Why was I born? Why was I made to suffer? Every night I cry myself to sleep hoping I don't wake up...

Why was I born? Why was I made to suffer? Every night I cry myself to sleep hoping I don't wake up. I tried to hang myself twice already. I smoke and drink like a fish to expediate my death. My mom just won't let me go. She cries for me to stay. But why, why did I have to be born? Why couldn't I have remained in the realm of non-existence?

Would you not stay alive for you mum?

dont worry wou will return soon to nothingness

Because I shouldn't be forced to endure unrelenting suffering for the sake of others.

At least you have a gf

pray for me slovakiabro I die soon

I don't and even if I did I'd still want to die

your mom probably fell for the meme of religion and "muh biological clock" instead of pursuing her education, career, traveling, and enjoying becoming a full human being before she made one her self.

there's still time for you to get out there and not make the same mistake.

You need help

Have you seen a therapist?

I've been through nearly twenty different anti depressants and mood stabilizers. Fuck off

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm, even my fingers. The body I've lost, the comrades I've lost, won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

Have you tried just being yourself? People's expectations of us can be damaging.

I feel bad for your poor mom you fucking dick

At least you weren't born in a non-country and have everyone spit on you just because of your flag.

No seriously, I know your feel bro, life is hell, but don't end it yourself, you'll end up worse. I don't know if you are a religious or spiritually minded guy, but really, undergo the suffering.

Sorry m8 I wish I could give you better advice, or give you something to hold on to. I am unloved, you are unloved, there are many of our kind, still. A great philosopher of my country said in the Middle Ages already: "things can change". Don't stare into the void, you'll only lose yourself.

>Why was I born?
To shitpost. You are doing the very thing you were planned for eons ago.

She loves you mate, she put you on the world with the best intentions. Look the world changed a lot in the last half century I'm sure she didn't anticipate this, but if you kill yourself, your mother will be seriously scarred for the rest of her life. She'll blame herself no matter how you relativate it. She'll dream about you every night. If you love her, don't do it for her sake. She's your loved one. But I don't want to lecture you, there's nothing I can say that you haven't thought of already. Just know that you are not alone, and to suffer is a great part of being a man. At least for a large amount of our kind.

If you are so dead set on killing yourself, might as well give your good 'ol Sup Forums pals some entertainment.

stay far away from the pharmaceutical jew

trust me I'm a biochemist

>dude it gets better bro

stop

Try to distract yourself from your daily suffering with a small dose of anime/vidya

>I smoke and drink like a fish to expediate my death
I don't know if a slow and painful death would be what I would choose.

>small
NO