Roach chan

Roach chan
>New queen of /b

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself, faggot.

Don't cry dude.....Jesus

Still rolling for /b space program and sending roaches to space

/thread

its over user, let it go. dragging shit out like this will just put people off doing it in future

lol other thread closed just as she was fucking around with the roaches again

Does her vagina look a little weird to you?

SOMEONE COMPLIMENT IT

Bump

moar

kek

looks like some shit out of alien dude
>the invasion has begun

Agreed

I love your roach

Leave the Turkish orphanage alone.

this poster is roach chan btw guis, say hi

Please burn it.

it does indeed. sex change or circumcized pussy?

if the asshole is shaved, shes my soul mate

roachchan body

Bet this is roach chan

How is this not checked?
Checkd

Nope.

Virgin

pussay stank so dank it kill roaches

It's over guys. Let it go.

her face actually

12 and under not allowed on this site

Penis now retreated inside body.

her itty bitty titties

is this from fucking google translate or somthing?

Nope....not a chance sir, not even slightly.
That's how I knew it was fake

"she" was once a dude

y u no post

Fucking Jesus lol

toxic cunt

you are an idiot kek

i love this place

poor turks

Ily2.

Not shaved. Did I just lose my chance with you user?

Pic related: feet odor edition

stoooooooop giving in to the foot fags holy shit
DELIT THIS

>footfag from previous thread begging for your feet here

i kind of want you to stop because im dangerously close to falling in love with you

I don't think falling in love with a girl from Sup Forums would work out in the long run.

SHIT ON THEM PLEASE. PLEASE SHIT ON THEIR DISGUSTING LITTLE BODIES

THEY DESERVE IT. HUMILIATE THEM WITH YOUR FECES

DEFECATE AND DESECRATE

thanks for the thread before this, i enjoyed it very much.

quick notes:
-------------------
*great ass & pussy, a true work of art

*nice tits, excellent nipples

*your face is pretty average asian, im sure you look better with makeup. your eyes are beautiful

if you weren't a woman you would just be a weirdo, the fascination makes you a little hotter in my eyes. i will think about you and masturbate to your antics for years to come.

it doesnt
two non-normies are very incompatible

Nice man feet

Do you find life better as a boy or girl

where do i find more of roach chan.

I totally disagree. I met my lg here, and we're happy as hell.

because you're a normie, or she is

But I like getting my toes sucked

kek'd

This, except I don't love the bitch. She just sends me nudes all the time. So its ok I guess

I'd like to see her actual face

shut the fuck up no one cares what you want
burn those footfags like you burned those turks

Sup Forums summarized in one photo!!
Feet, ass, pussy and dead things.. Excellente

You're such a betafaggot for "fallign in love" over the zozzlenet. And be real with yourself faggot, you don't get any nudes from anyone.

Yes. See TayTay's relationship.

I need to know what did or will happen to those roaches?

hnnnngg such a fuckable ass

> chinanon
> roaches
> chinanon eats dead, roasted roaches

What part of asia was roach kun pretending to be from?

Nah, we share the same fetish though.

thank you for indulging us lowly footfags, goddess roach chan. eternally grateful.

i spy a tattoo on your left shoulder

She's a shitskin asian, so she claimed Thai. Makes a lot of sense.

two non-normies are more compatible than two normies

>please
>not prease
Sup Forums is losing its touch.

The best rulers are the ones who treat their subjects with both respect and firmness.

Wrong
non-normie girls want normie guys
period

I wonder where he got those pics from?

I guess that closes the show. Buh bye now

you said you wont do face + tits combo.

What about soloface?

check em

:'( pls put it back

It's not real ffs

MODS MOOOODDDDSSSSSS

Nice try fgt....I already tracked down her Facebook. I hope you don't know her irl

what happened here? some guy trying to frame a girl as a roach torturer?

no, a girl was really being a roach torturer

Well done dickhead....now he won't post anymore

I see your POV, and im not that guy, but youre the retarded one here. People trade "loving" nudes all the times to each other, especially if theyre both sick in the head. I was just erping with a schizophrenic, shit loving pedophile the other day and got nudes. Plenty of people use chaturbate and omegle and all sorts of other shit.

What happens is that you find each other, you connect super hard for about one conversation because youre both sick fucks with repressed emotional issues that can finally be released, you jerk off with sharpies in your ass while reciting the pledge of allegiance in an arab language while she simultaneously wears an obama mask and bdsm equipment. You get off in a way you never have before causing you to say you love the person, go into a temporary state of shock, and then proceed to not be depressed for a day. After the come down, you realize you didnt love the person, go back, tell them that, get off with each other again because fuck it who cares, and then either part ways or continue to be fuck buddies.

Hes trying to do this with roach chan because he has a thing for disgusting chinks that have mental health problems. Its more common than you think. Or hes a fag idk.

The only fags that take love seriously on the internet are twelve or white knight tier.

WHat was is ?

Do you have one of these in TLDR?

roach lives matter too guise

youre not real... none of this is real

>What happens is that you find each other, you connect super hard for about one conversation because youre both sick fucks with repressed emotional issues that can finally be released, you jerk off with sharpies in your ass while reciting the pledge of allegiance in an arab language while she simultaneously wears an obama mask and bdsm equipment. You get off in a way you never have before causing you to say you love the person, go into a temporary state of shock, and then proceed to not be depressed for a day. After the come down, you realize you didnt love the person, go back, tell them that, get off with each other again because fuck it who cares, and then either part ways or continue to be fuck buddies.

This isn't copypasta, but it should be.

You, sir, have won the internet for a day!

>TOPFUCKINGKEK

Anyone have an archive for the source thread?

idk but i saved the page itself

Thats still not true. In this case we have to divvy it into three groups.

Normie -- Covert or Overt
Non-Normie -- Only one kind

The non normie girls that want normie guys are really just covert normie girls that are leeching off the attention of non normie guys (thus the beta orbiter meme). Truly non-normie girls are super fucked up and dont really give a fuck either way. They just prefer non normie because non normie wont stop her from doing crazy shit as much as the normie guy will.

Im not a fetish fag or anything, just met a girl during a raid, showed her my dick, added her to snapchat, and talked ever since lol. I don't love her, we just have similar interests, shes like 500 miles away

No. Stop being a lazy piece of shit. The best shit out there is a long read. Youre missing out on glorious joys and cringes.

Can you please shareeee to [email protected]
Dropbox will do too

Yeah well if youre about to get involved with roach chan, you better become a fetishfag real quick or prepare to pay for therapy. Crazy is no joke even though hollywood tries to push it like it is. She will get into your mind and show you things about yourself that will haunt you for days if not years.

karachan.org/b/
reporting in xD