with themselfs and the world. My vice is women so i understand the need for indulgence but my vice keeps me sharp and hygienic, not fat amd immobile and q burden to take care of. Cat detective out...

More

My eyes hurt; she was too heavy

You know guys...in the end,the ones who are the most fit shall continue to reproduce.We shall continue and nature will take its course.
Here in my town,90% of people from ages 15 to 25 maintain at least a light gym program.As I remember in my highschool years,we had a maximum of 1 fat person per class.
Sad for america doe :(

looks like a fat riley reid lmao

>Discust me

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Well, to be fair - the xray on the left is a person with a weight loss advantage from their cancer (portacath for chemotherapy over the left upper chest).

So you're saying we should inject fatties with live cancer cells?

I'd be down for that

how much do you have to eat for your body to store fat in your forehead? What the fuck?!

country?

Ethiopia

Fat bitches are what I hate most about this new wave feminism and & bullshit they bring with them. Body acceptance and health at every size is going around telling every fat chick she's just a special snowflake and worth something. It sucks. Fat chicks were the bread and butter of my getting laid. Now all these low-hanging fruit cunts think they're allowed to have standards now.

Horseshit.