At what age did you realize "the big bang" is bullshit?

At what age did you realize "the big bang" is bullshit?

B and no

why do you think it's bullshit

almost anyone who says A or C is going to be a troll, cmon OP

...and how exactly is the big bang bullshit?

were you there?

B. 61
>write down your reasons for thinking the Big Bang is bullshit
>submit your thesis to be peer reviewed
>collect Nobel prize
>profit????

C

Technically yes since we all originated from the Big Bang

Best kind of correct.

were YOU there?

Ez, C

Now go kill yourself faggot.

it's 60
and I never did because I didn't grow out of the whole "evidence" phase

he just said yes u idiot.

we want YOU

No, no, no. Were YOU there?!

>mathematics
>evidence

lmao @ ur "life' bud

holy shit can you prove that it's bullshit? that would be groundbreaking. you would be a celebrity if you could conclusively demonstrate that.

what are you waiting for?!

>60
>literally retarded

>2016
>believing in "the big bang"

Were you born retarded or did you major in It at university?

It would have been physically impossible for me to be there. But no, my biological organism was not there.

We don't need to physically witness something to have evidence of it's existence. We know natural selection exists but we have not witnessed single celled organisms evolve into modern humans

what's wrong with IT

Not in same form but I'm also not conposed of the same matter as when I started typing this so there's that.

It's literally impossible to disprove it mathematically you blithering zilch.

>all evidence points to big bang
>nope bullshit
A obviously

A, 1 as 120 x 0 is 0.
Fucking morons

Can you say that you were there when you where born?

/thread

blaze it faggot

Order of operations baitfag

It is A retard, does no one know PEDMAS any more? (Or however you feel like doing the acronym BODMAS, BEDMAS, PODMAS)

61. If you follow the order of operations instead of going left to right. Also Ive never believed that shit, it makes about as much sense as god. >hur dur a huge explosion was created by loterally nothing and oh yeha this totally isnt like the thing that happened at the start of the bible.

Why don't you run us through your thought process so we can see the depths of your autism there son.

60 + 0 + 1Big Bang wasn't an explosion, it's a huge misnomer. It was simply the rapid expansion of space and time, allowing the singularity to lose density.

We don't know what started it but that doesn't mean it's nonsense

This, I never understood why people didnt connect the big bang with gods flash of light since they sound like the same thing.

have you spoken to "god" ?

He may have done his order wrong but it still ends up as 60+0+1 aka 61.

>2016
People still don't know that multiplication comes before adding

Not knowing something = God did it. Keep up mate.

Age 4. Shit pissed me off.

And why would such a thing happen? What are the odds and what couldve created it? A god perhaps?

By pedmas it is still B. Multiply comes before addition

0 +1 = 1
60 * 1 = 60
60 + 60 = 120
Idiot

>god exists.
keep reading spooky stories user.

you shouldn't need a degree in something so basic

Because no people formed yet to witness it and connect it with god.

PEMDAS faggots

PEMDAS

multipie bewfore addiction

I believe in literally nothing but god is every bit as believable as the big bang. I even wonder if the big bang and god are just metophors for something we dont know how it was created and know almost nothing about. Maybe theyre just explanations because we know nothing about what created us?

>implying god exists.

These threads are fucking retarded

This guy gets it ... Big Bang ... Black holes... Anti-matter... All things that exist

Ether that or we are an alein's science experiment.

Astute observation

God and the big bang are basically the same thing. To things that came out of no where that no one knows how and what made them. Which leads me to thing that one is not better than the other. Because both of them are outrageous bullshit. Yet people believe them.

why are we so obsessed with knowing whether we were created from some spooky ghost man in the sky or from some explosion that put evolution in motion. on that thought people are obsessed with immortality and will believe in almost anything that "gurantees" everlasting life.

What

60+60x0+1 when the multiplication is done first becomes 60+0+1 because the first thing you do is multiply the 60 in the middle by 0 making it zero. I don't know where you learned order of operations but you need to go back and try again.

lol i had the same reaction.

Indeed. Im not one to believe any of it because I think the universe is to difficult for us to try and understand. I dont know what created us abd personally dont care. I just want to do what I can do with my time becausw I know what I can do with it.

exactly. people are so worried about what comes after they die that they forget they have a life right now to live.

Sorry allow me to rephrase. No people existed to connect the big bang with their collective imaginary friend they made up cause it made them feel better about the fact that everyone was dying from everything all the time and with such a short lifespan they wanted to think that A their parents and friends were going somewhere nice and B that when the inevitable happened to them they would be going somewhere nice. It also helps that this imaginary friend gave them something to point to whenever something they couldn't understand yet happened and someone to blame whenever something bad happened.

Except one has concrete scientific evidence and the other has a book with hundreds of inconstancies with reality. Everyone seems to forget this somehow.

>concrete scientfic evidence

Id like to see it because Ive never seen it before. As far as I knew it was just a theory and however accurate you believe it to be its the same idealogy as believing in god. It relies on faith too much and is rather silly. So id like to see evidence by someone isnt totally biased.

Same goes for godfags. Evidence that isnt bias.

The universe is expanding. We know that because of red shifting in galaxies far away, corresponding with an expanding universe. If the universe is expanding, it's only logical to assume it has been since it was created. Play back the laws of physics for a few billion years and you're left with a hot, dense universe that expanded into what we see today. That is the Big Bang Theory.

The real issue is that at some point both options had to be something from nothing. Even if you believe in M theory which supposedly explains what happened before the big bang you still come back to. Okay these two things collided but where did they come from. The god idea is filled with at least as many holes in logic and inconsistencies with reality perhaps substantially more. Maybe we should be looking outside of the standard order of cause and effect here perhaps what happened went down in a place where the physical laws we've observed don't apply.

> asking about one of the most biggest unknown dillema
Bruh tbh I think the creation of the universe is itself something unimaginable,the big bang theory works perfect because you can understand a
big explosion;
> but if it all started from 0
> as if in a 3d empty canvas a big/ small ball situated right in the middle exploded
> what is that canvas/empty space?
> did the big bang created all of the galaxies/planets? or only the periodic elements? and if so,how did it create itself..?
I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say ..

Speaking of trolls, this creationist straw man is played out as fuck.

How do you know anything happen that you didn't see?

Exactly. Who's to say the universe didn't just pop into existence for no reason. There were no laws of physics, nor even time. There's no reason to implement a god, especially a man-made one.

And God couldn't have caused that to happen? Are you so gullible that you don't think a higher being could exist?

Post the evidence. Oh wait you can't.

So that's it? That's the evidence? It's expanding so it must have expanded much faster at the beggining?

Do you realize the universe is actually expanding at a faster and faster rate? Your theory doesn't make sense.

All threads are retarded. Yet, you still choose to lurk/post in them.

God made man actually. No one cares about your pseudo poetic re-wording.

When that nigger said bazinga

I'm gun a expand my hot, dense universe in your mouth!

god exists? proof?

"Troll, troll, troll... trolly troll troll troll troll. Keep them heads ringing."

-Dr. Dre

Are you so gullible that you will believe in one without evidece?