Last thread got deleted

Last thread got deleted

Looking for a pic from a few days ago:

Buff chick with short hair frosted tips flexing both biceps while wearing gray briefs- cute face- add similar pics or post up the one im talking about

Youre a fucking hero user, thanks- Any sauce?

Keep em coming.

No idea, this is the only pic I've ever seen of her.

Ok good to know- you da man

if dubs, i will meet the love of my life tonight a coffee shop

rerolio

more of her or higher hq?

I'm only saying this as a public service, but if you google this image and do a thorough search you can find her pre op pick. Used to have a dick and shit. Nothing wrong with that if its what your into but better to always fap informed

I think she is Samantha Wright

>cute face

OP, are you by any chance blind?

Buff chick cute af

>better to call informed
wow a homophobe in the wild

>mfw I wanted to see her elbow or knee give out.

minus the hair, that's fucking sexy

Fuck I would pay good money to see her bush.

would bang with pleasure

Good stuff, more than a couple id fuck the woman back into... Damn that Samantha Wright though... hmmm

>Angela Salvagno will never peg you in the butt while jerking off your tiny cock and calling you a dirty boy with a small cock.

Michelle Lewin

Just Google her. I love her.

I would love to disappoint the shit out of her.

just imagine her pinning you to the bed while she fucks you mercilessly

Then the moment you're about to cum she pulls your dick out and let it spray all over her thick bush.

I think I find fit women so sexy because I'm suck a fat slob.

Imagine fucking her in prone with one arm around her neck and the other crushing her tit.

Fucking a hardbody is like climbing Everest.

Thats a man baby

mfw my fat ass doesn't deserve a sexy fit gf

She chopped her tits off, right?

Lose weight. Hang out in the gym. Fuck fit girls. It's an easily achievable goal. From here on out, ask yourself if what you're doing helps you fuck a fit girl. If not, stop it

Proper use of commas. Good jorb.

easy... kek.

would strap her on like a feedbag

The process is easy. The mental prep can be difficult if you're a loser faggot.

moar

Easy in the same way walking across the sahara is easy. Sure it can be done,but it takes fucking years to be able to get to that point.

I wouldn't tell anyone to not improve themselves because something is difficult, but I sure as hell wouldn't fucking lie to someone by telling them shit is easy.

It's a dude