Roast Me

Roast Me

fucking normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

die fucking reddit cancer

kill yourself fag

You're a very handsome young man! Like a young Al Pacino.

Could you prove that's really you with either a timestamp or a pic touching nose?

trips speak truth

CHECKED

this plox

Here

oh shit

user delivers

op is not a fag today

are you a latino born in the US?

is this you op?

You're a good looking guy....no homo. Don't post shit to /b unless your self esteem has hit rock bottom......I say as I post this.

You look all right dude, you won't lose out on any girls because they think you're too ugly. Chew some gum, don't be a retard, and go get laid.

You look like muslim.
You shave your eyebrows? really?
douche haircut.
most common eye color ever.
fat chin.
bad furniture so a poor kid.
fuck you kenny you are so poor.

Not bad honestly. ?

Look like that kid in every class that was a tattle tale

Im Italian and born in the US

ah. circumcised then by any chance?

this

There's not much about you to roast, you just look mediocre. A real forgettable character

I want to be roasted, you fucking norrimes roast me please, Reddit could have done better

well, you do look vaguely retarded. but, was your dick in fact snipped?

You a fucking insecure sports jock OP?

you're such a faggot you make a thread about yourself and then abandon it?

Yes

(assuming you're OP)

...yes to what? to being circumcised? or to being an insecure jock?

or to abandoning the thread?

All of the above now roast me.

Post your tiny cock so we can mock it

this: it's prolly smaller than your nose. but are you at least happy you're cut?

Ugly ass punk ass bitch ass faggot ass homo ass virgin ass eyebrows ass douchebag

๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ
faggot

dat shirt. but you look too small to play football well

Here comes the roast

the fuck is up with your nose nigga? look like you fucking smashed your face on the ground when your came out your momma

or are you too much of a sissy to post your D so others can make fun of it?

Lmao sounding like a 12 year old there, oh wait you probably are

Not op btw

How old are you OP? Be honest

Post dick

this tbh, you pretty motherfucker

15 almost 16

not OP; or if it is, prove with another quick pic plz

If i post it we both go to jail so....no

And are you happy you're cut?

6.5/10
You're not ugly, but you're not handsome either. Your eyebrows are way too big, and your nose as well.

Here

now post a pic wearing that tshirt and basketball shorts you faggot

post pic of belly button please

Oh, ok. See you later when you're legal.

I'm sure killing yourself will be the best course of action OP. Don't worry no one will miss you faggot.

hopefully you don't wish you had an anteater cock

plz don't ignore :/

This

hey your cock looks like my cock!

hopefully you aren't OP

C'mon OP, this thread will get more posts if you respond to other anons in it

op plz post your cock

no?

do you have many scars?

Or has OP finally departed for good :(

Why are you acting like a woman?

Dude aren't u the guy off now u see me?