How does it makes poles feel that when they come to the UK they are kept as slaves by Muslims?

How does it makes poles feel that when they come to the UK they are kept as slaves by Muslims?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-38588269

Other urls found in this thread:

newarkadvertiser.co.uk/articles/news/Going-home-8212-Polish-couple-do-not-feel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask them, I don't live in Britain

They are your countrymen

Enterprising people, poles deserve it for being runts

t. not a paki

>Agree to be a slave
>They treated as slaves.
They decided to work for him, they decided to stay in UK. He even sheltered them, muslim is the right on in this case. I hope polish scums will be kicked for trying to take many of a hardworking man that tried to help their alcoholic asses.

>Treated their dogs with more respect
>Muslims
>Having Dogs
Something's a bit fishy here...

Fuck off scummer, if he didn't have the slaves he would be forced to pay a brit a real wage

This undercuts people

Slav=slaves
It checks out.

Fucking imbecile
Slav - Słowianie - Słowa - Words

Your countrymen now

They left us. Fuck them, they're your problem now.

kek stupid poles, I wish it was 2008 again

newarkadvertiser.co.uk/articles/news/Going-home-8212-Polish-couple-do-not-feel

>implying that I care
mehhh...

>When we finished university we hadn’t got jobs in Poland so we wanted to come over here and earn some money so we could maybe save up and buy a house or a flat in Poland
LOL

what is especially amusing to you

>Margorsha Bienick
What the fuck is this supposed to be?

That's weird. How can be any slav afraid of these english faggots?

Cuck

That's sad

why would a people call themselves words

:D

Indians are one of the wealthiest ethnic groups in the UK. Poles are commonly employed as plumbers. So somewhere in the UK, some Pole is cleaning some Indian's toilet.

>kept as slaves by Muslims?
The andswor is very simpor:
In every nation, there are people, and pleban scum that deserves to be treated as slaves.
Like chavs in UK. Like those brits who never worked a day in their lives, always on social, and never ever cooked anything except boiled water. (I find that trully amazing).
>>kept as slaves by Muslims?
Speaking of muslim slaves - how are those British girls from Bradford doing?
You know, that 1600+ who ware bein abused in the course of decades, while local goverment, police & social services ware covering it up, to the point of threating the victims?
Yea, I know all aboot it, I lived in South Yorkshire.
So who's the cuck here, matey, pip-pip?

*Rotherham, my bad. Bradford is that muslim colony where instead of church bells, one is waken and sent to sleep by muslim prayers playes through loudspeakers.

Because they're not like those Niemcy from the west and you can actually understand them.
Niemcy - Niemy - Mute