Why doesn't the EU build a Gibraltar bridge?

It's a mere 15km between Spain and Morocco.

I could be in the Maghreb in 1 day by car, and visit all of it:)

They should build a wall instead

>bridge to shithole piss poor africa
why

>A bridge for goatfuckers and nigs to flood the country with even more ease
t.Alberto BArbosa

morocco is nice, I want to visit atlas mountains and saharaa by car

this

I loved Wolfenstein: The New Order too bro

Well Gibraltar already has a giant mosque and Refugees welcome stickers everywhere.
I would not be surprised if they wanted a refugee highway.

But honestly there is no space for a big road on Gibraltar. The tunnel should be connected to Spain.
Imagine going from right hand driving on a cool new highway into a left driving clusterfuck with tiny roads amd roads on the airport. And then going back to the Spanish right hand driving highway again.
Also 2 passport checks.
?????

Build a dam instead.

I'm stupid and I can't read.
Still a huge project with no profit. Ships are fine and cheap

Buy plane ticket, rent car.

Or take the ferry.

stop being edgy, and think of the economic possibilites, cross-cultural learnings and the qts

>a bridge to africa
so niggers can just walk in?

>north africa
>qts

unless you're building a bridge to slavland yurop i dont think that will work.

slavs look sick,, plus no boobs and tits, and you have plenty of roads for those countries too.

But this isn't just about women

You're aware of how many Moroccans already illegally cross into Spain, right? You wouldn't want this if they liked moving to Portugal too.

Why would they go to Portugal, that's not in the direction to Germany.

A tunnel would make more sense, but fuck that.

90% sure none of that comes from Africa

what if bridge to america

gross, america is full of niggers, not a single berber qt, plus impossible, too long

what if bridge to china

rude tbqhwyf
i want to drive my SUV to portugal

because it can have a depth of 1 km

bad idea

Lets ruin the economy of every Mediterranean town and city for 500 alex...

Sicily bridge when?

you are the faggot who doesn't like machines because muh jobs aren't you

*save every Mediterranean town from sea level rise

Tbh, there's an ongoing study project about a tunnel since the 90s, but there seems to be a lot of technical engineering problems because of the sysmic activity of being the geological fault line between Europe and Asia, and the depth. Even the least deep conexion (although longer in distance) at the atlantic side of the strait is still of 300 mts...

No, love muh machines & jobs. But you'd ruin the economy of every Mediterranean town and city with a port or harbor while creating huge swaths of wasteland that is completely unfarm-able due to it being covered by a SALTY body of water for millions of years. You cant just magic that much topsoil and soil chemistry for that much new land.

Its a bad Idea and you know it. The only mega project like this I want to see done is the Alaska-Russia Bridge/ Tunnel. Even it doesnt make much economic sense. Probably the reason it hasn't been done.

>what is miracle-gro

Miracle grow doesn't build up a topsoil layer to be used for the next 400 years.... If you've ever grown anything in your sheltered life you'd know that.

That and think of the logistics of making that much miracle grow and then having to re-spread it every 3 years for that much area everywhere. The dam's would be a cakewalk to that kind of effort every 3 years.

but that would be suicidal

I remember in the Wolfenstein videogame the nazis had built it tho. Did they have any plans to build it?

you only need it for the places you want to grow stuff and who farms anyway lol nerds

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Shqips are fine and cheap

true