She's manly, ugly, and has a big nose. So tell me Sup Forums, why do I want to fugg her?

She's manly, ugly, and has a big nose. So tell me Sup Forums, why do I want to fugg her?

She has a vagina

THICC, high test, dose thighs, etc

Why the fuck is Charles Dance playing volleyball?

because she is an athlete and athletes have the best sex

You're probably so horny you're hallucinating.

Is it immoral to fap to ugly chicks? this questiton bothers me for years now.

Would ear her ass out

Open your mind and your cock will follow

yeah...but I always feel bad afterwards. Anyone else here feels the same?

You must be gay. Sorry.

The third world's best minds show their brilliance

Pottle calling kettle black here, but if youre gonna fap to ugly chicks you should just go ahead and bang one. It's more respectable

snu snu is a kick. it the gays and trans can gain self acceptance why can't the manlet?

She looks kinda like nicolas cage

Why is it gay? I don't feel bad after having fapped to a hot chick.

And then be forever that guy who fucked the girl not even 45 year old fedora wizards wouldn't touch.
Naw, bro, there are definitive advanteges of fapping to an ugly chick than actually fucking one.

I'll answer your question by asking another.
If you're fucking a girl raw and she asks you to stop, would you?

It depends of other circumstances. I wouldn't stop because she's saying but I would certainly stop if I see she's in actual pain and not in pleasure.

Bitching and crying is kyptonite to boner. I literally go from diamonds to full flaccid like baby dick in seconds. That's why I would never qualify as an rapist

I'm disappoint son. Women don't work like that, this is exactly the kind of men feminists want to create. The modern beta.
Get the fuck away from this road and reclaim your manliness, get in there and slaughter that pussy non-stop like your ancestors.

Jesus favela monkey calm down, it's not fun if the girl is in pain. Plus if you actually have a fully-grown adult-size dick (ie not less than 6 inches) then it hurts YOU when she's not wet and enjoying it.

Go be fat somewhere else.

>can afford food
>jealous 3rd world brown person slings shit at me just like his close relative, the chimpanzee, would

I lived in Salvador, Brasil for 2 fucking years and you guys are 100% rapists 100% of the time. I've never seen such a neanderthal approach to sexual relations anywhere else in the world. And I've worked in the fucking middle east.

Kek. At least that kind of behavior makes sporting events with Brazilian crowds hilarious

I don't know. I grew up in a pretty rough neighbourhood. Violence in my teens was literally everywhere and as the only German kid I mostly stood as one against many. So I wouldn't consider myself a beta. I also could beat the shit out of a woman but I could never get off to that in the same way I can't get off to the numbers in a phone book. For me the empowerment over a weaker has nothing sexual. srry if this makes me gay.

Our women aren't as spineless as yours. It takes blood to conquer a brazilian amazon.

No apologies my friend. You know how it goes, there are women who like to dominate man like you and there are women who like men like me, to throw them around like dolls in bed.

I understand how it goes but I can't stop thinking that if I start changing myself in the way women like "their" men, I finally become the real pussy slave.
I mean if you have the force and the voice of reason, shouldn't you be the one forming the weaker after your concept?

Does that mean sex is a sport?

Damn. And this one Pablo keeps complaining that they're not gonna win a single medal...

I agree with you there, don't change yourself to please women. They certainly wouldn't do the same for you.

>I am not required to look at her face when fucking her
What's the problem?

me too OP
I get hard by only looking at her, fuck me. I might visit serbia just to fuck someone like her.

looks more like blond version of Jean Reno

She's got thicc thighs, wide hips, and what appears to be a nice bunda.

There's no requirement that says you have to look at her face or even have her facing you, I'd just bend her over and hit it hard from the back. She'd probably let you stick it in her ass too so there's that.

Ain't nothing wrong with fuckin' this bitch, just don't marry her/impregnate her.

>dat slit
wew lad