Beach creeper here share what you got I'll dump today's pics

Beach creeper here share what you got I'll dump today's pics.

That's all from OP

You must be so fucking lonely.

Lol nah my two kids and my family were there with me.

That just proves my point.

How so?

You feel the need to do this when your children and family (presumable wife as well) are around. You clearly aren't happy in the life you have and you feel unfulfilled. Although not physically alone, you are clearly on an emotional island and can't even enjoy the life that you created. What happened? Did you marry the wrong person? Did you have children even though you didn't want to? Did you lie about who you were, and now have been living that lie so long that you're stuck in it?

If you don't enjoy the life you made for yourself, change it. Don't try to find fulfillment posting shitty creepshots of strangers on the internet to try and get fake internet admiration from a bunch of virgin 13 yr old cucks.

I'm actually a single father. I definitely married the wrong person, she's a fucking loser and barely even in the kids lives at all. By family I meant, aunt, uncle, cousins, parents, grandparents, etc. After getting tired out from running around the beach all day with my kids having a great time I decided to relax and have a few beers. Then I decided to take shitty creep shots of strangers and text them to my buddy for fun...now that I'm on the ride home I decided to post them on Sup Forums...I don't think it's a big deal at all.

I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out. Even moreso since she has ditched the children. Good on you for taking responsibility with them.

Just make sure those kids don't grow up hating women just because their mother happened to be shit.

Godspeed user, and good luck.

These are bad and you should feel bad

I know they're mostly bad, but no I don't feel bad.

But tell me taking a selfie mode creep shot over the shoulder and getting a perfect ass shot ain't #pro.

I'll make sure they're raised right user don't worry. None of us needed that bitch anyway. I'll find them a respectable and decent female role model someday.