How do you cut your pubes off Sup Forums?

How do you cut your pubes off Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXR-jxO0ZDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With another mans anus duh, how else?

>PSX_20150827_154346.jpg

Also your dick is backwards

Hair clippers and then a bic for my balls.

scissors

nair. so silky so smoooth

Get lots of BJ's from underage chicks with braces. Pubes get stuck in braces.

those balls are tiny

Doesn't this sting?

I have been having this thought recently too. To get a good shave, it takes me like 30 or 45 fuckin minutes and I can't be fucked. Never mind that I get ingrown hairs like a motherfucker (facial hair too jesus christ my neck looks like a minefield sometimes)

why would it sting? only time it does is if you get it in a cut on your hand or something. i use the shower friendly stuff so can shower instead of waiting around like a puttz.

WHY IS YOUR DICK BACKWARDS?

I've never even looked into hair removal shit, I've read horror stories of people slapping it on and it burning an stinking like a motherfucker.

It does occur to me though, that there must exist a product intended for people's junk

ive been using nair for years. only issue ive ever had was once i wiped my ass too hard and rubbing the taint raw and it stung a bit for a minute. as for getting it in a vagoo idk.

Cool, I'll do some research

obvious fat basement virgins who have never seen their dicks before and cant tell what it looks like in a selfie

youtube.com/watch?v=HXR-jxO0ZDk
sugaring masterrace reporting in
doin' it for 5 years now and I can only recommend it above shavin' and trimming

aerosol hair spray and light

YOGA FIRE!!!

I just came to this

step one, put your dick in my mouth

Hair trimmers. Fast and feels great

Pic related

His dick isn't backwards, OP is!

>His mom says he was born that way and it's only gone downhill since then.

I've got a fantastic dick.
But seriously, you're not meant to have a frenulum on the top of your penis.

Unless they do a two-for-one when mutilating babies in the usa and just reattach it in the wrong place?

Why the fuck would that bitch even bother? Her pussy is so rank and disgusting even sugaring doesn't help.

>I wouldn't touch that pussy with YOUR dick, OP!

Holy shit I was looking at OPs pic all wrong.
I thought his dick was flat on a toy, and the view was from his point of view. lmao fair enough, normal cock.