I found out that mi wife cheated on me with my 16 yo nephew, should I take revenge or what do Sup Forums=

I found out that mi wife cheated on me with my 16 yo nephew, should I take revenge or what do Sup Forums=

Embrace your new position in life, cuck.

an hero

details, in greentext format

Keep on cucking, cuck-OP.

>16
What's the age of consent in your country?

rape wife, get wife arrested for pedophilia, suck cousin's dick, get cousin charged for raping you.
EZ

threesome

Should probably kill them both.

Hope you got a pre-nup otherwise.

this

you should post her nudes on Sup Forums

that'll show her.

18, but I don't want her in jail

Cheat on her with your 6 year old daughter.

Congratulate your nephew on being able to seduce a fully grown man's wife at the ripe age of 16.

Kill them both, and feed their remains to their parents.

Grow some fucking balls
Kick that bitch to the curb and if anyone asks why?
tell them!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's just a whore now

That's a good idea

If you stay with her she will only cheat on you again eventually. I concur with this

post feet, cuck.

get proof, divorce her, bring it to court on the grounds of ''adultery'' get a ruling in your favor, get half her shit, keep your shit, put on your DEAL WITH IT shades, find a new girl that is better looking then your wife, keep her on facebook, constantly post statuses about how much you like the new girl, make sure old wife can see, if you have kids, try for custody of the kids, get her to pay child support... THUG LIFE

post her nudes and kill her

oh and for you to divorce on the grounds of adultery, you can't sleep with your wife until the divorce proceeding the time you found out she cheated

fuck his ass and then make hot 3 some

you also can not go cheat yourself until the marriage is divorced under the grounds of adultery, you just need a witness

The only way you can hope to salvage the relationship is to restore "balance"...

So, unless she has a 16y/o niece you can bang... you gotta ditch that bitch.

That's a good revenge

Here some nudes

Cuck your wife by fucking your nephews ass.

You should fuck her sister. Or mother. Or both.

thats a good idea

>implying all laws are the same everywhere

not every country/state handles divorce the same way, many are no-fault and don't give a fuck about adultery, and those that do require evidence.

consult a lawyer, not a group of internet virgins

How did you find out?

fucking great, if you're into incest, get children with her and fuck them too, it's a dream team

I'd fuck that too, moar

It's 16/in England anyway amerifag

Flawless

So, you think the best way is to get a divorce?

I got earlier from my job, then I saw them fucking in my own bed, but they didn't see me so she doesn't know that I know

That's disgusting man....

Can we get more? And a name?

my wife technically cheated on me 3 times. I say technically because we are swingers and we have a set of rules. rarely she will break a rule, and we consider that to be cheating. each time she was punished, as I believe if there are no consequences, there will be no reason to follow the rules in the first place.

more recently, she got a little too caught up at one of our infamous parties. walked into our room and found her fingering and eating out a young woman. She is free to play with all the women she wants, but this was my best friends new girlfriend, and they aren't open at all. he wasn't happy to say the least.

as punishment, my wife isn't allowed to play until further notice. instead she has been sitting and watching while I fuck other people. my friend and his gf are still together though. guys are more flexible with cheating when it involves other women.

isn't allowed to play until further notice

>this delusion

Here

Got any of her ass? Or legs? She's hot

Your nephew is one lucky mother fucker

>So, you think the best way is to get a divorce?
I am a logical person, so it depends. If it was a drunken mistake that she immediately confessed to, I would forgive her. But there would be consequences so she won't feel like she got off easy and considers doing it again. Revenge cheating to even the score would be my first consideration. Unfortunately women will almost never fully confess all the details of their affair. She ruined your relationship so it will be 100% up to her to fix it.

In your case, she was banging the kid behind your back, and hasn't confessed. How long has it been going on? How many times have they fucked? This only means that she doesn't give a shit about you or your feelings. During her moans of pleasure as your nephew drove his sausage home, either she was thinking about your feelings and didn't care (her momentary pleasure is more important to her), or she didn't think about you at all. I don't believe that your relationship can be salvaged so divorce is the only logical solution.

So if divorce is your only option, I strongly suggest refraining from any sort of revenge, as that will seriously damage your case, and depending on your local laws, can result in her 'winning' the divorce.

So, let me get this straight. You let your wife fuck other people and when she does, you call it a "cheat"? FUCK your "swing rules" and FUCK YOU TO you stupid piece of cuck shit. You deserved to be cheated. Also, congratz to little nephew for fucking a milf in such young age. He's a real ALFA.

Love, Alf Alfa

Here. I have 2 left, not nudes but it's something

That's a good reason, she didn't give a fuck about me, and that's important in a relationship.
Do you think I have to tell her that I already know it?

Just kill the bitch.
You don't need a gun to kill someone. If you know how to clean up a mess, then use a knife
If you know how to use TOR, purchase some ricin and put it in her coffee. Better yet, just look up an extraction method and buy some castor beans to extract it from. It's untraceable and it'll look like she just had some freak heart problem

Post the last 2 for more revenge

I hope this is just some cuck fantasy. If this is real you would have to be straight up retarded to stay with her. People don't change, and chances are this isn't the first time she has done this. You should throw her in jail, but at the very least get a divorce. Consult a lawyer instead of taking any legal advice from anyone here.

Dont tell her shit, it will drive her crazy not knowing if you found out or not.

Acquire a taste for the other man's semen. Actually you probably already have and didn't even realize it.

This thread is now about spinning the wheel of Sup Forums. Spin away!

Don't be a faggot. Do it. Even if she does get a light sentence the exposure will teach her not to fuck around you might also get a clean divorce out of it.

>thinking partner swapping and MFF threesomes are cuckolding
>being a mentally challenged 12-year-old virgin

We hook up a lot. Many people will claim to be single but are actually cheating. Many more will claim to be in an open relationship with a 'dont ask dont tell' policy. We got tired of receiving angry messages from betrayed partners, so we now have a rule about playing with people in relationships: we must get the OK from their partner before playing. My wife failed to check with the girls boyfriend (almost ruining several friendships) and so had to be punished. She does enjoy seeing me in action though, so admittedly it's not the best punishment, but the fact she's not allowed to join drives her nuts.

>Do you think I have to tell her that I already know it?
You should speak to a lawyer. They will often advise you to not let her know, pretend everything is fine, and collect good evidence of what she did. She will find out everything when she is presented with divorce papers, otherwise she will have the chance to perform damage control and turn everyone against you.

No, it is traceable on a tox screen, and the symptoms are recognizable if they don't test positive for the common cold

The best way is to fuck him in the ass.

So basically, you let other dudes fuck your wife and you call me a "mentally challenged"? Jesus Christ, I'm so glad I'm not "intelligent" as you are.

>gather evidence of cheating ie. text and phone logs, etc
> report to police
>get divorce claiming irreconcilable differences
>maybe give up half your shit if the judge is feeling sympathetic towards you.

or
>arrange for her to fuck other young men while you watch
>film it all for fapping later
>occasionally join in if you feel the need.

The challenge here is to get information, I need a witness or something, maybe getting her cellphone would help

Here's the last one I have

That's why you give them the cold somehow

Rape your nephew.

You are literally retarded if your tiny brain can't get past a married woman having sex with other guys. Remember that the dude fucking my wife also has a wife, and I'm fucking her at the same time.

Admittedly it's been pretty one-sided. It's rare to find a couple wherein the guy is as well-hung as I am. There have even been instances where the guy gets jealous and calls the whole thing off, and the woman will contact us in secret afterwards. Rules are rules though, and we don't play like that.

Someday you will lose your virginity, and assuming it's not to a cheap prostitute, you will have the honor of learning to keep her happy and satisfied. Of course you come off like the kind of insecure entitled person who would beg for an MFF threesome and dump her when she asks about an MMF.

pics of them both together? family pic or something?

roll

I back this

Roll

is 00 0, even dubbs or odd dubbs ?

Re roll

basically this or she will fuck you up in the divorce
call the cops.
divorce her while she gets a slap in the wrist your nephew probably counceling for his whole life because if he tells someone you and your wife would be going to jail, because you didn`t report it.
They would get gorillions out of you

is even m8y jim

just tell her you want to make a video of them screwing so they have to do it again in front of you so you can get it on a video recorder and then upload it to Sup Forums for fapping material for all these fags on here

Maybe the nephew tells he knew and OP is going to get fucked in the ass so hard.

OP here
The bitch just walked into the room and asked me if we can go to see my nephew playing his football match tomorrow. I said yes because I don't give a fuck anymore

I'm calling my lawyer tonight

ok

So you wanna tell me that you let your wife fuck other dudes and in the same time you are trying to rationalize that? Nigger, let me tell you something and listen carefully. NEVER, I repeat NEVER borrow your car or your wife. No matter in what ways you try to make it "modern" and "reasonable" and "okay". With that act you've lost respect in her eyes toward you and now, you've been fucked over by that same whore and your fucking nephew. You are so dumb.

rololololo

Get her drunk get the cellphone say she probably lost it turn it off use it as evidence.
Feel bad for you OP well at least you`re not murdering her to collect life insurance.
Hope things work out just relax have a drink it is better that you found out, he is fucking the brains out of your wife, you could get a recorder and say to celebrate the football game you want to take him somewhere then question him, record talk to your lawyer first.

Confirmed, you are literally retarded.

Some people (myself included) enjoy seeing their wife fuck other guys, my wife and I have done it several times, and our relationship is as strong if not stronger than ever because we have nothing to hide.

>Car, Gun, and Wife is never to be borrowed true.

honestly you should just kill her and say it was a crime of passion.

Yeah probably when the love and passion is gone.
just a meaningless routine marriage.

rollo

Don't be a smacktard, my wife and I are inseparable.

Poor bastard. Why would you still be with your wife when you enjoy seeing her fuck other guys? That's just twisted and wrong. The only thing I don't understand is why OP is bitching about his wife fucking his nephew when he lets her fuck around with other men anyways. You swingers are dense as fuck.

It is true you can lie to yourself, but not able to please your own wife, I feel bad for you.
you`re not that attractive to her anymore or you`re not attracted to her anymore physically the only reason you allow this is probably because you fear to be alone.
You should both join the gym or something probably a vacation and start using gingseng
it is pretty awesome you get boners and fuck like an animal.
But don`t use it too much with redbull cause you can get a hearth attack.

"I don't understand something and have no experience in that sort of thing, so it must be wrong, demented, and sad"

Typical American mentality.

Or maybe we're secure enough in our relationship to have fun with other people and not have to hide it from each other. Sex and love can be a seperated thing. It's no different than if I was single and fuck some chick on a one night stand.

The swinger guy and OP are two different people telling two different stories, fuckwit

Oh shit OP let`s her fuck other guys ? and expects her not to cheat on him, he actually considers the incest depraved, what a guy.

read this:

My wife doesn't go out and seek cock without me in the know, and we have full and complete access to eachothers phones. There are no secrets between us, and my cock satisfies her completely. Shit, we made some really good friends outside of the bedroom because of the lifestyle.

Yes I know, cocksucker.

aaa

Been with live in gf since I was about 17
Also threesomes but never with any live in gf
that is just fucked up in my opinion.
This Jew or Palestinian girl that broke up with me wanted me to keep an open relationship as fuck buddies it appears, rejected it.
awesome tits do.

oh ok thanks for clearing that up that other user confused me.
If you satisfied her completly there were no need for fuck buddies outside the marriage.

fuck that nephew yourself to take away joy from her cheating.It's the only way.

That's what I was going say