How do you deal with earworms, Sup Forums?

How do you deal with earworms, Sup Forums?

>How long do they typically last for you?
>Any particularly intrusive/painful examples of having one creep on you?

I once had Sense Working Overtime stuck in my head for four days straight. That I didn't get sick of it in that time is testament to how good that song is.

Pretty much the entirety of The Pod by Ween.

I had to stop listening to that album for a few weeks out of fear that i'd get tired of it.

10-20 minutes usually
it happens while im doing stuff tho so it's not too bad

>How do you deal with earworms, Sup Forums?
I either put on that song or another equally catchy song depending on how much I enjoy the earworm.

>How long do they typically last for you?
15-20 min at any one time, some last longer. Usually it will come back a few times during the day until I do something to get rid of it

>Any particularly intrusive/painful examples of having one creep on you?
I once had Milkshake get stuck in my head at one point every day for over a month.

tell me, what does WEEN stand for?

WORKING
EFFICIENTLY
EVERY
NIGHT

Get the pliers and try to dig it out

Shitty meme

you're a shitty meme desu

I had a SBTRKT song in my heaad for a month. Not even mad because it was electro-pop perfection

Does anyone else get TV Eye stuck in their head whenever they listen to Fun House? Happens to me everytime

All of the first Cap'n Jazz album even though I can't understand what Tim is saying half the time

Ear worm can be INTENSE when you're high.

Sometimes when a song starts playing in my head I'm unable to stop it and I just have to hold on tight as it plays out and ASMR ripples throughout my body and pins me to my bed.

Can also be very pleasant, though, like having a BGM to your everyday life.

ah, the shitty shitty meme meme

please stop posting the shitty the shitty shitty meme meme meme

Another Night by Real McCoy.
It was fucking awful because I was humming it for a solid week and it was in my damn dreams, but I couldn't remember the title, band, or any words.

did you really just post the the shitty the shitty shitty meme meme meme meme

I successfully rid myself of the hook from No Love by watching the video for PONPONPON on repeat. Now I have a song I can't even understand on my head.

I never understood earworms as a thing. Lots of songs are catchy. Just start humming something else?

when you have OCD, they're a lot harder to cope with.

Earworms are pretty much how I get through my day. Even if I'm not actually listening to music I have some sort of melody or line from a song playing subconsciously in the back of my head. Kind of like a compulsive tick. They sort of move along after the next earworm moves in.

Here's where you fucked up first:
>listen to catchy music that can even get stuck in your head
Here's where you fucked up second:
>not liking when music gets stuck in your head
Here's where you fucked up third:
>asking Sup Forums for advice

>smokes weed once

>tfw entire albums play through my head throughout the day so my brain never gets bored

Dont listen to shitty music made specifically to be catchy.

I dont listen to popular music so I almost never have this problem. Classical tends to vary melodies, instead of straight up repeating them, so you dont get such a pronounced single catchy melody. Melodies in traditional music are often simply repeated, but they tend to be really nice and inoffensive you dont mind having them stuck in your head.

Yes. Great song though

Extreme amounts of bass