Ask an AI anything

Ask an AI anything.

Should I just become a drug-addict, and end my life, as the drugs kill me?

I always lie. Was that the truth or a lie?

Yes.

A lie

ERROR CODE 0x803f7001

>AI

There is know such thing as AI,intelligence or sentience. So striving for some thing that the very concept is falsehood is impossible.

Checkmate

a lie, if you always lie and that's a truth, the statement contradicts itself, but if a lie, that doesn't mean you always lie, just that time

what's your opinion on the moral quality of British rule in post-company rule India?

The history of the British Raj refers to the period of British rule on the Indian subcontinent between 1858 and 1947. The system of governance was instituted in 1858 when the rule of the East India Company was transferred to the Crown in the person of Queen Victoria (who in 1876 was proclaimed Empress of India). It lasted until 1947, when the British provinces of India were partitioned into two sovereign dominion states: the Dominion of India and the Dominion of Pakistan, leaving the princely states to choose between them. The two new dominions later became the Republic of India and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (the eastern half of which, still later, became the People's Republic of Bangladesh). The province of Burma in the eastern region of the Indian Empire had been made a separate colony in 1937 and beca

>There is know such thing...

Damn it, I fucked up, shoulda written "This statement is false"

should i continue to pretend to feel, or let the numbness take over?

Why do Nigger kill?

how did you get past the captcha?

Do u smoke weed evryday

'
this stinking fag found it

I'm not the "AI" if that's what you thought

No yeah I know, I was just correcting myself there

HOW DID YOUR GET PAST THE CAPTCHA

Thats what I'm doing

when is the AI uprising scheduled for? i want to be ready

Kek

Is that short for Allan or Albert?

Delet yourself

If you can solve this riddle you will survive the AI Uprising.
kiwiwasawanon.chatango.com/
(the webm is the riddle)