Lord Narayan is the supreme and there is absolutely nothing beyond Him...

Lord Narayan is the supreme and there is absolutely nothing beyond Him, it says in Srimad Bhagavatam Yesha tu Narayanam devam adevam isham ('Narayan is the lord of the lords beyond him there is nothing exists').

Go on

I thought Brahma was supreme

MAHAKAAL
Mahakal refers to lord Shiva as he is the destroyer of all elements. There is nothing beyond him, no element no dimensions not even time (kaal). That is why he is maha (greater) kaal (time). Kaal is the time of death so it can also be reference as bringer of the greatest time of death, death of all that is.

stupid fuckin pajeeb

Eat shit and die, filthy scum

Tell me more

Trimūrti त्रिमूर्तिःis the Trinity of the supreme God in Hinduism in which the cosmic functions of creation, maintenance, and destruction are personified as a triad of deities, typically Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, and Shiva the destroyer/transformer,[6][7] though individual denominations may vary from that particular line-up. When all three deities of the Trimurti incarnate into a single avatar, the avatar is known as Dattatreya

There is any room for Buddhists here?

Nice picture.

Try /x/

Please watch your filthy mouth before you speak about the deities who has been taking care of the planet earth from evil and the mankind for the good.
This is not just about a particular person, religion, or whatever.
Unity in diversity.

Suck my dick boy

> Did you even read the srimad bhagavatams?
You sound quite uneducated on the matter..

Stop posting as if you know anything.
You say that narayan is supreme god. But you say nothing about Krishna the supreme personality of god head.

You don't know much about it bud.

> I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.

All of you are very welcome.

Also OP posted a picture of Krishna. Also the incarnation of Vishnu.

OP read something on Wikipedia and now posting as if he knows shit.

That shit is just copy and pasted...

Please don't take anything OP has to say to heart. He is quite uneducated on the subject of spiritual realization and is not the right person to start learning it from.

Narayana is another name of krishnsa. You might want read more about Dasavatar.
Vishnu (Sanskrit pronunciation: [vɪʂɳu]; Sanskrit: विष्णु, Viṣṇu, Odia:ଵିଷ୍ନୁ) is one of the three main male deities in Hinduism. Along with Shiva the destroyer and Brahma the creator, together known as the trimurti. He is the formless Supreme God Svayam Bhagavan of Vaishnavism (one of the principal denominations of Hinduism),[1] and he is also known as Narayana, Vasudeva and Hari.

Can you stop copy and pasting from what other people have wrote on wiki?

So you want me to write all this on a touch phone after all the thread will not stay forever. Do something for yourself. I just showed you something really good to learn about. And also you are just remembering the god for your personal purpose (self realise). But don't want to learn the things.

Tell the story of narashimha

Shut up. I am the person born into a Brahmin family. So definitely I would know and understand it much better. But some how the thread is not going very well.

who's a Buddhist?

Yeah I would like you to actually write something from your own knowledge. Just because you can wiki copy and paste doesn't mean you know anything about being spiritual. Means you know how to copy and paste.

> the one thing you actually typed "Narayana is another name of krishnsa"
You misspelled Krishna. Showing me how uneducated you really are in the matter.

Do you even have a spiritual master or have read any bonefied books? Or do you just get everything from Wikipedia and claim as if you know everything.

You aren't showing me anything. I am not saying I know more than you, but you aren't showing other people that may be looking for something like this a good source.
You are showing them copy and paste. Not real knowledge you have learned.

Veda also says that there is no god.
Wheel of time is only constant ,everything is variable.

Narsimha is one of ten avatar DASAVTAR of the Lord Vishnu. Found myself the most luckiest in the world to be born here. But everyone is good on their own place.

I want to die

DID SOMEBODY SAY HINDUISM!?!?!

AW SHIT YA'LL, DONE GONE AND DID IT NOW!

Rare photo of Krishna

MY GOON, I KNOW A GUY WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT.

Atma is beyond him, but you'e just below the realms that can understand this Truth

your dharma is to reach for the light, and thank for your blessings

THE VEDAS CAN SUCK MY SCALY CROCODILE LEVIATHAN'S DICK!

BRUH CHILL WITH THAT, I KNOW YOU GOT A GANESHA SHRINE IN YA HOUSE MY G!

You just know how to keep on pointing out the mistakes. I also did not say that I know it all. As the matter of fact about spelling. I didn't proof read it. And being spiritual is totally different it is not something like you get and destruct your enemies. It also doesn't really matter where I took info from as it will be the what I myself gonna interpret. And it's also really time consuming.

>You misspelled Krishna.
AND YOU MISSPELLED >HOW TO REALIZE TRANSLATED WORDS MAY VARY!
WIT'CHA BUM ASS!

FORGOT ANOTHER BAMBOOZLING PIC!
SHIT!!!

Is it cool if I am down with my main man Guan Yu? Brotherhood and honor!

Prabhuji daya karo. Mana mein an baso.
Tum bina lage suna. Khali ghut may prem bharo.
Tantra Mantra Puja nahi jaanu. Mein to kavel thumko hee manu.
Sare jug may dhundha thumko. Ab to aker banh dharo.

Hare Krishna

AW YEAH, SPIT THAT HOT FIRE MOTHERFUCKER!

Y ever been to The Himavanta homie?

Lemme tell ya right now, that shit is a trip.

Kindly don't abuse the Vedic knowledge. As it something that the changed West and bought profound study and knowledge into the world. Otherwise the gov from all over the world keep gonna enslave you.

Read something about Atma, jeev atma and paramatma. I am not the enemy of anybody and in no way want to disgrace or offend. Just telling you like my planet bro.

Your brain needs to be disciplined.

True story man. I waana run before they put us into threat matrix list.

>Krishna
>Post picture an actual picture of Jesus

Sorry for the typos and not proof reading the content. Hope you're all using your intellect.

Well one of us certainly isn't.

Well, I couldn't recognize the folk.

We are just animals mistakenly given a sense of self. There are no gods, no higher power, not even afterlife.
After you die you perish to the same state of nonexistence from which you were born from,
hence you will not even understand you ever were alive in the first place,
and everything we accomplish as people and as a species will eventually amount to nothing.

So you know. Such is life

I like your optimism