How does it feel knowing that your future wife fucked niggers in her prime?

How does it feel knowing that your future wife fucked niggers in her prime?

He looks lika a giant poop

doesnt matter to me. my wife dated some black guys before i met her. and doesnt matter to me.

she still does.

i really really like this image!

just get a young wife that hasnt done that yet

no she doesnt.

>Just get a young wife that keeps her whorefax a secret.

considering my past i think were even. im sure she doest care about all the asians ive fucked either

get younger one

actually my gf (prolly future wife) hasn't fucked black guys but she has admitted to having fantasies about it

rip

rip? why rip?

it makes me feel like that whole "once you go black, you never go back" theory has been officially proven false.

Why is one sock on and one off?

It's the current year. Whorefaxes are started as in elementary school for many of them.

She did it and is hinting at it without telling you.

kys

i don't like the current year

i really really doubt it, i can satisfy with easily with toys + oral

No one cares. White women have because disgusting, fat whores. Not to mention most of them are dumb.

This is why the majority of white men you see today are with Asian women. Let the black people have them all. They get exactly what they deserve. Asian women are far more feminine, intelligent, hard working and better looking.

This is now a ebony fucking whites thread

>implying your future wife fucked a nigger at the age of 32

muslim here am glad that my wife will be a virgin when i marry her u cucks

Asian guy here. You weebs are pathetic, Asian women aren't like in your animes, faggot.

I>48
> twice divorced
>Single

I fuck some milf almost every weekend. Chances are, one of you neets Has to listen to me pound your mom. I know. It's not cool. But I need to get my blue balls emptied and your mom needs dicking. I'm not implying I'll around forever. Maybe a few dates if she shaves and does anal. Otherwise, one date and you'll never see me again.

I don't want to be your dad. Nobody does. I want her anus for a couple of weeks. Not you. Be cool Bro.

whats wrong OP you gonna let your nigger thread die?

My girlfriend hates niggers even more than me. Some negros asked her for sex in the university telling her 'aye gurl u wan sum black deek ? hurr dur', but she refuses everytime because literally "They smell like a leather couch".
Why can't the dindus be polite to women and not act like the fucking apes they are.

This totally happened.

Neither do I. We're stuck in it.

Oh, yeah. You're The Only One For Her. Yes, indeed. You wrote The Book on pleasing her. Absolutely. A woman always means exactly what she says.

yeah. i bought a car a few months ago and when i came out of the finance office, there was one of the black salesmen hitting on my gf. i stood back and waited to see what happened. basically, it ended with her giving him his card back and telling him to save it for someone who'd actually use it.

never said i was the only one and also, everyone doesn't cheat bro. there's literally no reason for her to cheat on me
i feel sorry for you.

You could have reported that behavior to his boss and gotten him reprimanded or fired.

>implying i would ever get with, or stay with, a coal burner
additionally, i won't be getting married

>implying I would marry a coal burning subhuman degenerate

im here for the strictly virgin pussy. All mine.

my future wife isn't american or swedish

If her cuck bitch husband married her after she fucked subhumans, he doesn't know who she still fucks.

LOL He's naked but shes not. What a beta, can't even get the girl to sleep naked with him.

what kind and where from

Dump her

edgy

>literally no reason

She'll dredge one up eventually.

i don't have a low-class whore for a wife.

100% true story
FDA certified
I saw it with my own cock

yeah probably. but having a new car and a great girl put me in a pretty good mood.

the way i saw it, i'd won. and that was good enough for me.

feels like surprise aids

I think they meant prime looks not sexual maturity

never gonna happen.
doubt it, we're happy and very satisfied

these threads are turning me into a racist. probably their goal.

Dayum that nigger is ashy

she didnt , went for a date with one to try it out and realised she found niggas fuckin ugly

now how does that feel knowing women find your dirty fucks filthy lol

you dont have to go on a date with one to realize theyre fucking ugly

I'm glad it happens. Helps us weed out the bad ones.

'Once you go black, we don't want you back.'

Or
'Once you go black....you're a single mom.'

See ya!

don't care cause wife is a nigger, and I stole her race traitor ass from the niggers to demonstrate my superior genes

she even lets me fuck other girls on the side and doesn't cheat and brings home other sistas for threesomes

Lmao your wife is who I want to be in the future.

Honestly as a black woman I'm not into black men because a good 90% of them shave their head which I find really unattractive. I would never tell my family because well they are black and I don't feel like being lectured

My gf dumped me to get with a black pro athlete. When she found out she was just one of his many fuck sluts she wanted to get back with me.

Felt bad yet I often jerk off thinking about it. Wtf is wrong with me? Pic related, her tuts.

sauce?

Post more about her relationship with him

same here. Every time I see one of these threads I go rape a black woman hoping it's one of these niggers moms.

> black woman
kek black women don't come to Sup Forums

i live in The South and know a lot of black women who aren't interested in dating black men

in general, the normal black women (i.e. the ones that don't live in the ghetto, with a massive ass, with dreads, with 10-inch press-on nails, who tahk lyk diz) seem to prefer white guys - though it's not for racial reasons so much as behavioral ones

>i think the sad thing about America is people can't separate "race" from "culture." being black doesn't mean being a ghetto thug - but there's a lot of overlap, and it's probably a self-perpetuating cycle, since people think that's how blacks are supposed to act

If you're looking for praise and/or approval here then you must be a newfag. Kill yourself!

>that filename
kill yourself cuck

race creates culture and a low IQ average doesn't help

also l2greentext newfaggot

Once I broke up with a girl I lived with and dated for over a year because she had a dream about two islander type black guys manhandling her and carrying her around. She didn't even (admit to) having sex in the dream. I'm still pissed about it.

They grew up in the same city which was a big hockey town. Ahe went home one weekend to visit her friends and family and went out and he was at the bar. I guess he was visiting home too. He was like a local celeb (smaller city).

So he was hitting on her (she was pretty hot at the time) and he took her to a hotel and fucked her.

Ahe kept it secret for a bit but someone told me about how she hooked up with him a few times over the course of 6 months. When I confronted her she told me she was going to go live with him.

So for a few months she was posting all these pics of them flying all over the place. Then she discovered she was one of literally dozens and the dumb bitch actually thought he'd be only with her.

She begged for me back and still fuck her on occasion to this day and sometimes I ask her to describe some of their fuck sessions which gets her wet as fuck and me horny as hell until I cum then I feel shitty.

This was like 5 years ago. What mental disorder do I have?

What? I found it recently in an old email account and sent it to my new email to save onto my phone.

How does it feel to know that you are a delusional fucking autistic faggot

You cucked yourself white man.
>make black man taboo
>exotify black man
>which makes him desirable to women
Good job cucking yourself.

lrn24chan newfag philistine. you can greentext for rhetorical reasons as well.
>l2greentext
>kys

culture affects upbringing, which affects IQ, which affects success in life, which affects culture, which affects... it's one big cycle.

certain races may have a higher ability to learn, but that's a complex enough issue not to know for sure. the average Briton is probably a lot smarter than the average Italian - but that doesn't necessarily mean the British "race" is smarter, just that the education system and culture are better there. just like the average majroity-white school system and the average majority-black school system (the latter, on average, probably being in a lot poorer neighborhood)

at the end of the day, though, there are too many factors to say anything definitively

>What mental disorder do I have?
>cuckoldism

shit, forgot i was on Sup Forums

fuck niggers

>What mental disorder do I have?
Cuckoldry?

But I don't like it at the same time.

IQ is ~75% genetic and cranial capacity is also linked to intelligence. blacks have the smallest cranial capacity.

and you're still a retarded newfaggot who should lurk more

why do japanese in the us average 106 IQ just as the japanese in japan do despite worse education and different culture? why do poor whites score on average better than wealthy blacks on sats?

Moar?
Face?