What are my options for suicide with only household shit...

What are my options for suicide with only household shit? I can only think of hanging but i would rather do something less "unpleasant" if I have a choice

also if i kill myself and encrypt my shit with bitlocker there's no way like microsoft will unlock my shit right? i would wipe it but i want to leave someone my password

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno about suicide, but I might be able to think of some ways to give someone your data. What kind of files are you looking to leave them? If that isn't too personal to ask. (Video, text, songs, etc.)

Idk just all of my shit since they were close to me but it's a few hundred gb

Which floor do you live in OP? If you're able to fall a greater distance than your height (for good measures add a meter or so to it) your neck will break and you're gonna be unconscious. So, even if death takes a minute or two to set in, you're fine :)!

Otherwise: Sleepingpills + Poison of your choice. Blech screwdriver maybe? Really don't have clue about that. Or rather sleeping + engine fumes?

What else do you got? What can we work with?

i feel like your not even serious. fucking deliver op, or else...!!!!11!

May i Ask you why you are commiting suicide?

Face got deformed from 8/10 to 0/10, less attractive than literal retards and burn victims now

Don't you need a prescription for sleeping pills?

And I have access to a bunch of doctor related shit like needles and syringes and scalpels and shit.

Don't kill yourself user. Dead people almost never get laid.

Use veracrypt with AES encryption op. Bitlocker is a fucking scam

Well a 0/10 deformed piece of disgusting shit never will either so who fucking cares

I want to see pics. I doubt that it's that bad.

What happened?

pics of face, I bet you're exaggerating and shouldn't be killing yourself.

I demand pics as well. user, you would've had to get REALLY fucked up to drop that low.

Massive opiate overdose is both the most pleasant and most effective assuming you dose right.

lighting yourself on fire is very easy and underrated (and lethal)

Post pics op.

No, you suffocate while experiencing one of the worst pains imaginable. DO NOT SELF-IMMOLATE

Can you tell me what I should get and how I should do it

Heroin

No, not before you give us a valid reason for why you are doing this. If you are genuinely in a situation where suicide is a positive outcome we will tell you/

I'm 5'9 160lbs how much do you think I should use? And get it from silk road right, cuz I don't know any drug dealers irl

OP got a pimple

I want a time stamp or I'm out.

who the fuck cares how much pain you're going to experience, you're going to be dead!!!

also some people prefer to be in control of the worst pain they have ever experienced as a form of "fuck you" to their shitty lives

lol no, unless youre experienced with drugs you shouldnt be trying to OD, youll just get mind fuck high and end up in hospital under observation.

if you commit suicide, you instantly get drafted into the skeleton army.

Videos of people commiting self immolation are awful, every single one of them tries to back out. That buddist monk is literally the only example of someone taking the pain.

thank mr skeltal

are you homosex?

I have experience with dosing bodybuilding drugs like steroids and DNP.

I know how to dose shit or I would have killed myself with DNP

I like watching them, I'd just never advice anyone who isnt an idiot to do it.

On accident I mean. Death by dnp is apparently extremely miserable and takes forever

lol opiates are a different ball game mate.

you have to plan ahead: wear lots of fibrous clothing and douse yourself in kerosene (not gasoline). Zip-tie both feet and one hand to a metal support (like a guard rail). Spread flammable material like flour around the ground underneath you. Get really drunk. With your free hand, light the lighter. Death will ensue quickly.

So yea obviously I use steroids cuz I am already insecure as shit from a garbage childhood and teenage years, so now being deformed is pushing me over the edge

That could work, I did read one story of a woman that took a bunch of sleeping pills and alcohol and had some sort of timer based lighting method so she effectively burnt herself while sleeping. That would be pretty painless assuming you were properly unconscious.

Why? I would also take like 5x what I need to kill me so that ill actually die

show us this deformity and ill tell you what household chemicals make a deadly gas when you mix them.

95% sure he is experiencing male pattern baldness

Mix bleach and ammonia and inhale that shit like its the last air youll ever breathe.

You can inhale literally any sprays/cleaning shit you have around the house. Might get a nice high too. For a painless death, however, buy yourself some helium, a tube, and a gas mask. It shouldn't be a problem spending a little money if ur gunna die anyways. I highly suggest you don't go through with this, though. Things can get better. If you're dead, there's no room to improve. If you're not happy, do anything you can to get out of your current situation. Try a new haircut, get a new job, go live off the land for a week in a tent. Anything you feel you need to do in order to get all the shit in your head straightened out and figure out what it is you need in order to be happy. Just start changing shit.

So... if you consider suicide please think about it for 4 days from now. Also listen to some good music while this time, it alwasy saves me. I personally can recommend you Slipknot and Rise Against.

can you at least describe the deformity?

BURNS AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS BRAIN/LUNG DAMAGE IF FAILED.
DO NOT TRY.

Easy solution - dont fail

Lol uhh no that would be nothing compared to this

youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA

Any downers with alcohol will work and will slow your heart and breathing rates in your sleep. It is crucial to fall asleep or else it will feel unpleasant and you will literally suffocate to death. Gotta make sure u take enough tho or else you'll have some serious damage

It is still an unpleasant death and it will hurt.

I was going ti do this. I heard they started putting fucking oxygen in the helium tanks now though so you cant kill yourself with them?

the trick about hanging user, is if you do it the right way-death is almost instant. Neck breaks, spinar cord snaps and you lose consciousness. For this, you need sufficent height.
Other methods include overdosing on different drugs, illegal and legal. Depends on what you can get.
Take a look in your medkit and tell me if you see any painkillers or sedatives there.
If you're an american, you could try shooting yourself.
You could try to break your neck.
Or, get access to a high building and jup off. Preferrably headfirst.
The are many possibilities.
But for the love of fuck, don't cut your arms. You won't die, you'll embarass yourself and make a huge fucking mess.

that irrationally pisses me off

if you're black you could try kicking a cop in the nuts and running away with your hands in your waistband

Why doesn't the cut work?

i guess it would work in a water bath

Takes long time, feels awful, at some point your instincts are likely to kick in, you'll lose control, panic and will fix yourself/call 911.
Or it could just plain stop.
Really, don't. Shit takes 30 minutes minimum.
If you want to die by bleeding out - find a major arteria and slice it. It'll hurt like hell.
Picture related, easily accessible, is a bitch to stop bleeding, and people with this fucker cut bleed out in less than 5 minutes. Still, there are better ways to die.
Tell me if you can get your hands on some sedatives and I'll say if you can OD on it.
it MIGHT work, but still, unpleasant as hell.
Sometimes I have experience somewhat close to that due to some health problems, and it's really unpleasant.

That actually really pisses me off. If you want to kill yourself enough to buy the supplies and shit and you're that serious about wanting to die, you should at least have the right to a painless death

I don't care about pictures, I just want to know what the fuck happened to OP. it sounds like a good story.

Also being disfigured isn't a huge deal, I look fine and I still have no friends. Fuck other people OP, just figure out the right combination of drugs and entertainment and you can keep yourself reasonably happy forever. I'm not saying it's ideal but it's honestly easier than putting up with other people's shit anyway.

Thanks (not OP)

Is OP still here?

OP, I suggest either trying to find people in your life who love you for you, not your face. If you're insecure and rather be alone, here are some fun things that'll keep u occupied and slowly kill you. They're also make you're life hella fun until you do die: opiates, benzos, amphetamine, heroin, meth.

This really isn't that bad. It produces chloramine, which is unlikely to kill you.
You need to mix bleach and hydrochloric acid to form chlorine gas.
Better yet, TCCA pool chlorination tablets and hydrochloric acid.

Yeah, welcome.
One last note about cutting.
Cut from wrist to elbow, in that direction. Find a book on anatomy, learn where blood vessels are and try to cut them.
If I could, I'd OD on exstasy. Because if you OD on that shit you die in a state of bliss.

I'm suicidal but instead of killing myself (due to past failed attempts, lack of resources, and just being a straight up pussy) I just abuse drugs and self harm like everyone else!!! c; good shit too. I've actually became pretty content with life, although I do still hate myself and avoid all people at all costs.

if you own a mortgage make sure to pour gasoline in around your house, light it on fire and shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun; in that order so you can say for the last time fuck you banking industry

OR heroin/ other opiates w alcohol. Depresses breathing and heart rate until one or the other just stops. Also you feel complete euphoria and everything just feels....alright

just make sure you drink anough alcohol. Can confirm, being drunk makes everything feel trivial and okay.

yeah phone died had to get on pc

Buy Nebutal or Seconal or a similar barbiturate on a darknet market like Alphabay. Take at least 100 of them. You will die with >99.9% probability if you are not found. Do it innawoods for maximum probability of success.

OP post pics of face.
Surgery does wonders todays.
Or you could buy a mask.

100 of them as in how many mg? just incase i get a different dosage on the caps

the surgery is expensive as shit which i can't afford, it leaves ugly ass scars, and it has a very high chance of paralyzing your face

Pics of face

Ever heard of plastic/cosmetic surgery, user?
There are ways to sew the wound so it leaves no scar at all. Trust me, I know, after all, I study at a medical university.
Now. Face pic. If you don't have 70% of your face skin peeled off-there are pretty good chances to fix it.

if youre worried about scars your face cant be that bad, stop being a faggot and show us.

You can have touch up surgery where they cut away scar tissue and the main point of the op is to leave no trace lines.

Seconal is usually like 90mg per pill. But tbh people have died on 30 or fewer of them. Drink some alcohol first -- it will make it feel nicer and less stressful and will also make it more effective. Most people die before the pills even finish dissolving, much less being absorbed.

>user, you know everything; how did you end up here even after doing so well in academics?
Nothing matters in life except for being accepted by other people.

I've seen patients with ugly scars, then I've seen people with cosmetic seams. The difference is huge. You'd have to take a long, hard look to notice the scar.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

strip yourself naked and cover yourself with honey from head to toes. Honey is only household shit. Nothing fancy. Then just go to forrest or something .... even if it's a bit far. It shouldn't be too hard to do. It requires NO effort.

Then just ... get eaten by ants ... to the bones. they can eat you in a day or so .... 24h.