Help a poorfag out with a working key and ID for malwarebytes

help a poorfag out with a working key and ID for malwarebytes..
much appreciated Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?qapog92t5oh1ubl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drop this in
C:\ProgramData\Mawlarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Configuration\

mediafire.com/?qapog92t5oh1ubl

You don't need a specific key you just have to do the scan manually

also add this line to your hosts file

0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com

no offense fam..im sure you mean well ..but i'll just stick to finding key and id..you can understand my apprehension..

kes and id enable the pro version with real time protection..that shit saved me lots of hassle before..i need to renew it

sure lol. MalwareBytes ends up blocking most distributed keys in the end anyways.

I hope this is not a v& (not OP)

as i am technologicaly challenged i will refrain from doing this..as i know not what i do

nope..usually there are some keys and ids that are too recent to get blacklisted..i did it last year and i had pro version all year..

No it was generated in a torrent I downloaded a while back before I reinstalled my OS

this key provides lifetime access license
pic related

it may be blacklisted for all I know but my hosts file blocks them from checking

thanks,,but not working

Retard.

snowflake

Pay for this software you fucking neck beards. It's the only malware software that is worth shit out there. Jesus Christ.

im poor you insesitive permavirgin..

>Copy and replace "license.conf" in C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Configuration

copy and replace it with what??

link from my first reply. The mediafire link

>Add
0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
To hosts file so key not get blocked !
Hosts File Location: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

cant find/do this..i failed...thanks any way...

Just add 0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com in hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc so the key doesnt get blacklisted...

You can download Bit Defender for free and it's better than Malwarebytes.

>Now, with that said, GET THE FUCK OUT, FAGGOT!

google "how to edit your hosts file" user.
or lemme just teach you before you fuck up. Hosts file is not a txt. There is no extension. Copy it to your desktop and edit the copy with notepad. Then overwrite the original hosts with the new one by dragging it or pasting it into
...\etc (im lazy af)

Fuck malwarebytes.
Avira is the best, and it's free

>why not both?

or
BitDefender SpyBot SUPERAntiSpyware
if it's malware you're after

Can confirm that this works!

fuck it fam..alz i wanted was some keys and id's not to become an elite hacker...i stated i was not tecnolaqgicaly savvy..so this shit seems like mountain

Go buy an ipad, this computer business is too much for you apparently.

What do if I think I have a malware but malwarebytes doesn't find it, neither does roguekiller

look man..its simple..last year some user gave me a key and a code..i typed it into the free malwarebytes version i had and BAM!!! it was premium for a year...no file deleting no host thingies no copy and paste files no downloading....get it?? do you ? get it?

Okay, you're obviously stupid enough to be running win 10. (Don't ask how I know that, faggot.)

Go to the Microsoft site and download their malware scanner, run it.

If there's anything on your piece of shit windows it'll find it.

It's fucking FREE! It doesn't cost ANYTHING!

Ohhhh! I see! You little faggot!

>OPs trying to make a fucking TORRENT out of his malwarebytes package and is trying to scam us for fucking keys'n shit.

>GO FUCK YOURSELF OP!