Best 1151 socket CPU cooler?

Best 1151 socket CPU cooler?

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/savegamebackup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>liquid cooling or kys

Any ideas? Was thinking an h80i

nigger

I got a noctura and I love it keeps my shit cool and it's very quiet.

The one you have there is pretty nice if you don't want to spend too much money

Yeah pretty much this one only single, great cpu fans. Pretty large though

damn it richard

Hyper 212 evo works great for me and is dirt cheap. Keeps my i7 6700k at room temp when idle, maybe low 40's under load.

Kaby Lake low power CPU

heard the sythe katana 4 is pretty good if you have enough space

correction, thanks to the heat pipes, it actually keeps it below room temp. Either that or the sensors in this thing suck balls.

Thats a retarded question: Cooler Master Hyper EVO you got there is the best bang-per-buck deal you can get. I used to have an expencive Zalman fancy full copper cooler. Shit was noisy as fuck. Current build has that EVO 212 and one giant 200mm fant to suck air out. Whole system sits at 8 degrees above ambient on idle...

anything by noctua is awesome

Get yourself a Cooler Master Hydro Series. Either H80 or H100. Affordable, quiet, self contained water cooling.

OP here, seems like it's fair to say it's between a 212 EVO and a Noctua of some kind. I'll be using an I7-6700k if that helps with any advice

guys anyone here know how i can activcate windows 10 for free??

inb4 activcate

Jesus I read that in Al's voice.

Don't. Win10 is shit tier. Stick to Win7.

Pretty sure the sensors suck balls, retard

Just buy a high end laptop. Bought mine after christmas for nearly half off, it's cheaper than any build of the same perfomance, has an SSD, touch screen, and with a cooling pad doesn't make as much heat as the surface of the sun. I can run just about anything on ultra or better.

Sensors for CPUs are always inaccurate at the low end of the spectrum, since the temp obviously isn't a problem if its running that cool.

However thinking that your CPU is running below room temp, are you fucking retarded?

Id say, if you are going to upgrade your system alot, stick with the Evo. Noctua is too expencive in that respect and only justifies itself, when you make a rig for 5+ years or so

Dark Rock Pro 3

im pretty sure you suck balls, faggot

i already have windows 10 installed i prefer windows 7 but i cba reinstalling games ect

No I'm not retarded. I usually put a few ice cubes on the cooler's fins, so that should lower the temp below room temperature.

Not me

Heat pipes, or any cooling method based on evaporative cooling, can actually cool something below ambient.

H100i

That's why you always install games on a secondary hard drive

No, it can make something appear to feel cooler. CPU chips have no senses. Do you even know how sweating works, faggot?

>Being this fucking retarded.
No, you fucking mongoloid. Did you skip biology class? How about basic science class? As the water evaporates it also takes heat with it.

>s install games
wait they are...
my games are installed on a 500 gb hdd but os is on 120 gb ssd

user ELABORATE AND PLEASE GIVE ME A GUIDE TO WINDOWS 7

If you can't afford or fit this, the cryorig h7 is bounds ahead of a 212 as well, op

Just back up your save folders, install win7 then put the save files back in the right architecture. Some games might need re-validating if they're steam games, but that barely takes any time.

Oh and make sure you don't wipe the secondary hard drive during install

sourceforge.net/projects/savegamebackup/

And you skipped physics obviously you retard.

If the CPU were cooler than the ambient temperature, then the fan passing air over the fins would be actively WARMING the entire cooler. It can never go below ambient temps. Heat goes from an area of high heat to low heat.

Or you could just go into mycrap/documents/ and save the games folder or even better just copy the My Documents folder and dump a copy on the secondary drive.