Trap Thread

Trap Thread

gay thread*

Show more prostate orgasm

Please

timestamp's last night but the message still tru

!!!!?

in b4 the spammer faggot starts samefagging 10000 insults about how i have a blocky gorilla body and i don't pass

Rate

same

Needs a shave.
Also large manly feet.

3/10

why cum on the dress :(((such beautiful clothes

why are you so fucking masculine and ugly dude

so funny how you always hide your man face

reminder to other traps, if you get bombarded by insults on here about how you don't pass, they're all posted by 1 really sad socially isolated man who spends 10 hours of his day shitting on trap threads.
don't take them personally. its 1 sad, sad individual.

where's the Walter White alter's ego

oh hey, you're back!
too bad i post my face, loser.
are you going to samefag the same 5 insults all day again? or did you think of some new ones?

i was the one who told you you couldn't pass.
I am telling you again now.

take a look at that gorilla face

more?

lmao if you think all the hate is from one dude, dude. Learn your fucking place and realize the world isnt here to pamper you for ruining the body your DNA tried to give you, then feeling offended and triggered when people call you out on the horrible mismatched piece of biology you are.

samefag samefag

your so jelous of me

right here!

talk to me on kik if thats you c;

holy fuck shes hot, post more of her!!!

?

LOL - POST MORE

you ain't passable at all
you are assplug

why is there no uncut trap ?

whatever you gotta tell yourself.

I can't believe I am saying this but HIS penis ISN'T feminine at all! Fucking hell.

reminder that you are this girl

lol yeah, it's sad how hard this guy tries to samefag
it's best to just ignore him and let the thread move on, he's trying to derail it.
>reminder that every insult posted is from 1 person
>reminder that this person posts in trap threads 10+ hours a day (cancer patient? in jail? either way they're socially isolated.)
>reminder that he still hasn't come up with 1 insult that makes me feel bad

If anything it's funny, because when other user's criticize me I don't even read it now because of this user.

go on kiiiikkk

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums STUPID FAGGOT

we aren't 1. we are different people who insult you. I can screenshot the post you replied us and only one will be marked as mine (You).

yeah baby squeeze dem fuckin....TITS

got cum in my mouth right now

post more of your mouth, wanna cum straight down your throat. c:

>implies screenshots cant be shopped

For fuck sakes. Why do i have to see this cancer everyday i browse 4hcan? I fucking hate you mental ill, sick fucks. And i do not understand why the fuck you faggots have to take a bunch of hormones to look like a fucking chick and dress up in fishnets or some other kind of disgusting shit. Fuck off and end your lifes. I fucking hate all of you.

to mi i like

well hello there

This is Sup Forums... every day there's loli threads, furry threads, incest threads...and worse

we get that you're 100% straight and don't like this, so why does it bother you? it's actually pretty benign compared to the other shit on here

this

^

>can't abide faggots

Sup Forums might not be the right place for you.

how about more than 1 of you can post a camera photo of your computer screen with your face.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T
LOLOLOL

((()))

Are you counting to potato as well? That sentence made no fucking sense.

any advice for prostate orgasm from dildo? like angling and such i can get close but never hands free w/ finish =\

mmmmm fuck yes MORE MORE MORE

>filename
>"Hot"

jesus christ...

because amerifat always get cut and only them are degenerated enough to have trap.

perhaps learn to filter you massive faggot.

what if he simply don't give a damn about what kind of juice pours out of your titties when they are crushed? Go, get an prostate orgasm.

It is just as worse as the other threads you mentioned. This is the result of fetishes gone out of control.

Why the fuck are you posting potatochan?
She doesn't post on here anymore because she's confident in real life and she's stealth passing as fuck. She's never going to read one of your posts ever again faggot.
Get a life loser.

what the fuck?
potato?
are you a god damn retard?
the fuck are you talking about you gorilla

Quit calling them traps. At one time traps actually had a purpose, because they really were TRAPS. But if you enjoy them call them something else like faggots.

more post more

Fucking hot daddy poobreath. Keep going you fat cunt I wanna see this in all my trap threads. Need it

YOU TRANNY NIGS SHOULD TAKE NOTE

you have tumblr?

kinda looks like trap game's walter white to me

Eh I've had this since I was 5 so it's not going away...though I admit that it is a deviant and potentially addicting fetish for some people who have no self control.

>Calls me faggot
>With a anime gif
>On a trap thread.

The world needs less of you.

wow, you're so fucking jealous its disgusting

Who the fuck is Walter White? Your real name faggot?

Its like my scat fetish

obviously the same ugly closeted ugly faggot

This.

But they are female! See they are all girly and her penis. Just wow why are you so fucking dense faggot?

I respect you for saying that. Have you ever tried seeking help? Don't know if they threat people who are into to this though...

That's not what faggot is. They are women, just girls that happen to have penises. Nice little girly shecock and that's fine as is. Don't be so insecure about it. Nothing gay seriously.

ewugly

sauce

lol why are you trying to say your own scat spam is being posted by me?
everyone knows you're the shit poster
everyone knows you're the person who harasses passing girls with old pictures
everyone knows you're ugly and don't pass
i've never seen a single user compliment you.

user's, kik freyja.snow if you're confused about this samefag poster shitting up our trap threads. help fight the cancer on this board.

Fuck out of here, faggot! These people are men who have taken a lot of fucking hormones to look like this. A WOMEN HAVE A FUCKING PUSSY, NOT A FUCKING DICK, KILL YOUR SELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

He is not the scat poster I am

Kik me. Jmart69

HOT HOT HOT
O
T

H
O
T

H
O
T

I would need to find a qualified and highly specialized psychoanalyst who understands sexual fetishes and neuroplasticity. I have not found any near me and even if I did find any I doubt my shitty insurance would cover it.

I don't consider it any more mentally ill than the entire trans community, in fact I'd say it's even less strange since some people understand that it's purely a sexual fantasy.

I often don't feel like I need help though. I have talked to women before who have seen my photos and they were really turned on, some women are actually into this stuff too. But that does severely limit your dating pool if you're obsessed with it and can't have normal man on women sex.