The house with the most points and winner of the house cup is...Slytherin! Just kidding, fuck you, 1...

The house with the most points and winner of the house cup is...Slytherin! Just kidding, fuck you, 1,000 points to Gryffindor, Gryffindor wins!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWtO0cfgewY
youtube.com/watch?v=reop2bXiNgk
youtube.com/watch?v=nsdATiGS09I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was he senile or just gay for Harry?

Pottery

How can anyone expect Slytherin to be anything but "evil" if this is how they're treated

Checkmate Dumbledore you oldfag this is for ruining my childhood

T. Draco

Sytherins btfo. Dumbledore did nothing wrong.

Is it safe to say that Slytherin were the white males of the the Harry Potter universe?

No all the white males were the white males of the harry potter universe

HARRRY DID YOIU PUT YEOUR NAME IN THE G)BLET OF FIRUE

>kill the reincarnation of the most powerful and evil wizard ever
>save the school
the points were entirely justified, and it wasn't necessary to distribute them for "best chess game" or "standing up to your friends" bullshit reasons

Both.

>idk what directing is
Gambon was fine in 3, 5, 6. Better than Harris. Always looked like he was up to something besides dying. Harris was humble but not ecclecticm Gambon goat dumbledore

>HARRY, DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE AVAILABLE NOW ON DVD?
What did he mean be this?

Nah, you're wrong.

>A movie cannot change the emotion with which a character reads one line, to better reflect the interpretation of that character in the movie

This bothered me as well. Loved this as a kid, was a annoyed as an adult.

>Slytherin dindu nuffin wrong

yeah, but Dumbledore couldn't just say "Gryffindor wins because Harry beat Voldemort, btw Voldemort's back"

>citing again the worst directed film
>citing the book like it matters
>implying you bring a shakespearan actor to aboard to read and not make it his own character and act
>implying in the film dumbledore doesn't also say, "you're asbolutely certain" in a concerned manner and then is chill af over the pensieve
>implying gambon is actually angry and not just playing an old irish gent with tough love

>says gambon was great in 3 5 6
>still using the strawman argument from goblet

And that means Slytherin and Gryffindor are equal for first place, except Nevill was brave so +5 points for him, Gryffindor wins!

What we didn't see was Slytherin rigging that shit every year for the past decade.

Slytherins are literal basement dwellers and Snape is a cunt because Chad Potter fucked the girl who said hi to him.

>best sports team
>best academics till mary sue Hermine came in
>it was just a school untill Harry Potter came in and decided the rules dont apply to him
>most driven
>Gryffindor had the Wesley twins constantly causing trouble, breaking rules, and losing points

Did you miss the part where Gryffindor was full of a bunch of crappy misfits untill Harry and the gang came?

Gambon was shit

but he forget the canadian saying

if you kill your enemies, they win

Harry........

... .
Water.

Water

the anti harry potter poster is slow today

who /watchingGoFonABCfam/ here?

You can tell a woman wrote this shit because of all the PC affirmative action and morality pushing going on

Water

You did it sir!....look...

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=FWtO0cfgewY

youtube.com/watch?v=reop2bXiNgk

>very clever
>white skin was never specified

???

Harry..water

Aguamente

Yes, yes. Well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin.

Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>not adapting it by replying to some post

1/10

i wonder if whoever made this list just took a serious list and flipped it upside down

Whoever made this list would be taken out of the mainstream classes.

the internet was once a better place

youtube.com/watch?v=nsdATiGS09I

I agree Harris wasn't perfect, but he was a far better actor and brought way more to the part than Gambon who, like most limited actors, just substituted energy for gravitas and emotion.

How come they stopped doing the house cup thing?

Also, how come it's fair for Dumbledore to award points for events that only he could possibly know about?

I disagree I thought gambon had gravitas and emotion in 3 and 6 without overdoing it. In those he is quite charming. Dumbledore is supposed to be weird and ecclectic I never got that from harris

EPIC THREAD xD

Hm?

Is harry potter literally the naruto of the west

>bass drum kick
>snare sound
TRIGGERED AS FUCK

PAY $30 FOR HARRY POOPY PLATTER AND THE GIBBLES OF FLORENCE

>be friends and equal and shit ok children?
>except those fucking snake slytherin, evil assholes spit on them and hate them

Lumos

Merlin was slytherin

Also it's not exactly unrealistic to expect the child of two dentists in late 80/early 90s Britain to be white. Not to mention her father is still around

Of course, if it were set in modern times, it'd be unrealistic to expect anyone at Hogwarts to be white.

>friends and equals
>except those fucking non-magical nigg- I mean muggles, fuck them, let's devote all our energy to making sure they can never benefit from our magic while we still go into their world and use their shit if we feel like it

>be tasteless pleb
>spam screen caps pretending not to be pleb

they're probably still salty about that whole "witch burning" phase

but it was just a prank bros, calm down man fuck why can't they take a joke

Fuck off

>that one guy posting his shitty YIFY rip screencaps

Ironic considering lotr is literally pleb tier

so how would Hogwarts function nowadays, with safe spaces and privilege checking and all

>mfw both the books and the film make more sense tonally if you see the wizarding world as horrifying dystopia instead of land of wonder and whimsy; it's just that the protagonist is busy solving other problems and the dystopia is just the setting, not the plot

Why not? It it had become common knowledge, maybe the wizarding world as a collective could have done something before things went to shit.

>mfw that's how you're supposed to see them
The british use self deprecation and humour to cope with their orwellian nature. The ministry is brazilian as fuck

80% pakistanis
15% safe space white retards
5% normal white people
zero people passing potions, nothing being done in any subject except divination because everyone is a stoner and the teacher "feels" that they should pass

I agree but this series is literally worse than a song of ice and fire

Lmao. No it isn't. Youre a filthy pleb if you think lotr or asoiaf is deep

Lumos maxima!

>alpha chad dad
>beta af son
he could've hit that sweet bookworm pussy instead he wussed out and went for broken goods that looked like his mom

>talking about the books
>posting about the films
You're just a shitposting general huh? The films are better than 90% of the shit posted on this board and got is fucking garbage. Opinion discarded.

is this kino?

no

Contradicting yourself. By saying james was alpha for marrying a supposed ugly chick who harry looked for

Of course it is

Shit taste average tv user

she was british not argentinian

>JK Rowling achieving with films
She has nothing to do with the films except that the films are based on her books. She didn't write any script for either film. You're just dumb as shit and have zero clue about how movies are made.

so james wasnt alpha just an asshole

>i wonder if whoever made this list just took a serious list and flipped it upside down
pls b bait

>stupefy!