What does b/ do to get their LSD tolerance down?

What does b/ do to get their LSD tolerance down?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syd_Barrett
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait a month or so between trips

wait.

did LSD last night and a few nights ago for the first time ama

Bump for Nectar

You literally just have to wait fucking 5 days and your tolerance is back to normal. How are you addicted to acid?

Not do it again the next day
>double dose for same effect
>wasted
Eat acid with respect or it will eat you.

What were the most amusing things you saw and/or thought?

Not take it...

3 days you fucking dolt
Erowid DOT org
Stop asking inane questions like this on Sup Forums
It actually sounds like you're fucking 12 and should wait a few years before experimenting with powerful psychoactive drugs that you obviously show no respect. I bet you trip because you think it will make you "high" don't you?

One time on shrooms i thought I was stuck inside a lottery ticket.
>I use to work at gas station, so I was flashing back to that.

Shut up idiot. Youve never done acid.

What music did you listen to?
how did you deal with your personal issues while tripping, if you have any?
What was watching TV like?
What was the funniest shit you said/thought of/ saw?

Whatever you say user.

I took acid for a week straight once, anyone got questions?

One time a group of us in college were watching golf on subtitles and the wind kept cutting in. It kept showing "kkkkk...kk.!!!! Kkkk!!! K". Then this guy got it in the hole and a "!" Appeared right above his head.

>good acid kek

Anybody tried microdosing?

Waiting 1 week is fine.

Not OP here. I've done acid and smoked a bowl of hash while peaking. It made me realize that the high you get from other drugs will never compare to an acid high. It broke the comprehensive scale of being high for me. Then i started freaking out because these two guys next to me looked like a reptile and a dried up carcass. Acid is ridiculously intense if you get the real deal.

listened to a bunch of music

The Beatles, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Pink Floyd, put on Royksopp with a visualised youtube vid and it was fucking awsome.
Nothing like I expected, brilliant drug would suggest.
There was lots of funny shit, "at the time" sort of things, I couldn't stop laughing at the movie Flight, what the fuck is denzel doing
watched TV the whole time whether it was some battlefield, youtube vids of music or some movies
personal issues arent a problem when I trip, I just kind of feel content and happy in myself, it's amazing.

I honestly couldn't pick specifics that make sense at all, sorry dude, its some fucked up drugs.

Was smoking weed the whole time so there was a lot of thinking though, just a lot forgot

That's what I thought, thanks b/ros

Smoking a blunt on the comedown can bring you right back up to the peak. I can't imagine doing that DURING the peak. 25i-NBOMe is much more intense if you're into phenylethylamines.

doesnt it just get weaker the more you take it continuously ? or you keep increasing dose?

what was it like towards the end?

by not being a fucking retard

>tolerance
That's usually not a problem for me because it's so rare that people here actually have anything besides pot.

About 4 months since my last trip.

Damn nigger, if you gotta wait a month to return to normal after doing some drug just once then, I probably don't wanna do that drug.

Royksopp's the shit

was smoking weed the whole time, was pretty fucking awsome man

smoke it really often though, was smashed tho, good shit, large amounts too man

was moderately enjoyable to work on some programming projects i had while on about half a tab

Do any of you guys ever deliberately try to go on bad trips?

I want to see horrible things.

Take shrooms then, bad acid trips aren't necessarily "seeing" horrible things.

There's a chance you wont come down if you have a really bad trip.

Oh you do? Yeah, of course you do, you're tough, no one can trouble you, you're a cool guy and isn't afraid of anything. Conceited? Perhaps. Arrogant? Undoubtably but you're a really tough guy though, so not a problem for you.

Go for it, try and have a bad trip. Gravitate right towards the horrible things, you're a tough guy no problem.

Try Salvia

yeah listened to all of Melody AM with an awesome visualiser, it was fucking cool man.

Diphenhydramine is a deliriant which can help you achieve this. I tried 600mg once, but I didn't experience any delirium. I didn't close the blinds as well, but the straight up hallucinations were an interesting novelty to the drug. If you combine it with LSD, I can imagine someone having a good time. Visuals + full blown hallucinations.

Tolerance, not aftereffects. You're more or less back to normal the next day

Yeah but if you smoke weed the day after tripping the high is so intense for some reason. I don't know if it was really good weed or what but I was so high I was practically hallucinating, and because the body high was so strong I felt so dumb stupid retarded that I couldn't even fucking walk ಠ_ಠ. I think its because the weed triggered some of the same receptors that the acid does since I was still feeling the weird after effects of tripping

While I realize that everyone uses psychoactive substances for different reasons; getting high should never be even a thought crossing your mind in your reasoning for taking an LSD trip. A trip is a journey that you undertake for the purpose of acquiring higher knowledge not only about yourself introspectively but about the world around you and all those that inhabit it. I'm not saying that every time you trip you need to have deep existential questions to explore but if you're asking how long it takes to reset your tolerance you are abusing one of Mankind's most beautiful creations, you are a fool and I pity you.

>So you want to die?
Because that's what a bad trip is, you think your dead, you think everyone's dead, you think the world is dead, you accept it, and then your mind goes blank.

i never deliberately went on a bad trip but i had one go bad on me and allowed it to happen. basically i dropped forgetting that was the day i had told my gf at the time we were gonna do something special, she called me about it, i told her i had dropped and she just got disappointed with me, not even mad just disappointing, and her disappointment turned my trip bad, where i just got really really bad shakes/chills, felt almost like a bad fever, with waves of unpleasantness washing over me every 5 seconds or so (similar to waves of euphoria with opiods but of badness instead of happiness). overall it was a good experience, made me realize i was being way too selfish with my drug use.

>tripping this frequently

enjoy your mashed potatoes brain, bud

I don't need to because it probably wasn't that interesting

source: I've tripped a handful of times

This, seriously how much are you doing that you've developed a tolerance for it? Even in my hayday I can't say I ever did, and I was doing it once a week.

I've had some liquid I put some on sour patch kids sitting in my freezer for 9 months. Never felt a good time was around to use it. Regardless of if you do it spiritually or recreationally it should be respected, but that really applies to all drugs.

no, because you're lying

fuckin' loser

Jesus bud, I only drop acid every six months to a year to readjust the ol' perspective

Remember that Tim Leary was a DOCTOR before he chased that rabbit down the hole

>"What did you just put in your mouth?"

That certainly doesn't sound very dramatic

That gif reminded me of the weird physical perceptions when I had fevers.

>implying acid is anymore poisonous then weed
We aren't fucking dropping hits behind our eyelids, acid is safe as fuck.

Maybe not now, but have you considered that you don't fully understand death?

Do you even understand life?

What were you expecting, this?

...on second thought, eat up.

Do it every day.

This is what I've heard, that it may help creativity at work. Alas, no acid at hand to try...

Eh, at least he got set and setting correct.

Morphine

Challenge accepted.

I didn't take acid for that reason. It was just one of those things you stumble upon while being in a state of pure vulnerability. I've discovered and learned so much and I'm grateful for that expirience. Ever since I've never abused psychedelics. Also, i had a vision of a dried desert area, with black dried up trees, and i kept hearing the sound you would hear from Pink Floyds "Echoes" in my head. Loudly... The first time i ever heard that song was two weeks after the trip.

I kept increasing the dose, by the end it was about 10 hits. The trips wouldn't be as intense visually but my state of mind was considerably warped.
I also took 900mg dxm twice which was incredibly intense, was caught in a loop where my only experience of reality where the "trippiness" would build up to the point of complete sensory overload until I "died". Afterwards relief and euphoria would come and I would be "born" and feel myself crying, salivating, sweating, shivering, etc.
The acid trips would last much longer towards the end of the week. A week after complete sobriety I would still see faint CEVs.
I don't recommend anyone do this, and for all anyone knows this could be a fictional account.

Tried it for a little but when it was avalible in college (for about a month).

It was interesting, but after a while I found it more as a placebo than anything, and stopped microdosing. In the end it's all in your head and just slightly changes your outlook. Once you adapt it, then the doses are not needed anymore.

Yeah then he was locked up by the government for no fucking reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syd_Barrett

You don't do acid every fucking day lol. This really isn't a problem responsible trippers have at all.
tolerance builds up fast with lysergimides. Play the game of life for alittle, so you know what it's like to have it ripped away from you on LSD.

> A week after complete sobriety I would still see faint CEVs.

Pretty sure you got HPPD.

Sorry bro, you got me, I ain't cool enough to take drugs irresponsibly xD

Respect acid you immature fuck

This is not some shitweed you can smoke everyday

I guess, like with larger doses, one should not do it every day

I did it Afew times when I was younger. I spent hours writing paragraphs and paragraphs of realizations about science, social habits, brain function, alittle of everything that actually fucking matters to an entity brought into existence without it's own volition.

it has cross tolerance with shrooms, so don't do those, 1 month should set you practically back to normal, but 1 or 2 weeks is prolly fine

Yeah he probably dropped hits behind his eyelids. That will get u schizo for sure

This warms my heart user, thank you for your story. I hope that you may retain that knowledge for many years to come and it grows within you to eventually renew your curiosity and send you out with more questions. That is the beautiful thing about the quest for knowledge, it never ends.

It kills me seeing LSD threads because half of the people have no clue what they're talking about, and some young user will go into his first trip with the false conceptions he saw in this thread.

It's not dude, he's just a pussy don't listen to him. You seem like a tough dude, try it out man!!! Don't get scared from those weak faggots.

Can someone explain to me why psychedelic drugs are so popular? I've only tried mushrooms once and some mdma that I later found out had a small amount of heroin in it. Neither one was that great to me. The shrooms just make me feel kinda dumb and freak out a little bit. The mdma w/ H was more enjoyable, I assume because of the heroin but it just made me sit up all night kinda happy feeling and wanting to get more but I couldn't so I just sat in the car with 2 friends who also did it and smoked weed all night til morning time.

I guess I need to try acid but so far i haven't been impressed. I much prefer benzo's and opiates to psychedelic drugs. Gabaergic drugs being my favorite.

he probably had a predisposition for schizophrenia, and he also probably did it a lot and let all of his ideas influence his life, instead of thinking it through more.

Ya, Syd basically was the acid.

This user knows what he's talking about.
The pursuit of knowledge is all we can strive for. What else do we have if not to know?

This. Buy a bunch of fake spiders, watch spider videos on YouTube and take 650 or so mg of DPH, prepare for insanity

To each his own

They help you look at the world differently and introspect in ways you've possibly never thought before. While each trip is different, I find myself thinking about things with a much more open mind while on it, and realizing how little I, or really humans in general, really know.

There's a vitamin that replenishes the serotonin levels in your brain which will allow you to take it more often or just stagger your doses and stay in the trip

You can get it at most drug stores.

I think you had crap or low dosage of both drugs.

Shrooms gave me intense melting visuals, color changing, very earth feeling, deep thoughts
LSD very strong geometric visuals, patterns, changing colors & brightness, deep thoughts, extreme connectedness with music...
MDMA only done it twice so far, but it's my favorite, did both times with my best bros, and we had the time of our lives; felt super connected, waves of ultimate euphoria, just being alive and touching things & hugging each other was the most awesome thing ever.

Yeah fuck that. I can not fucking stand people who try to put it in a mental box with a label. it's the very thing that shows you that you don't have to see ideas like that. it's an insanely powerful tool for the mind. people who abuse it for cheap fun like you would with weed, just don't understand the shear amount of possibility LSD offers.

Are you autistic or something? MDMA != LSD

Things you are doing wrong:
>Horrible Timing
>Horrible Placement
>Horrible People
>Horrible Product
>Forcing It
>Impatience
>Using recreationally

Have fun taking some D Chems you pick up from the gangbanger by the 7/Eleven

Thank you... We are all in a journey to find what is most precious in this life. The journey settles when you find yourself. Everything you want to know is already inside you.

5-HTP? It just precursor to serotonin (and subsequently melatonin) it won't stop your overstimulated, jammed up sero receptors from oxidizing like fuck and becoming damaged

Acid helps in realizing that the thing that is commonly called "you" isn't real. other drugs are for experience, and to feel good in the moment. LSD is an experience that can shake your ideas of life and self. you remember it.

Are you implying LSD doesn't affect serotonin levels? MDMA is more direct, but you should realize the shear complexity of everything we deal with in life. LSD is also a complex molecule that interacts with levels of serotonin in the brain. Seratonin interwction is just not the kicker in the drug experience like with MDMA though. LSD is that, and more.

Acid opens up your receptors and makes your thalamus work at an extremely fast rate. I didn't know any serotonin was involved?

MDMA depletes it, that's why SOME people take supplements. LSD does not deplete serotonin in your brains, so that's why literally no one takes supplements for LSD. Only autistic kids who think they're helping themselves for the better.

GET IT

This is something that religious meditators particularly of the vedic style (but generally excluding the currupt jew Abrahamic religions, they're more about fighting each other than s'ing the FU and meditating) acheive every day, without the drugs. In fact some serious hindu meditators can do these drugs and be unaffected.

They know, and probably learned in a better environment than a peer pressured white kid at a party suddenly getting thrust into the light of the divinity, that life is an illusion, an amnesic illusion and it is so for a purpose. This age is the dark age, humanity reflects this very reliably. Lies are believed more than truth, evil seems to be very successful, mammon/money is king etc etc. That's this life at this time on this earth; driven by prima fascias and first impressions. Very few of us understanding who we are and where we came from and even less of us with the confidence to talk about it in public.

I'm so tired of this shit though, everyone who does this shit says the same things. I don't know about the mushrooms, can't speak on their quality. But the mdma was ordered on dwm and was supposedly good, with fucking heroin in it. Maybe it was shit but that's what all you people say if someone doesn't like your DOT.

How do you know my timing, placement, people, product, were all horrible, and how do you know i forced it? and if i can't use a drug recreationally i don't want to use it. I'm not trying to "open my 3rd eye" or some gay shit. I want to get high when I do drugs and feel good, thats it.

>What does b/ do to get their LSD tolerance down?

What? What do you mean? Do more of it. Having some kind of comparative religion background, philosophy, something, will help. Wood for the fire. "A drug is only what you bring to it" -- T. McKenna

Just wait one week.

Sounds like you would enjoy Cocaine more then LSD kid.

I expect nothing of death. Dreamless sleep, non-existence. It couldn't even be called peaceful, because there is nothing left to be at peace.

>dopaminergic drugs
Yeah, no.
Sound like you're unfamiliar with the drugs you speak of. What part of meditating, humility and divine wisdom says "cocaine" to you?