How does this make you feel user? insta is @mardiniyusra if you dont believe me

How does this make you feel user? insta is @mardiniyusra if you dont believe me

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/07/29/meet-the-teen-who-escaped-war-in-syria-to-go-for-olympic-gold-6037566/
lmgtfy.com/?q=yusra mardini christian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it makes me feel sad because shes very cute and i want a gf that looks like that

>tfw only know how to say 'Hello' and 'On knees, hands on head'
>tfw best relationship I've ever had

Fuck off to Sup Forums you miserable fucking lowlife faggot.

>Muslim
>doesn't cover her body up

doubt.jpg

Hello ahmed.

I'm not your Dad.

Fuck off paki

>attractive, fit girl
>muslim

Wow, it's almost as if the first one is all that matters because I don't really care about the second one

Muslims don't fuck with non muslim guys.

She wearing a regular swimsuit means we're winning?

Or is it plain muruna?

>Everyone that doesn't agree with me is brown

kys faggots.

hundreds of millions of people have seen her in a western swimsuits on tv too

she ain't a normal muslim girl

>trump wants to ban this

>Made up a story and tricked everyone

ALMOST FELL FOR IT, TOO.

>Muslim
>isn't wearing a hijab
Well at least she's the good kind.

What the fuck

Looks like she needs to ride my pants crucifix to fix her heathen ways.

I thought she was confirmed to be Christian

>mudshit

>Trump wants this to convert to enter America
>once converted she fucks non Muslim men

MAGA

TRUMP 2016

It was all a meme

This doesn't mean she can't be converted

She lied.

Wasn't it her family that said they're Christian?

So what

Syria is Baathist and traditional veils are discouraged. Yet "muh extremists"

My girlfriend is a muslim and she does

Sure, but she still wears a swimsuit which literally reveals what muslims aren't supposed to. Doesn't matter what kind of muslim you are you're not allowed to show off that much skin which means no bikinis or revealing swimsuits.

this,it is haram brothers

she will get what is coming ot her filthy pig

lol the only thing coming to her is superior Aryan cock

you sure about that?

Metro.co.uk erroneously reported that her family was Christian, they've edited it out now. That's where the whole confusion stems from.
metro.co.uk/2016/07/29/meet-the-teen-who-escaped-war-in-syria-to-go-for-olympic-gold-6037566/

She does celebrate Ramadan so I guess her family is Muslim but mostly non-practicing (as in, don't go to mosques or on pilgrimage but observe the more cultural aspects of Islam, like cultural Catholics in Latin America.)
They lived in Damascus, but if we can find out where her parents are from we could have a clue as to whether her family is Sunni, Shiite, or even Alawite. I have, for some reason, the impression that they were middle-upper or upper class in Syria. Not sure if it was mentioned in some interview or I'm just stereotyping them because they are not radicals.

She's going to convert i have a feeling. Thank god

Nothing to see here

lmgtfy.com/?q=yusra mardini christian

that's not her doe

Nigga it says right there in her bio

RoT leader nigga

>you will never spoon yusra while telling her she's safe with you

A British tabloid made that up.

She looks extremely cute in that pic.

what is it with her eyes and the red thing below it? makes her look super cute. is it only because of swimming glasses?

>is it only because of swimming glasses?
Yes, look at this picture. And I agree with you, it's really cute.

Probably. Could be that her cheeks easily tan for some reason but unlikely

She is kuffar. Allah will judge her for disobeying the commands of Allah through the Prophet Mohammad (swt)
She is a fake Muslimah

This

wow, these are my exact sentiments

except she looks too young. she'll make a beautiful woman, hope she makes it out of syria

she's in Germany right now

“O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that: they should let down upon themselves their jalabib.”
Qur'an 33:59
“...and not display their beauty except what is apparent, and they should place their khumur over their bosoms...”
Qur'an 24:32
She is disobeying the words of Allah and smearing the names of the prophets (peace be upon them)

good, bigger chances of her sucking European dick

>Baby monsters are real and we talk with them every single day.

What did she mean by this?

Taqiyya!!!

>after every storm, theres probably a peace

She's a deep girl

she's not showing her bosom

>Your eyes i charge you to fill, you so hard and she's been apologize.

She's certainly showing her ass.
She's barely a Muslim, but that's a good thing. If more Muslims were like her we would be in a better place

Bosom means chest. Either way she's revealing both although not in the way youd think. Still revealing according to the muslim faith.

She's probably translating stuff from Arabic word-by-word. If you watch any interview with her you'll see that she struggles a bit with English.

You misread the meaning of my sentence.
Yes, she isn't showing off her bosom but the swimsuit she has to wear shows off her ass.

I know that.

It shows off everything

Then you don't understand the Quran verses that were posted before.
The jalabib is a large, loose fitting dress. The hijab goes over that and covers the hair, neck, ears and chest.
It doesn't matter if she's obeying the bosom part when she's disobeying the jalabib part

Thats what i said. I said either way she is still revealing what is not supposed to be revealed according to her faith.

Then were in agreement

Sure. Either way she probably doesn't care about religion and would be easily converted if you wanted to.

#ROT

>doesn't care about religion
>easy to convert
No

Sure. Say you were close with her in some situation and the only thing stopping you from being together was religion. Im sure since she obviously gives no fucks about her religion that shed either convert to what you want her to or just become non religious.

Do you think stars count people at night like people do!

I would wager that she isn't easy to convert, but doesn't give many fucks about religion in general. People who are culturally religious don't care enough to convert usually

Sadiq leave before you get gassed

This. Convert or gtfo, Islam is incompatible with the west.

I know that. Im saying if the only obstacle was religion in any situation and she was more drawn to you, then she would leave her religion to be with that person. She wouldn't just convert because someone is begging her to and giving facts etc.

I wonder if she would ever date a Christcuck

Probably. I wouldn't doubt that she would drink or eat pork as well.

Probably getting some "pork" right now to be quite honest

I'm sure she's a virgin, to be honest my unspecified family member.

Top kek
If she won't wear a hijab and is willing to totally ignore descency rules in the Quran she probably doesn't care about halal meat.
I would personally enjoy giving her some haram meat

I'd pay for a video to get leaked my god

She going to hell for showing her hair.

would not date /10

Well that hijab thing might not really matter thqh because Syria is virtually entirely Baathist, so wearing any burka or viel is actually highly frowned upon. I'm pretty sure that they're not supposed to wear bikins and swimsuits though and it's serious if you do.

Yes we've seen how she's kuffar.
But it's okay, that means we have a better chance of getting that dome

>All these /r9k/posts
I bet Arab men say the same shit about poor white women having to deal with these degenerates and how they'll "save them"
>HURR SHE NO LYKE DA REST COZ I WANT TO FUCK HER

While Syria is baathist and they discourage the hijab, and as you noted, it doesn't really matter when she clearly isn't following the other rules

Kill yourself tripfag

>implying most arab men have desireable traits

>implying most men have desirable traits
you will die alone

>I think I'm attractive
kek

>being white is not desireable
ok

Post a pic with a timestamp, uggo

woop woop mmfcl

We should actively import cute under 25 childless girls from any country.

Arabs are white

literally nobody would give a fuck about her if she wasn't pretty. and she's a shit swimmer too; didn't win any medals.

Im greasy but a greasy white> greasy arab, which most are.

I doubt any woman near you would agree

>she's a shit swimmer too
Only because she's out of shape, she still got 1st in the heats
She's kinda flabby compared to most swimmers, even her coach has said it

>syrian
>muslim
Ok?