bran the time builder edition

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/70138627/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eM5RkM566U
vocaroo.com/i/s1kqJaeAOUol
youtube.com/watch?v=niQoEPGvtHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/i/s1eM5RkM566U

How the hell do these episodes keep leaking?

First for Real Madrid, rightful king of the seven kingdoms

5th for remember that no matter how bad it gets, it can always get worse, so be glad it is still tolerable.

>implying the night king isn't controlling bran

What would their offspring look like?

N+L getting BTFO next episode

K I N V A R A

ITS A NO SPOILERS WEEKEND

#FUCKYEAH

WOW he's sexy

I'm unsure as to what's going on here. Is this the actress giving a powerful performance or is this some chick rubbing one out while saying the lines?

So according to D&D there is only one more remotely surprising thing to happen in the series. What do you think it will be?

I want Brienne to discipline me.

Promise me Ned

>obvious american accent
>medievil england

This just looks so shit. Richard Brake looked so freaky and regal.

Reminder that who sent the assassin after Bran was never answered in the show and no one who only watches the show has a good enough memory to even remember that happened and ask why (and instead have such bad memories they are making up imaginary scenes where it was explained).

im hoping some inbred slav fucks up and it gets leaked again

Bran tried to assassinate himself because he fucked up so bad, similar to the Butterfly Effect directors cut ending.

Tywin was too good for this world

the Walk falling
or Jaime killing Cersei

>slav
>inbred

aren't they basically rapebabies of everyone around, from vikings, monglos, germans to turks?

lannisters?

Another unforeseen character death.

My best bet is Tommen, but I have no idea how it happens

>first for Sansa vs. Jon civil war.

Its already been mentioned by showrunners that there is a growing rift between them...
its happening faggots

why? you cant wait 26 more hours? jesus

This. He looks like a Buffy the Vampire Slayer villain now.

Doesn't it get answered at Joffrey's wedding?

Joffrey gets Widow's Wail, Tyrion says Valyrian is very sharp, Joffrey says he's no stranger to it, Tyrion connects the dots.

Or maybe that's just me confusing book events with show events.

Are they catering to horny men?

Same as the Bad Poosey one? Post more.

It was made clear that Joffrey sent the assassin wtf user.

>that moment when you realize you have become the exact same thing, you accuse others of being

He defenestrates himself.

Ok so apparently there are a fuckton of lesser Lannisters spread around Casterly Rock. My question: where are all the Stark relatives? Shouldnt there atleast be SOME Starks spread through the north?

i don't think it will ever be addressed again, it will remain a mystery
although it was probably Joffrey

kek

ser, im doing a game of thrones research paper on the actors in season 6

if you could provide a source for this video it would help with my studies

It's true.

>Or maybe that's just me confusing book events with show events.
Yes. Joffrey says nothing about being no stranger to it in the show.

Go ahead and quote something then.

>it's a Theon gets his cock back episode

Arent Karstarks part stark?

Bad guesses, remember it has to be remotely surprising, like 'hold the door'. So a tweest so to speak.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kqJaeAOUol

Whose voice is that?

I didn't make these lol

I'm a horny man. Anyone feel like catering to me?

the answer is gurm is an idiot

short explanation - GRRM and D&D totally fucked up with the different noble families, so pay no attention

longer explanations - people in the South breed like rabbits

The excess Stark children tend to join the Night's Watch.
There were also several generations of single children Starks, for plot reasons I guess.

>now it ends
>HBO has confirmed at least another season after this one
can we sue?

I love your webms bro

can somebody explain to me this meme? how did it started?

> mfw sansa wants to be mah nan

Daily reminder that this man tried to kill an 8 year old boy.
Daily reminder that this man MURDERED his own cousin for absolutely no reason.
Daily reminder that this man is scum and not to be trusted.

Help my boner is confused
Is this it? Is this the power of bisexual lust?

So that's why they've made Dany completely fire proof.

you would think, in a world where people are dropping like flies, that breeding would be an important duty.

>ice spiders big as hounds fucking when

BIG IRONBORN COCK

TINY WESTEROSI PENIS

>Daily reminder that this man tried to kill an 8 year old boy.

If only he succeeded. That boy ruined everything.

Tall hairy troglodyte with big dick
or a very ugly woman

Master ruseman

Av wait, did episode 6 leak? Or the plot at least?

Promise me, Loras!

And he should've killed him

it is surprising, showfags don't have a clue. and those are not on the books, they're just predictions or book theories. i would say it's one of those things, but obviously i could be wrong

In the books Victarion Greyjoy gets a volcano arm from a red priest because he has a severe wound.

His story seems to have been given to Theon so he's gonna get his severe wound healed in the same way.

Actually Bran warged into Cersei to make sure she saw him. It's all Bran's doing.

Quote what? Tyrion has several scenes with Littlefinger, Cersei and Joffrey where it is made clear.

It is explicitly stated in the books, Tyrion outright asks Jaime, if he knows that his son sent an assassin after Bran.

I don;t understand the particular trolling attempt you are going for.

hahahaha

>regal
Oh it's you. Can't you come up with a new word to use?

Why would Joff have Bran killed?
Where did he even get to hire an assassin in the north?

I always thought it was CIA

Old Night King was the only good move they've ever done with the WWs.

Reminder Children made Brandon an other and he built the wall to save the others and children from extinction

an Ice wall to keep ice demons out? how could anyone ever believe this

Why DABID?

As much as we like to joke and have a good time around here, D&D aren't showfags and wouldn't be shocked by Jaime killing Cersei and probably not the Wall falling either.

>tried
>escaping is not a reason

I'll give you that DnD butchered his redemption arc but maybe they too think he is scum and irredeemable

First for Walder "Mayhaps" Frey

>Walder "Guest Right? Guessed Wrong" Frey
>Walder "Wed my Daughter, Time for a Slaughter" Frey
>Walder "Crossbow Arrows for Breaking Vows" Frey
>Walder "the Northerner Mutilator" Frey
>Walder "You'd Better Pray" Frey
>Walder "Face the Facts, You Made a Pact" Frey
>Walder "Break the Pledge, Get the Edge" Frey
>Walder "Rout the Trout" Frey
>Walder "Last one in, first one out" Frey
>Walder "Don't cross me or my wife's bridge ever again" Frey

>Quote what? Tyrion has several scenes with Littlefinger, Cersei and Joffrey where it is made clear.
Then I'm sure you can quote one of them, or even name the episode they occur in.

>It is explicitly stated in the books
Yes, and the books are the books, and the show is the show.

It's a fitting description.

>tfw Theon is Azor Ahai
>not just the Prince of Winterfell but the Prince who was Promised
>during aCoK red star flies over when Theon goes to Pyke
>born amidst salt (his Iron Islands baptism; reborn) and smoke (burning of Winterfell; reborn as Reek)
>Melly, when searching for visions of Azor Ahai "sees only Snow" because she's seeing Ramsay Snow (not Jon), assuming Ramsay is Azor rather than the feeble looking Reek by his side
>Melly "sees snow" (uncapitalized) after Theon and Jeyne have escaped Winterfell and are escaping in the blizzard
>Vic's hand foreshadowed Greyjoys being healed by R'hllor- Theon's wounds will be healed/regrown by melly's fire magic to restore him as a Prince and a warrior of light
>he will regain his fingers, but they will burn like molten rock, and he will be given a volcanic cock of r'hllor to spread the lord's seed, paralleling moqorro's magic with Vic
>theon in a way has been dead a long time but he is a physical incarnation of what is dead may never die
>the dragon has three heads- Theon's three births.
>in having three lives, theon will also be lightbringer- he died the first time (Theon), he died the second time (Reek), but the third time, the weapon glowed with light (Azor)
>theon's name theme will be ongoing ("You have to know your name") he needs to learn his true name, Azor Ahai
>"theon" in Greek means "godly"
>grrm hates the cliche "true hero" idea, jon is too obvious, theon does horrible things and is weak making it surprising
>if anything, theon's opposite, the other outcast of winterfell, jon snow, will be geared towards being a heroic character but end up going dark after his resurrection, with a wolf's hot fury and a desire for revenge
>the final battle will be fought between the two sons of winterfell, the two brothers of Robb, neither a stark. but a bastard and a turncloak ward
>it FITS

youtube.com/watch?v=niQoEPGvtHk

>Tall hairy troglodyte with big dick
>or Tormund

But some noble families did die out in history. It's not like it's an impossibility that Starks have shittier fertility and infant survival than Lannisters.

>Yes, and the books are the books, and the show is the show.
Go and write, George

Tyrion asks Cersei if she did it and she denied it, Tyrion asks if Joffrey did it and she doesnt deny it

Tyrion mocks him that he could've been given any knife gladly by Robert but he took the one Petyr laid before his eyes

>Why would Joff have Bran killed?

Because he knew who his father was and wanted to keep the secret from going public cuz it would remove him as an heir.

>Where did he even get to hire an assassin in the north?

Nearest dump, like Molestown.

In the books Victarion (Theons other uncle) is injured and his hand becomes infected, but he had found a red priest adrift at sea and spared him (just as planned by the Kinvara). The priest heals his hand and it looks like crackling pig with cracks that release smoke when he clenches it. But you know it looks cool and stopped him losing the hand/dying of gangreen

> Are they catering to horny men?

>Tyrion asks Cersei if she did it and she denied it
Name the episode this occurs in.

> Tyrion asks if Joffrey did it and she doesnt deny it
Name the episode this occurs in.

well, you have a point. we'll see how it goes

>Remotely surprising
Wait, this is about being surprising for DnD? How can they say "we're gonna be surprised by the end of the season"? I thought this applied to the showfags.

But it does seem impossible that such a great house that has been around for thousands of years would have absolutely no cousins.

Then is gonna get a BBC?

Didn't Shireen have greyscale? She survived, somehow.

lol'd

>Walder "Don't cross me or my wife's bridge ever again" Frey

Well done. Hope I remember this one

If you can't criticize the show for deviating from the books, then you also can't defend the show by bringing up book only material.