letterboxd.com/Gwyn/
letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
soundcloud.com/skiball/i-hate-bernie-sanders-feat-demopot
letterboxd.com/filipe_furtado/
letterboxd.com/Meoman/
letterboxd.com/Unrequited/
letterboxd.com/cakewalker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a fucking Saturday night, so you little shits better go out. That or watch at least two films, instead of wasting time in this sewer

I have to watch the dog while my wife and her daughter go dancing.

>tfw I am going out after the football is finished

Love too bee a normie peace of shit

I watched two already

Dontpokethebear reporting
I'm still alive

letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/

zootopia is a 5-star cinemomatagraphic moviegone viewpleasure sexperience faget also I watch MORE film than you bitsch 'memba dat!

To give that meme rating to Zootopia is already poor form, but 6/10 to TTM, well I can't even, ugh. What a fucking embryo, go play with a rope

>If you like these films all it would indicate is that you do not have the intellectual capacity to truly understand and appreciate cinema as an art form. You would likely have a better time with lesser mediums, intended for lesser minds - such as literature or video games.
wew lad

leave norman fucking shit

>the thing is on the list
Opinion discarded

>implying

>The Thing is not one of the best movies ever made

The Thing is far from being one of the best movies ever made. Not even Top 250. Not even the best Carpenter. The film is very good, but he fanboys here on Sup Forums really overrate the film.

My hero

letterboxd.com/lozjudai/

>tfw watching true detective instead of movies

rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo

Rec me a movie to watch

>Nice Guys = Last Crusade
This is promising news

letterboxd.com/Gwyn/

GFOS

Why do embryos like feel welcome to post here?

wrong thread please read the subject line next time

who's the girl:)

I dont know what this stands for :[

what did he mean by this?

the wave of 'new sincerity' has brought elitism levels down, plebs are no longer as bullied as they used to be

>Anyway, this review is longer than I wanted it to be
Friendly advice - don't give a plot summary in the review. It's unnecessary

Why are you attracted to females with mental issues?

your grill game used to be stronger

being Asian isn't a mental issue, user

Draw yourself watching flicks

The F is for From

It's not that she's Asian, it's that she looks like a Bernie supporter like your other pics.

As the thought penetrated my mind, I ask you: does being a /lbg/ regular pays off? What would I gain from it?

how does one look like a Bernie supporter user

I got broads in atlanta

yea you're right I'll probably go ahead and delete that part.
idk just trying to follow new people to find new movies and expand my taste. Movies are a relatively new hobby of mine and if it's anything like literature, vidya, or music, I assume that the more movies I watch the more I'll find all the surface level shit boring and I'll be able to see the more nuanced stuff you guys appreciate films for. I think this will have to come in time.

I do understand that putting my profile in is probably redundant as you'd get nothing new out of seeing the stuff I watch so I guess I'll just stop posting my profile.

Gayniggers from outer space?

Did you mean breads?

letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
welcome

Yes, I guess that is it

Very reasonable and rational answer, friend. Sounds gay, though

I see them every day at escuela

>Very reasonable and rational answer, friend. Sounds gay, though
I'm still gonna follow you guys though

but what distinguishing features do they have

I don't know, I only post here and occasionally on a facebook group and I somewhat regularly receive followers. A lot do not look like they post here though, so I'm not sure where they're coming from.

At this point I don't even go out of my way to follow users, people follow me and I decide whether or not I want to follow them back.

>the city of evolution_rex

Entitled expression, special snowflake sense of style, supreme third wave feminist hair.

wrong on all three accounts, friendo

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

Nostalghia'd

I'm not even sure what this is suppose to mean.

My reply 'welcome' was meant for not btw. My mistake.

soundcloud.com/skiball/i-hate-bernie-sanders-feat-demopot

condolences for your shit taste

Who is your favorite meme user?

a7xfan

Myself obviously

Is letterboxd.com/filipe_furtado/ the best reviewer?
>has seen over nine thousand films
>never quips or memes on his reviews
>geniually knows about cinemá
>always provides insightful reviews
>doesn't always follow the hordes, has his own opinions

And who is the worst and why is it Evans?

looked at ratings
terrible taste

Doubt you have better taste

Ptabro

Hello smoothhands. Why do you hate everyone who has seen more films than you?

>Fair warning: I am a completely amateur movie lover, thus all ratings are weighted heavily towards personal enjoyment, interest, and aesthetic appeal rather than technical aspects (but I'm trying to learn).

he seem pretty kew

>5 stars to the last days of disco
nice but kinda bizarre

He actually is. Pta is just a huge meme on his own though

alrite i'm gonna start watching the all-popular crap by order of LBx's all-time popular rankings (not seen of course)

starting with gone girl, wat should i expect?

>huge meme on his own though
u saying p.t.a. as in the director or PTAbro?

Fuck it, I haven't posted mine in months.

letterboxd.com/Meoman/

Director

letterboxd.com/Unrequited/

So is Green Room deserving of the praise it's getting? Wasn't a big fan of Blue Ruin myself as it felt like it promised a lot but didn't really deliver.

No. Learn how to spot memes on your own, like cloverfield Lane

>le films are memes

t. memefilm connoisseur

Is there any franchise or character that has remained as popular and relevant as long as James Bond has (ie for over 50 years)?

Jesus Christ

Would rather talk about film and leave the memes at the door. Cheers.

Cloverfield Lane was exactly what it said on the tin, so going to see it and feeling robbed just baffles me. Blue Ruin on the other hand promised a brutal path of revenge which just turned out to be a horrendous botched 'assassination' attempt coupled with 70 minutes of idyllic pacing where barely anything of substance occurs. The only character that is likable is the beefeater who collects guns. Who enters the story and leaves quicker than the woman.

letterboxd.com/cakewalker/

kelps here?

is it me or does the new Ninja Turtles movie look like kino?

desiigner

>automatically afraid of anyone who """"""""looks like a Bernie supporter"""""""" ... endquote
you're mentally ill.

>3rd man
>3 stars
good one. now change it bruh bruh

am I a degenerate if I watch movies while I work and barely pay attention to them so I watch them like 5 times.

On my 4th watch of 2001 A Space Odyssey this month.

n-no. i feel the same way sumtimes 'sept i dont do the re-watching

you're just wasting your own time tbqh. Learn to economise your attention span more efficiently. You could've watch 4 different films that may have changed your life in the time you've spent watching 1.

2 1/2 it is

"""""""""afraid""""""""
You Berniecucks love performing violent and unconstitutional voter intimidation but it's absolutely nothing to be scared of. You would apologize and start trembling if you saw the color of my skin.

not him but do you know most women are liberals.

you're supposed to dick them down and then redpill them afterwards. women are incredibly impressionable.

p moot point considering where we are

WOOH gotem

>waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh people are protesting at my Trumpcuck rallies waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lmao if you're representative of your fanbase nu-conservatism is fucked.

You mean most women have no independent thoughts, and because they're impressionable, the aggressive liberal culture of the 21st century makes them liberals

Best women are apolitical

god you're horrible, faggot. typical underage Sup Forumsgoing shithead. standard-issue dumbfuck. another miserable pissant without the slightest clue as to what a blessing this man has been and is being upon the world. doesnt understand the indelibly cherished impact this gleaming, distinguished beautiful human being has had on the planet at large. of course garbage posters like this aren't keen to look into that, either. they're hard-wired to yak up the same old memes til they just aint funny no more, so their opinions are natural extensions of the omnipresent bought-out media machine's latest propaganda efforts put forth to salvage scrap flesh from their increasingly irrelevant carcasses. like fucking clockwork. you LOSER ass, go to hell

t. person who's never talked to a woman before.

i hope you're all being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the pone on this site i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the dumb one. a Sup Forums meme becoming a phenomenon and captivating the nation is not dumb. a prominent creation that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated normalfags pouring into our website, for more competent childrens programming, for tons of high-quality OC that get made everyday, is not dumb. it's unbridled creativity and unapologetic quality content creation. it's dumb that we would have an anti-horsefucker post, and later, a pedo thread getting massive praise. it's dumb that we would have an anti-brony post, and later, a thousand anime posts by the same guy getting massive praise.. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist anime shitpost machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the internet doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do MLP. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating MLP is cool among the know-nothing shitpost legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissants

you suck

I live with 3 of them and are close friends with a half dozen
Even the "opinionated" ones are just stubborn because they like identifying as stubborn. None of it is legitimate.

>bringing up politics
who did this

but more importantly why are there berniecucks in this thread

your "wife" and her two daughters don't count.

pun intended

uhh, MODIFIED, PASTA, OK? MEANING, the PERSEN that write dat (ME NOT U) was NOT referring to pone at all in the original posting! this is a heavily modified pasta that has become less effective as a result! do not post me modify pastes!