So I fucked up

So I fucked up.

Bricked my S6 Edge (again) but I was always able to recover through Kies 3. Now the mothernigger doesn't support my device anymore and neither does the new Smart Switch, the latter probably because root.

Anyway I can boot into Download mode and TWRP just not system so can't copy anything over.

Any ideas? Will post ex's nudes (OC)

Helpful, but try to elaborate a bit

TWRP support mass storage

There are solutions on YouTube, I have a Verizon s6e so I'm fucked on rooting. Ypu need odin, not kies

I have Odin as well, just not finding any .tar/.md5

Have you been to xda forums? There is a couple of images for our os, not many, but they do exist

Yeah I'm actually pretty active there

free signup for sammobile download the original OEM install choose model and carrier, download, use phone in bootloader mode with odin. you can fuck up the os beyond belief and still use bootloader mode usually power voldown home. it says dont poweroff while updating firmware connect usb odin sees it on your pc and you select the unpacked OEM image it md5 checks and installs bingo bango jango is your uncle

ive deleted on partitions on a device and rebooted by accident and had to bootloader + odin to recover. it takes like 10 minutes to copy over like 10minutes to do the whole first boot etc,. the longest part of procedure is downloading the image as a free user at sammobile plus they make you signup for a forced free acount to keep people from just hotlinking all the os images directly, but the download speed is shite

Literally JUST registered idd, downloading at 200kb/s. And yeah, no idea how people hard brick. When I was working on CM I got green and purple stripes over my screen and everything. Thing survived it all.

But thanks, think this will fix it

More.

google how2reflashmyphone

It's just my ex, we're fuck buddies for like half a decade already

Hope it all works out if you need additional guidance you shouldnt have issue finding odin tutorials though majority of what they are is check this box choose the file hit the button and wait. There are even some youtube vids odin really doesnt change from phone to phone so almost every tutorial applies

Haven't got much, I'll make some more next week ish

Should have backed up all you files 1st nigger

Step one, don't use KIES
Step two,try to flash a firmware
step three try to hot boot a kernel
step four check XDA forums

Think it will now, I just relied too much on Kies3. But I'm familiar with the rest, like Odin. Was one of the first to both "hard brick" my S6 Edge and to install XtreStoLite successfully. And no, not thanks to Chainfire's auto-root, that's what fucked it in the first place

What's your story OP?

How did you lose this flaming hot goth chick?

The thing I did was, I had a custom kernel as well but whilst installing the Addon flavour package I also ticked "flash custom kernel", I think that was the mistake. Because after installing the XtreStoLite 6.0 I got into the system

I broke up because I hated her. Labile fucking unreasonable cunt. Best sex ever though