Kik sloots thread. I'll start - lilminion123. She's engaged to a negro but loves showing off

Kik sloots thread. I'll start - lilminion123. She's engaged to a negro but loves showing off.

Bump

kaylavictoria20013

madmanglerv2
She will literally reply to any dick pic

Bump

Tells you to fuck off
Phone turned off

What the hell did you say to her?

keked
screenshot?

Sexiest clown chick to the left

Jessicajester500

weeaboo buttslut

Smurgels

Lmao she said you're her jealous ex, only post girls who are legit wanting to trade

whatever_newagain

Maybe don't start with a dick pic? Can't believe any girl actually really finds that enjoyable if she isn't already in the mood

keked hard
damn, maybe I should get kik too.. worth it?

Not really tbh, only bots and catfish, it's needle in a haystack of shit pretty much

Kekekek, not her ex. I've never even met her irl. I bet her fiance saw what she was up to.

Wew lad you really saved face there, I'm sure that's what happened

>Lad
Kys. Not our fault she shot you down. Next time don't start with how much you like anime.

xxrosa2k

Lucy.Butland.x
Loves big nigger dick

Kek I don't like anime but I was having a normal conversation but I could tell from the vibe she wasn't looking to do anything with anyone so I asked and.she immediately knew what was up, guess it's not your first time? Move on bud

Trying her out

>can't get wins on kik
>not into anime
Nice try, desu

Fake faggot

Not interested, can you fags stop posting girls you got shot down by and want some petty revenge on?

winniem86 loves the nigger cock

Also not interested, jesus kik threads are such shit now

Any younger kik or teen or school girl etc

How's it going?
Was gonna message her to but I'd be fucking up your game
Post results

hornyhelper79 post any wins

No response yet. Probably onto us kek

Trying

Funme121
Greedy bitch but always has good profile pics

Bump

Is there any way to use a fake camera with the new version of kik? I know a chick that will deliver wins, but only for other women. I'm hoping to catfish her for some

Any got kik of younger girls or boys? Snap too? Just specify which it is

I'm wondering this too. Is there a new modded kik that works? All the old ones don't work anymore.

anyone get any wins?

Thirding this. Also is there a repository I can use for photos if I want to try catfishing?

Bump for this. Ill send em some good stuff ;)

ez

hornymike56 teen boy almost 18 i think