>attaches a pepe
>immediately is discredited and mocked

way to be children about it

>attaches a pepe
>is not a redditor memer deserving to be mocked

>>op makes a decent post
>>attaches a pepe
Never happened

Who would've thought that the way people receive information also alters exactly how they would view it.

why does the popularity of a meme determine its value?

>cant enjoy something well liked

>op makes a terrible post
>attaches a leo
>immediately is discredited and mocked

dumb frogposter

>On June 13th, 2014, the PepeTheFrogBlog Tumblr[11] blog was launched. On July 23rd, the Pepe the Frog Instagram[14] feed was created. On October 25th, the /r/pepethefrog[13] subreddit was launched for content featuring the frog character. On December 7th, a Facebook[10] page for “Pepe the Frog” was created. On December 18th, the PepeTheFrogNet Tumblr[12] blog was launched.

only baneposting can enjoy this luxury, ribbitor.

>other sites stealing content
>you must be from those sites!

ASS BLASTED OP DETECTED

DELETE YOUR THREAD TO MAKE A NEW ONE TO CRY, BITCH? OP I WOULD KICK YOU IN THE FUCKING MOUTH IN REAL LIFE BRO IF YOU CAME AT ME LIKE THAT

That's how it is in the real world too

Common things are worthless whereas rare things get high value

>i will never understand what this means.

>op makes a decent post
>attaches a pepe
This has never happened.

What has pepe even done to you guys?
All he wanted was to have a friend...

incredible

tumblr toad was shitting up our board too much, he had to be killed.

It's time to move on Redd... I mean Tumb... I mean Sup Forums.

I honestly love the creativity that goes into the more complex pepes

Dumb frogposter.

They're just images guys. We've posted frogs for years and JUST NOW it becomes a meme to be anti-pepe. Ridiculous.

Dumb leoposter

You pushed us overboard by spamming
>movie trope
Threads constantly. We finally gave in

Cool thread

Will someone with a real good private movie tracker account just see if you can find "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" aka "Presumed Guilty" (1991)? It's Brendan Fraser's first big role.

bump

If you want to spam meme threads with your favorite tumblr toad you still can. There's hundreds of teenagers over on ready & willing to indulge your shitposts (chances are good that's where you came from too). So stop crying that your can't shitpost on TWO boards instead of one. You'll find no sympathy here.

>We've posted ragecomics for years and JUST NOW it becomes a meme to be anti-ragecomic