Ask a feminist studies professor anything

Ask a feminist studies professor anything

How does feel being born without a penis?

Doesn't it piss you off being reminded of you handicap?

How does it feel spreading cancer?

Is all penis in vagina sex rape?

Why do feminists claim that we live in a patriarchy when women have so much more power than men? Also, what's with that fuckin hair cut?

How often are you triggered ?

Why consider problems as gender-oriented in an approach that consists in deconstructing gender roles and stereotypes ?

how does it feel knowing you cant be useful to society in any way?

Fake. Go camwhore if you need the attention.

Can you kill yourself? Also if you could can you do it right now?

Im a girl. I could care less about having a rape tool.

What cancer do you speak of? The only cancer I can think of is cissexual white male privilege.

Except for reproduction, all sex is rape.

What power do we have over men? Were in an ongoing battle to rise up against the oppressive patriarchy of white male priviledge.

Never triggered.

We arent deconstructing any gender stereotypes, were just spreading awareness that rapists are out there to get us helpless and defenseless women.

I have a job at Columbia teaching Feminist studies. I have all the use society needs... at least when it comes to prerequisite humanities classes.

No thanks. I actually have use in this world and dont feel that all is lost for me.

You say all sex is rape, yet plenty of dominant women have healthy sex drives. They are mentally and physically capable adults free to do what they want. What is your opinion on pegging (women strapon man) sex?

bump

Can you give any examples of systematic opression of women in the first world today?

>What power do we have over men?

The one attractive women have.

How does it feels to be in the wrong side of history?

Have you ever had the thought, that you just hate men because you never had healthy sexual relationships with men. Just like a lot of people here never had a sexual relationship with women, which is why they hate women. So you're the same as people here just female.

How's it like?
I mean, how do you feel after wasting years of studying for some shitty degree which won't be useful in any real job whatsoever?

tits or gtfo
>check YOUR privilege

how dumb are you to come to Sup Forums of all places to announce what you do and post your picture?

tits or gtfo

How does it feel to be one of the biggest hypocrites in history?
>privilege: checked
>pic: fuckin related

Are you a lesbian?

If so, do you believe that you chose lesbianism as part of your feminist belief system