No EDC? EDC

No EDC? EDC.

New Yorker spotted.

>volunteer fire fighter

You're doing good for your community user. Dem 4H grills have epic sluttiness and dig fire guys

Ya got me, and you're damn right, bitches love firemen. FASNY helps pay for my college too which is nice

Shameless self bump

Yea. I did it for a while in Poughkeepsie but all the calls to Marist college for hotplate fires, or gazebos going up in flames because of unemptied cigarette ashtrays was annoying.

I only responded to a dozen or so actual fires, but trips to Marist = 9001.

Oh, not to forget the Culinary Institute of America down the road, they have a fire every week or so.

I'm in ossining, lots of unknown smoke conditions from Ecuadorian barbecues, gas odor calls make up a lot of it too. I joined last Sept and still haven't seen a structure fire in person

I have seen a couple of gnarly vehicle rollovers though, tons of yanyos with tricked out hondas who don't know their car's limits

Also trips

I grew up in Yorktown, small world. Beaners are a big big problem in Ossining. My sister bought a condo there, but sold due to the amount of crime entering Ossining. What a nice city, shame what's happening to it.

New luxury condos just went up at the waterfront, plus the building Dept. Is cracking down on illegal housing so hopefully that'll drive out some of the crime/beaners with the housing market going up

She lived across from some park, could see the Hudson from her condo, just wasn't worth the commons fees and mortgage to be so far away from the city where she works, plus the crime.

I think I know which complex you're talking about, we tend to get at least one gas call a day from that place, I can see why she moved out though, it is kind of in a sketchy area.

only 1 durry?

It's a pipe

No wallet? No phone?

gun looks fake

No wallet, just a binder clip with a credit card, some money and my Id.
Ok.

no am just saying looks painted on the thingy thinger is like not exactly thingy

No worries, man. I'm not from k/, I'm not offended.

ye i mean you carpet doesn't look right either

looks fake

Are you a cop? Business owner? Military man? Paranoid?

no he has a fake carpet now shut the fuck up and let the man explain him self

R8nh8

>two knives
You only need one big one you nigger

One is my back up boot knife, nigger.

>Buck knives
Fuck outta here with these Walmart knives

It cuts. Not gonna carry around a $200 Benchmade to cut rope and shit.

Pah, your phone said Pen is,

>Have a new phone now other than that it's the same setup.