Do yanks seriously think it was a good idea?

do yanks seriously think it was a good idea?

>Canadians
>Not universally hated

anglos are cancer anyway and should be removed t b hhhhhhh

lol we trolld u

That what's a good idea?

>New Zealand
>Attractive Dialect

shit post

America is the only colony to turn out as bad as britain
all the others improved but america stayed as shit as the uk

they're well liked in the real world
I like Canada but the posters here are cancer
try us
the eternal anglo always prevails

>You will never, ever be British

Feels bad man, I want my boipussy to be ravaged by older men

There's no way that Australia has an attractive accent and we don't.

brits are still mad because their ex-colony surpassed them? this is quite sad...

>he says on an American made site, on the American made Internet, in an American language, on his American OS, on a a computer with a CPU from an American company. Success breeds jealously

This is outdated desu.

The level of autism that contributed to the creation of that image is astounding.

Anyway we're still number 1 in relevancy and wealth so suuuuck it

t. direland

Wealth... all we see around here is a bunch of fags thinking they are something when it comes to war (ahah), eating plastic and corn, dominated by a bunch of redneck for wich epitome of taste is to have gold on their doormat. Don't fool yourself, you are the laughing stock of the true men of this world.

Tfw when home state has the highest HDI and I've only lived in dark green states.

This and kiwis sound like fags.

>Quebec is West Virgins/Mississippi tier
Sweet CHRIST

Rasheed

Not all of Quebec, or much of Northern Canada for that matter, is good. Outside the cities is basically native reservations and empty wilderness

>more than 70% white
yeah, about that...

>be Yank or leaf
>drive on the wrong side of the road

wtf

Auz/NZ/CAN are based upon an ideal of what Britain could be. The US is an extraplation of what the UK is, which is why it is both more powerful and horrifying at the same time.