Ask a dude who was exonerated from prison for a child sexual abuse case anything

Ask a dude who was exonerated from prison for a child sexual abuse case anything.

How did you get away with it user?

Should I quit my job and be a full-time acid dealer or just deal on the side and keep working?
>making 11 an hour at job
>can make on average $600 every two weeks dealing acid

both

I can't do both.

Did you do it?

acid dealing won't be long term, try to get a better paying legal job for the long term.

Welp. Time to print more fake diplomas I guess.

By not doing it. Along with having the prison psychologist and co having my back.

Don't do it. 600 every two weeks isn't worth it, since leaving prison I make almost 6k a month, without working, and this is still during the lawsuit that I've filed against the state and child protective custody program.

Absolutely not.

I'll add to this, after leaving prison I applied for joint custody again, which I received originally after a year or so in court. I got it. I was only in prison for a month and a half before the appeals and such. State realized they fucked up. Hopefully I'm looking at some serious money after this, enough to put my kids through college and I'll be happy.

What do you do to make such money user?

(Seen)

I'm a medically retired veteran, plus state disability.

So what the fuck happened?

Did the prosecutor screw up or defense?

Oh shit, nice. Too bad I can't enlist. Dropped outta high school, man.
Send some funds?

Nice trips

Prosecutors didn't release information to the defense. My ex wife (we both dislike each other) said there was no way I would molest my children. She wasn't allowed to testify, along with the neighbors and friends who agreed. In retrospect to the judge, at the time, it seemed very obvious there wasn't anything circumspect occurring.

Sorry man, I've almost paid off my house now. Everything extra is going towards my children's education. If any of them end up with a scholarship though, I'll send a message your way.

So how did the claim of sexual abuse even come up?

I'll add to this, I dropped out of high school also, was working full time at 17 before I got my ged and enlisted. I'm looking to go to school now and ultimately become a psychiatrist.

I'm very uncomfortable delving into this, a social worker(fresh out of school)decided there was an issue. It became excabarated from there.